Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your parents think about MCR?

AuthorMessage
Ragnar
Shotgun Sinner
Ragnar
July 12th, 2011 at 07:10am
My mom is inlove with Ray and listens to them probably more then I do..
and my dad doesn't mind them, he'll blast the radio for me if one of their songs comes on.
killjoy.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
killjoy.
July 14th, 2011 at 12:33am
My dad loves them almost as much as I do. He goes to all the shows with me and he even met them with me. While I was downstairs meeting Rise Against, he was upstairs shopping and chatting with Mikey. of which I'm very jealous of.
My mom likes them a lot as well. She's been to one or two shows with me but not to the extent my dad has!
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
July 14th, 2011 at 03:35am
^ Nice ava, Killjoy XD

My parents have no clue about them lol. Well, they know who they are and that I like them, but its something I always keep private for some reason. It just feels like my thing. Even when I was younger I never brought my parents to a show, it just felt too weird.
Toaster_King
Killjoy
Toaster_King
July 16th, 2011 at 09:05pm
My mom likes one song by them (Teenagers, of course.) My dad doesn't really like them. He thinks I'm a freak for listening to them...
Lee Jong Suk.
Demolition Lover
Lee Jong Suk.
July 24th, 2011 at 07:57am
My mum looves I'm Not Okay, but that's about it.
She also has a massive crush on Gerard. She has a thing for his teeth Rolling Eyes
Spelbreker
Bleeding on the Floor
Spelbreker
July 24th, 2011 at 04:43pm
My parents think they're terrible..
Thrill Killer
Killjoy
Thrill Killer
July 25th, 2011 at 11:19am
They think it's horrid..
But no matter what thy are always gonna be the only thing they hear all day every day Mr. Green They just can't stand the coolness and the love In Love
AvadaJuhnevra
Killjoy
AvadaJuhnevra
July 28th, 2011 at 01:52am
My parents think they're really noisy, but my mom went to the My Chemical Romance concert with me, and she really enjoyed it because "Gerard has such good showmanship" so yeah. My parents have been professional musicians for decades so they're pretty critical when it comes to music X-x but they have mixed feelings about MCR, so.... yeah.
kittykerosene
Killjoy
kittykerosene
July 28th, 2011 at 04:50pm
I think my parents could care less.
In fact, they're so silly about it. My dad calls them "CMR" and my mother only knows "Jared, Toro, Fred, and Mikey," but she's close enough - so I let her go Wink
RiotRaze
Killjoy
RiotRaze
July 29th, 2011 at 09:04am
Mum thinks MCR are hillarious. Teenagers and Blood are probably her favourites, though the only time she's really heard them are when I've either played them or sung them to nurses.
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
July 31st, 2011 at 08:17pm
My mom loves them, she even went to a show w/ me and she actually enjoyed it lol.
boolee00
Killjoy
boolee00
August 4th, 2011 at 08:34pm
my mom loves mcr but not in a creppy way a and my dad likes them so its all good
vampireglitter
Fabulous Killjoy
vampireglitter
August 17th, 2011 at 10:27am
My mom doesn't really care what I listen to as long as I don't blast it at full volume and say that it's appropriate. My dad on the other hand, hates MCR. I don't know how that's possible.
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
August 19th, 2011 at 10:50pm
my dad has never listened. but when i played three cheers in the car, my mom was like "well this is better then that screaming stuff you listen to," refering to metal.

i lol'd
Frank Nixon
Banned
Frank Nixon
August 20th, 2011 at 01:21am
My mother loves them, my father couldn't care less.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 25th, 2011 at 09:39am
My mom only likes "welcome to the black parade"
. the song. not the album. nor the band.
Dad? he's supportive, but not obsessive, nor hating.

Basically, they're like "whatever, like what you want, except if it's illegal" Very Happy
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 4th, 2012 at 05:20pm
my mom thinks they are weird. But my dad kinda likes them, he hasn't heard them much though that I know of.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
June 23rd, 2012 at 02:54am
To be honest, i really don't care what my parents think right now.
They kinda stick with the "emo" stereotype.. In fact i get emo a lot from them. But my dad likes teenagers, and sat through famous last words without complaining...
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
July 2nd, 2012 at 11:24am
My mom is indifferent towards them
My dad thinks their music lacks creativity, and said that their songs are just 'noises',well i dont blame him, we're from different generations anyway. Smile
BetterOffThisWay
Killjoy
BetterOffThisWay
July 6th, 2012 at 12:03am
My mom thinks they're boring, but doesn't care that I listen to them because she knows people who like them. She called me 'emo' once for listening to The Sharpest Lives though. .-.
My dad has only heard Welcome To The Black Parade, and he said he liked the guitar parts a lot. Smile