Don't have an account? Create one!

The black book

AuthorMessage
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
April 6th, 2007 at 05:03pm
I posted my page off on monday so hopefully you'll get it soon (coming from Britain). It was really confusing at the post office, we had to get a special stamp and everything!

We decided to write you a letter so you didn't feel left out -getting all this post and none of it for you-then we decided to draw some pictures to fill up the leftover space. There was no logic to the madness so please excuse the randomness of the doodles etc!
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 7th, 2007 at 02:16pm
Wow! That's so lovely! Razz Mr. Green I haven't received it yet, but I'm pretty excited to receive it!yay! Dance
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 7th, 2007 at 02:30pm
YAY!
How's it coming??

Remember me? I emailed you with mine...
I think I was actually "why are we laughin" back then...(not to be confused with "why are we laughing?" because that's why I changed my username...people seemed to be getting us confused.)
Very Happy
lolz.
So how's the black book coming along?
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 7th, 2007 at 09:46pm
Oh! what you actually sent me is actually your page???? Shocked Because I need a real page, not just some explanation on an e-mail. I thought it was the main lines of your page Embarassed . Well...if you still want to participage you have to send me a piece of paper with everything you told me and all or have a file on photoshop or word or something else that you actually can send me or scan and send me.
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 7th, 2007 at 10:00pm
are you still taking pages? I think I'll mail you mine if you are. This is sutch a great idea! Oh, um do we have to write our full names or just first name?
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 8th, 2007 at 01:18am
Yeah, I still take them. And you can write your full name or just your first. It's your choice!
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
April 8th, 2007 at 02:02am
Ohh wow, this is so Awsome! I'm going to make a page. I'll have to email it to you. It would take a while for it to come from Australia, but if you have time I would prefer to make it and then send it, but only if you have time.

Edit: How many pages have you got so far.
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 8th, 2007 at 10:21pm
by now I have 4 and I know that 3 people already sent them, so I'm waiting for them
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 8th, 2007 at 10:45pm
Mine is almost done =D
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
April 9th, 2007 at 07:15am
My writing takes up almost a page and a half! I got carried away with what the songs mean to me and how Gerard's encouraging quotes make me feel.

Embarassed I think I need a double page spread!!!! lmfao

Don't worry I'll cut it down!

I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass but is it going to be in like a scrap book thing, like paste the pages in or are you going to bind it together? Are you going to make like, a cover?
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 9th, 2007 at 08:37am
It's not that bad if you have 2 pages! Shocked In fact I think it's kinda cute. Anyway. As for the black book, I'll make a cover and all pages will be join with a plastic piece.
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 9th, 2007 at 05:00pm
oooh!!!! i just sent mine to you over email. I hope it's good enough....

hey i was wondering, will you post pics of the book and tell us what happens?
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
April 9th, 2007 at 08:12pm
whats the address we send them to?
im gonna make one and send it,
its a lovely idea
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 10th, 2007 at 11:49am
Sarah Bernardi

2550 Holt, montreal (QC)

H1Y 1N5

Canada

And as for closet emo. What you did is awesome. I don't really care if it took in fact like 3 pages. The only thing that I'll do is may be add some fancy design on your page (border, lines, coloured paper). Is that okay?!
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 10th, 2007 at 07:34pm
yay. i didn't realize it took three! if you wanna edit it onto 2 then that's okay.

i would LOVE it if you added stuff, i'm not very decorative
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 13th, 2007 at 03:42pm
Alright. I received another page about yesterday i think. IT'S AWESOME! It really is. I have to thank the three girls that made it. It's colourfull, it's original and simply fantastic! I'll probably take pictures of all the pages I got soon and post them here, so that it can help you. But there again, THANK YOU GIRLS!!!Wow!
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
April 13th, 2007 at 04:38pm
ahaha i'm guessing that was mine, unless anyone else did it with their mates? I'm glad you liked it Very Happy
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 13th, 2007 at 05:42pm
Mine's not colorful... But I did draw on it. I don't like drawing in color. I also glued a picture of some of my kitties on there for Bob Very Happy I should send it now...
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 14th, 2007 at 01:12pm
Alright, I took pictures of the pages I received by now. So take a look, it might help you!
Mr. Green

page 1: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/SP_A0326.jpg
page 2: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/SP_A0325.jpg
page 3: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/SP_A0327.jpg
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 14th, 2007 at 07:12pm
omfg! everyone's is so pretty!

i'm jealous!!!