Don't have an account? Create one!

Co-hosting TMinus Rock

AuthorMessage
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
September 4th, 2006 at 07:20am
hmmm... i don't have mtv2 either =( even though IT'S HOLIDAY FOR ME!!! WAHAHAHH!!!... *cough* sorry. yeah. what's the show about?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
September 4th, 2006 at 11:30am
Oh man I wish I could see that...but I'm not from America so I won't be able to unless someone uploads it on YouTube or something... *hint hint* Shifty
Noor; Feeling Golden
Fabulous Killjoy
Noor; Feeling Golden
September 4th, 2006 at 01:40pm
dang
i have school
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 4th, 2006 at 03:55pm
stripes:
dang
i have school

who doesnt. -.-
it seems like none of us is going to get to watch it.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 4th, 2006 at 10:04pm
STUPID SCHOOL RUINS EVERYTHING.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
September 4th, 2006 at 10:09pm
gabbagabbahey:
is this really true? i mean are you guys certain about this? doing all these performances and now a tv show..i wonder if they're doing it for the money, or just for fun...

wait, is t minus rock a show that a band hosts for like a week then a new host comes the next week or something like that? hahaha i wouldnt know because my illegal cable doesnt give me mtv2. :[

T-Minus Rock is rock video count-down show. they count down the daily top 10 videos. they're not hosting, but will be joining the host.

i'll at least get to see it wednesday and friday morning. i can't tape it, but i'll least be able to tell you guys what happened.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
September 5th, 2006 at 10:48am
I'll be staying home sick on the 11th >=3
disenchanted elphi
Really Not Okay
disenchanted elphi
September 5th, 2006 at 05:08pm
oh one of the MAIN amazing things about college. we have cable in our rooms (finally) AND my classes are in the afternoon, meaning all next week, i'll be watching T-Minus Rock....even though i do everyday anyways. so it won't be any different...other then my roommat is planning on skipping her 11 am class on tue/thurs to watch it with me.....oh and i'll tape parts of it Very Happy
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
September 5th, 2006 at 05:15pm
elphi8:
oh one of the MAIN amazing things about college. we have cable in our rooms (finally) AND my classes are in the afternoon, meaning all next week, i'll be watching T-Minus Rock....even though i do everyday anyways. so it won't be any different...other then my roommat is planning on skipping her 11 am class on tue/thurs to watch it with me.....oh and i'll tape parts of it Very Happy

we got our cable last wednesday. talk about cutting it close. i thought i was going to DIE if i had to miss MCR play at the VMA's. it's the only disadvantage of having a DVD player, and not a VCR, in my tv Shocked
disenchanted elphi
Really Not Okay
disenchanted elphi
September 5th, 2006 at 05:19pm
we have a dvd/vcr combo. it's AMAZING! yea, they just installed our cable last year in the dorms. i went freshmen and sophmore years having to fight for the tv in the lounge if i wanted to see something on cable. but thankfully those days are over! now if only FUSE came on Charter cable........oh well...can't be greedy. at least i have MTV and MTV2 to keep me going.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
September 5th, 2006 at 05:23pm
elphi8:
we have a dvd/vcr combo. it's AMAZING! yea, they just installed our cable last year in the dorms. i went freshmen and sophmore years having to fight for the tv in the lounge if i wanted to see something on cable. but thankfully those days are over! now if only FUSE came on Charter cable........oh well...can't be greedy. at least i have MTV and MTV2 to keep me going.

lucky! we have to re-sign up for cable every year if we want it, cuz obviously and most likely you move into a new dorm every school year. Comcast was too problematic for me last year, so i just had to forgo it. i would have just watch cable in the lounge, but the security guard was stationed down there, and i felt uncomfortable with him just watching me. plus, the door was left propped open a lot, even in the winter, and i didn't want my buns to freeze off. so i had no choice but to watch Lost every week thru tv "snow"
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
September 11th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Reminder for the band- If something is supposed to be a suprise, don't tell Gerard. Is it just me, or does he have a habit of leaking stuff on MTV?
disenchanted elphi
Really Not Okay
disenchanted elphi
September 11th, 2006 at 02:27pm
it's like he can't keep his mouth shut about ANYTHING!!! i was waiting for Bob to like tackle him or something!
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
September 11th, 2006 at 02:37pm
No shit- I swear he and Ray were about to smack him upside the head. I thought it was hysterical. Anywho, to explain for those who were unable to watch, the question of what plans were for Halloween came up. At first, everyone was tight lipped on it, only saying that they planned on performing. When they were asked where, Gerard was like, "I can't say," then he spilled that it was in LA. The guys all yelled at him, and he was like, "It's not like I said what venue!"
Ghost of You, anyone?
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
September 11th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Does anyone know if there is a youtube link up for it yet?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
September 11th, 2006 at 04:11pm
^ Yeah, I wanna know that too!
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
September 11th, 2006 at 04:14pm
I_am_the_Penguin:
No shit- I swear he and Ray were about to smack him upside the head. I thought it was hysterical. Anywho, to explain for those who were unable to watch, the question of what plans were for Halloween came up. At first, everyone was tight lipped on it, only saying that they planned on performing. When they were asked where, Gerard was like, "I can't say," then he spilled that it was in LA. The guys all yelled at him, and he was like, "It's not like I said what venue!"
Ghost of You, anyone?

lmfao i saw that too!

note for the future. if you plan on asking Gerard anything about future events, make sure to duct tape his mouth shut first!
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
September 11th, 2006 at 04:14pm
I missed it. >.>
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
September 11th, 2006 at 04:15pm
xxxBlackxxxMariahxxx:
I_am_the_Penguin:
Ghost of You, anyone?

lmfao i saw that too!

note for the future. if you plan on asking Gerard anything about future events, make sure to duct tape his mouth shut first!

and i thought it was so cute when Mikey said he was going as himself! Mr. Green
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
September 11th, 2006 at 04:15pm
I forgot. Cry