Don't have an account? Create one!

'If' Email...

AuthorMessage
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
August 16th, 2006 at 01:16pm
i asked:
"If you could play with any band, past or present, who would it be?
-Erica. Covina, CA"
gerad_is_a_angel
Fabulous Killjoy
gerad_is_a_angel
August 16th, 2006 at 01:50pm
wait will they answear them ? Shocked im kind a confused too day
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
August 16th, 2006 at 02:49pm
Well, I went to the website this morning, and it's posted on their news page. I'm on the mailing list, but I haven't checked it yet.

Anyway, I have a question in mind, but I don't want to post it, cause I figure someone else might ask. It doesn't have anything to do with The Black Parade, or their new looks though. And like somebody said before, they probably /do/ want kids to e-mail a million questions about The Black Parade. They probably think that our not knowing what to think of it is the funniest thing ever. I know I would.
former_buckeye
Killjoy
former_buckeye
August 16th, 2006 at 03:05pm
i asked if they would do a kids tv show after mcr was "done". kinda inspired by picture captions
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
August 16th, 2006 at 03:48pm
lol i asked if gerard ever bought that hamster.
xNever_Be_Afraidx
Joining The Black Parade
xNever_Be_Afraidx
August 16th, 2006 at 05:15pm
hahahahaha I'm glad someone asked the hamster question. I thought about it hehe.

As far as to what they're doing with our questions- I really don't know. I assume someday they'll answer them. I hope.

In Bullets you guys were getting started and so you had a new fresh sound to you guys, in Three Cheers, you all were growing and your sound sounded more mature, with this new album what do you expect to sould like, do you expect to sound like the old or something totally new?

That was answered by Gerard in the newest Kerrang interview. It was posted on the MCRmy boards... I can find you exactly what he said if you want. Basically he said they reached the darkest part of the band's career emotionally. That really trying stuff was revealed by some of the band members and they became more than brothers, more than family to make it through. But it made the album extremely dark.

Gerard said it's "A very classic-sounding record...very epic, very sweeping, and very sad. There's a few songs on the record that are very difficult to listen to..

when asked if it sounded like MCR he said
"I think people will be very surprised. It sounds like My Chemical Romance but that's only because it's the same five people. There's nothing that sounds like this. It's daring."

etc etc. It actually was a really good interview, but I didn't want to type it all up >.< Hope that helped though
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
August 16th, 2006 at 06:56pm
I got the e-mail!
I asked them if it was hard when starting a band to find people with similiar music intrests and did they always know what they wanted to do instrument wise.
I also asked at the end if they liked cheesepuffs.
theblackparade_x
Killjoy
theblackparade_x
August 16th, 2006 at 07:18pm
RedRose:
Hmm... it seems like they just want to be asked about The Black Parade. Yar.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 16th, 2006 at 07:22pm
I seriously can't do it. I have like ten questions that can't be asked, unless I ask them together.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 16th, 2006 at 08:03pm
I really wanna ask them what they think about their "fans" (like people who don't really know anything abouttheir music, yet claim to love them). And maybe ask them about Gerard and Bob getting injured. Or ask them about their Three Cheers mainstream music.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
August 16th, 2006 at 09:20pm
I asked a out of the blue question. I said what were there opinions about biast people. People who judge but don't know shit about the person. Stuff like that.

I hope they answer. I thought it was kinda orginal.
beyond_and_above_sanity
Really Not Okay
beyond_and_above_sanity
August 17th, 2006 at 12:07am
xNever_Be_Afraidx:
hahahahaha I'm glad someone asked the hamster question. I thought about it hehe.

As far as to what they're doing with our questions- I really don't know. I assume someday they'll answer them. I hope.

In Bullets you guys were getting started and so you had a new fresh sound to you guys, in Three Cheers, you all were growing and your sound sounded more mature, with this new album what do you expect to sould like, do you expect to sound like the old or something totally new?

That was answered by Gerard in the newest Kerrang interview. It was posted on the MCRmy boards... I can find you exactly what he said if you want. Basically he said they reached the darkest part of the band's career emotionally. That really trying stuff was revealed by some of the band members and they became more than brothers, more than family to make it through. But it made the album extremely dark.

Gerard said it's "A very classic-sounding record...very epic, very sweeping, and very sad. There's a few songs on the record that are very difficult to listen to..

when asked if it sounded like MCR he said
"I think people will be very surprised. It sounds like My Chemical Romance but that's only because it's the same five people. There's nothing that sounds like this. It's daring."

etc etc. It actually was a really good interview, but I didn't want to type it all up >.< Hope that helped though

Wow, well thank you, I'll have to look that up thanks a lot, so I guess I'll ask if they prefer coke or pepsi with their sandwiches. Laughing
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
August 17th, 2006 at 12:40am
From over the top rumors regarding the injuries suffered during the making of the video to the conspiracy theories regarding the new album; how do you guys feel about the kind of attention fans are giving the band at this point? Is it weird, amusing, flattering, etc.?
DiabolicalDancer
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DiabolicalDancer
August 17th, 2006 at 12:59am
^ That's a good question, dang.
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
August 17th, 2006 at 02:07am
Why thank yous. Now if we only knew where and when these would be asked / answered.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
August 17th, 2006 at 09:27pm
i have to email accounts that recieve emails from mcr. only one of them recieved the "if..." email. perhaps mcr are only sending that email to people who have been on that list for more than a specific amount of time.
xxHow I Disappearxx
Motor Baby
xxHow I Disappearxx
August 17th, 2006 at 09:37pm
Carry-Me-To-The-END:
I know well maybe you can ask them what their favorite movies are

Haha I did that XD

But then I thought it was stupid so I asked them if there was one particular song or album that helped them get through the tough shit the same way their album has helped thousands of fans.

...I thought the second one was a bit better...
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
August 17th, 2006 at 09:48pm
Does anyone have any idea what this is for?
DiabolicalDancer
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DiabolicalDancer
August 18th, 2006 at 12:08am
It's a ploy to make us think up wild conspiracies and loose hours of sleep over it... oh wait, that sounds familiar.... *coughblackparadecough*

truely, i have no clue... absolutely no clue
+*Helena*+
Jazz Hands
+*Helena*+
August 18th, 2006 at 01:03am
gabbagabbahey:
lol i asked if gerard ever bought that hamster.

hehehe, right on.

I can't believe this, I finally have an opportunity to ask MCR ANYTHING I want, and I can't think of anything. I'll prolly end up asking something really stupid. But I guess I could send more than one email if I wanted... Rolling Eyes