Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard & Bob hurt while making new video.

AuthorMessage
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
August 8th, 2006 at 04:47pm
So wait? Two stories?
O_O
Maybe Bob got burned during the making, and Gee got hurt in a car crash. Confused
Maybe there's a car crash in the video ._.

It seems that they are ok, though.
:]
*Scarling*
Killjoy
*Scarling*
August 8th, 2006 at 08:29pm
wow I heard that they got into a car accident....

http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/my_chemical_romance_members_injured_in_car_crash.html
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 9th, 2006 at 05:18am
Seriously, I'm getting REALLY pissed off that none of us know what's going on yet. All they have to do (not THEM, but like 'their people', lol) is make a note on their website and/or myspace page and let us know what happened. We're all pretty worried, mainly for their health but also because some of us are going to their upcoming shows and we want to know if they'll be affected.

I got an email saying my tickets for their London show had been dispatched, but I can't get excited because I'm still worrying it won't even happen.
THEY HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP FOR US, DAMMIT!!! [/rant]
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 9th, 2006 at 04:16pm
^^my favorite theory so far is that there is a car crash in the video, and that's how they got hurt. i've also heard that the car crash was disproved, but i have no proof of that. this just gets curiouser and curiouser....
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
August 9th, 2006 at 06:45pm
Bess:
Seriously, I'm getting REALLY pissed off that none of us know what's going on yet. All they have to do (not THEM, but like 'their people', lol) is make a note on their website and/or myspace page and let us know what happened. We're all pretty worried, mainly for their health but also because some of us are going to their upcoming shows and we want to know if they'll be affected.

I got an email saying my tickets for their London show had been dispatched, but I can't get excited because I'm still worrying it won't even happen.
THEY HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP FOR US, DAMMIT!!! [/rant]

Yea, that's the same for me & the My Chemical Romance/Taking Back Sunday concert I'm going to next month. Yea, they might be better in a month but they might not & I won't be upset 'cause I know they tried their hardest.

Oh! TO EVERYONE. I found a site that's sending get well cards to the band so if you want to send one, email it to cards@thesilverchainsaw.com & they'll send it to the people who work for My Chemical Romance. :]
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 9th, 2006 at 06:59pm
mega coolness! thats really awesome
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
August 9th, 2006 at 09:12pm
Dear Everyone,

Now that the dust has settled and we are healing and moving forward, we felt it best to explain to everyone to some degree what has happened to MCR in the past week. There are tons of rumors and allegations floating around and we want to clear it all up for you. We also want to express our gratitude for the concern, care, and understanding all of our fans and friends have shown us in the past week. Here are the facts for you all and please know that none of the injuries sustained were permanent nor intentional and it really proves that sometimes these things happen and every person should truly value what they have.

Last week, while shooting a new video for our new record, 2 of us sustained some damage more than we normally would have. Gerard tore multiple ligaments in his ankle and Bob received a bad burn to the back of his leg. These injuries were sustained on Thursday evening. On Friday morning we drove to San Diego to prepare for our performance at Street Scene that we were very excited about. After seeing doctors, we decided to give it our all and rehearse on Friday night. This proved impossible. The pain was overwhelming and we could not pull through without further injuring ourselves. We hate canceling shows, especially now that we are done recording and just want to play. So there you have it, there were no car wrecks, monster attacks or alien abductions, but there were serious injuries that required this to be the way. We apologize for it coming down so last minute and never wished it to end up that way. We promise to be back in San Diego this year.

We miss you all and will see you soon,

MCR
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 9th, 2006 at 09:17pm
awww, you just beat me to it! those rumors blew everything out of proportion. they even mention the car crash! xD
Spaceboy.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spaceboy.
August 9th, 2006 at 09:49pm
hmmmm

it doesn't say if they've cancelled any other shows.

i hope they're better by september 3rd. thats probably the only time i'll get to see them.

any one know if there are any other cancelled ones¿?¿?¿?
*star-crossed lover*
Salute You in Your Grave
*star-crossed lover*
August 9th, 2006 at 10:48pm
i was so happy when i got that email!!! i was like, i finally know! lol.
.Skeleton.Women.
Killjoy
.Skeleton.Women.
August 10th, 2006 at 12:06am
i saw that on their my space. and i was like... 'yay! all the rumors have been clarified!' i hope they get better soon (:
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
August 10th, 2006 at 12:08am
.Skeleton.Women.:
i saw that on their my space. and i was like... 'yay! all the rumors have been clarified!' i hope they get better soon (:
Paige Paranoia.
Killjoy
Paige Paranoia.
August 10th, 2006 at 12:36am
i cried when i heard what happened...im just sooo happy theyre gonna be ok.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
August 10th, 2006 at 02:29am
Huh. No alien abduction, then? Damn.

Now THAT would have made the news.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
August 10th, 2006 at 03:22am
Kill.Me.:

lol. i know ey?? the aliens are stil out there tho....i know it. *shifty eyes*
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 10th, 2006 at 05:13am
I'm so glad they've cleared that up for us, but they didn't say if they would have to cancel anymore shows!!
gerad_is_a_angel
Fabulous Killjoy
gerad_is_a_angel
August 10th, 2006 at 07:16pm
My Poor babys!! :'(
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
August 11th, 2006 at 08:37am
x.quinn.x:
Kill.Me.:

lol. i know ey?? the aliens are stil out there tho....i know it. *shifty eyes*

Yes!!! They are!!! They're planning on taking over the Empire State Building and turning it into a candyfloss factory where only evil rodents with hitler moustaches will be able to find a job! WE MUST STOP THEM!!!
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
August 13th, 2006 at 03:19am
That stinks. I'm glad Bob and Gerard are okay, though! Very Happy
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
August 13th, 2006 at 10:46am
I didnt hear about it until I read their Blog on MySpace
Then someone said to me [[About 5 minutes after]]
"OMG! Gerard is dead"
And I was like Shocked and then realised he wasn't [[Thank God!]]
Then I got all upset and said to my Mum that I wanna go over to America RIGHT NOW and see if they're okay. I couldnt sleep that night with worry lol.