Don't have an account? Create one!

The black book

AuthorMessage
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
April 18th, 2007 at 10:15am
wow I'm kinda embarrased about mine, I wrote soooo much!

Hey Another question, are you going to have an introduction thingy in the front coz that would be nice. Saying something like, these are the things we want to say to you but haven't had the chance, or for those that have had the chance, the things that just wouldn't come out. etc.

Okay I'm sorry, I'm being awfully rude, don't listen to me. I'm just going to crawl back into my hole that you all refer to as Australia.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 18th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Do you have to send a paper to you (Suica) to be in the black book or can you just put it here, or send by email?
Sorry Smile
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 18th, 2007 at 03:36pm
I hope I understood this right... What did you do to the book? Did you give it to MCR? I've read something about this in Finnish also but I'd like to know more. Tehe

edit: Wohoo it's my 100th post here! Dance
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 20th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Alright, yes I will put a page wich is a kind of personal note on what is the black book for the band. and it will be the first page of the black book. So don't worry it wasn't rude of you!haha!
As for the pages. You have to SEND THEM BY POST to me. Or if you don't, send them to me on WORD, So I can print them and decorate them. You can do it on photoshop also ans send it to me in JPG.
As for the project, it's not finished yet because I'll try to give it to them on may 9th, when they'll come to Montreal. So I'm accepting all the pages until the eve. BUT, the final date is May 1st, so that I won't have everybody sending it to me later than the others, so won't receive them may 8th... I'll give you further infos when I'll have more pages I guess...if it happens...someday Sad
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:56pm
oh i really do wanna see it!!!

and you have to tell us what they think
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:17pm
I sent mine the other day... gaaahhh it's so stupid and it's got a lot of my crappy art on it. And I gave everyone in the band a little note. Mine sucks, the other ones are better T_T

ou hey, are you going to scan all the pages onto the computer as you get them? I really want to see them all Very Happy
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 29th, 2007 at 01:06pm
Hey hey! I received it last thursday Very Happy
And here is a picture for the ones that might be interested to see it.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/SP_A0380.jpg

I jsut want to remind you people that there is not much days left 'til the mey 9th. And If I don't receive much pages, the project will be cancelled, wich means That I won't give the pages to the band, except If I met them by the busses.
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 29th, 2007 at 01:52pm
oh yay you got it!! Very Happy I hope Mikey likes the unicorn I drew him =P It's sucky but oh well.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 29th, 2007 at 02:05pm
hey dam i should have come here earlier....ive sent u an email suica...im in!!! Very Happy....im going to brainstorm ideas tonight...by the way the ones ive seen in the pictures are ace!!..well done...
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 29th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Actually I could send you something if I have time enough. Smile
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 29th, 2007 at 04:37pm
That would be great! Because I'm really depressed because I just received 4 pages. There is still mine and my friend's one to add...and plus the one a girl send me by email. So that's pretty sad Sad
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 29th, 2007 at 04:43pm
ive done my brainstorm....i listened to the song over..and over...to get some good visual ideas..lol...im gonna start on it tomorrow.....im really excited!!....do we have to write on the piece of paper our name..age...where we are from??

edit: im sure if you keep reminding people...they will get it done...keep ur chin up... Very Happy have faith.....lol
SatansLilHelper
Killjoy
SatansLilHelper
April 29th, 2007 at 04:56pm
hey i'll do it, i've got a scanner so i'll make it and send u it by email!!!! woot!

i'll try my best Very Happy gd luck!
peace out xx
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 29th, 2007 at 06:12pm
Alright here are two other pages I received...
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/SP_A0382.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/SP_A0383.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/sarahstrange_photos/Theblackbook.jpg

Just so you know, the page named THE END is recto-verso ...that's why there is two links Very Happy
I love you guys and I hope more people are gonna send me their pages!!!or at least a text on Word (for example: the page named the end is a text I received, I decore it and design it with WORD. It's not much but it's better than nothing!)
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 29th, 2007 at 10:40pm
gawsh, everyone's pages are so pretty... Am I the only one who did mine by hand?
Golden Cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Golden Cat
April 29th, 2007 at 10:41pm
and is it ok that I wrote more crap to the band than I did about the song?
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
April 30th, 2007 at 08:01am
hey them pics look fab..well done guys....
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
April 30th, 2007 at 08:17am
hey, id really appreciate it if you took this into account Razz

Name: Poppy
Song: Cemetery Drive
How I relate to it: It reminds me of when i used to hang out with my old friends next to the local cemetery before i moved away and my friends turned into popular little snobs
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
April 30th, 2007 at 08:21am
oh yeah Razz forgot to say
Cancer is by far the ebst song ive ever heard!
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
April 30th, 2007 at 10:38am
Am I too late.. CAn I still join in this Black Book Project... Please.. I got fine ideas.. Let me know if I still can....