Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
January 13th, 2010 at 07:36pm
My 7th grade reading teacher/8th grade algebra teacher, was flirting with a girl in 7th grade and got a boner (according to my friend) ::Shock:: creepy
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 13th, 2010 at 07:54pm
i don't know if i already said this or not but whatever. there was this 8th grade science teacher who didn't teach anything. and he would give girls high grades and boys low grades.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
January 17th, 2010 at 03:15am
once my teacher accused a student of plagiarism because she found something "exactly alike" on the internet.
the problem is, the student wrote it on the spot, the day it was meant to be submitted, and didn't copy anything from anywhere.
I should know, i was right behind her, and she was asking me what to do.
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
January 19th, 2010 at 07:44pm
My 9th grade math teacher lost one of my tests, which I felt like I got an A on. But she blamed it on me for losing it and made me retake it like two weeks later and I had forgotten all the information and got a C.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 13th, 2010 at 08:27am

One of my teachers said: "I don't give a stuff if you fail at the end of the year. I've already done all this work years ago and I passed. I'll still teach this next year, regardless of if you passed. I honestly don't give a stuff if you don't pass."
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 17th, 2010 at 05:14pm
Today in my friends class, there was a substitute who was obsessed with things being clean. So he got my art teacher in and they both yelled at the whole class to scrub hard on the desks and stuff. And they weren't even dirty.
fame monster.
Awake and Unafraid
fame monster.
March 17th, 2010 at 09:17pm
My chem teacher saw me texting the other day, and yelled at me that he hope my thumbs fall off. I was appalled.
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
March 19th, 2010 at 08:50pm
My large-ish english teacher insists upon wearing miniskirts... and bending over in front of student's desks. It's... disturbing to say the least.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 19th, 2010 at 08:52pm
My subsitute teacher, though awesome and cool, tells us the answers in worksheets and stuff. It's cool, but bad. He could get fired.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
March 20th, 2010 at 05:39am
^Our old history teacher used to give us the answers for stuff in our exams :} Lol, she just whispers us the answers or gives us tips. She's pretty but still really cool and understanding. Everyone loves her.

Otherwise we once had this teacher that kicked one boy in his behind cause he was misbehaving with him ;P
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 20th, 2010 at 04:42pm
someone spilled ink on the carpet , and my teacher freaked out , swearing and stuff .
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
March 23rd, 2010 at 12:43pm
My classics teacher taught the wrong syllabus to the A2 class before ours. They sat the exam knowing fuck all.

My old art teacher threw someones sketch book on the floor and jumped up and down on it screaming when they hadn't done their homework.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 23rd, 2010 at 09:10pm
My PE teacher called my friend emo because she didn't dress out and was in a bad mood.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
March 24th, 2010 at 06:14am
Star Ashes:
Ren Mihashi:
cartier-bresson.:
Uh...I don't know if this counts, but my piano teacher used to hit me with shoes. And she slapped me a lot.
mihe hit me too, so when i got outside i yelled "motherfucker!" where she coudln't here me, that happend in like 8th grade.
our media teacher hit the music students xD....
my biology teacher chases people around with his 'African Stick' (basically a yard stick). I've only been hit once, on the top of my head...
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
March 24th, 2010 at 06:16am
Ayu Tenshi:
My large-ish english teacher insists upon wearing miniskirts... and bending over in front of student's desks. It's... disturbing to say the least.
my friend's history teacher is a large, old, female boxer, and has a penchent for ill-fitting leather pants. That's bad, but they fly has a tend to fall down, and she stands with one foot on the desk, and the other on the floor, right next to your face. Not to mention her lack of underwear.
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
March 26th, 2010 at 07:09pm
My Physics teacher swears all the time, and today he flipped a kid off. He's pretty great.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 6th, 2010 at 10:45pm
Today in Art class, we were drawing the entrance to our school. And we have these columns everywhere, holding the second floor up. And my teacher was calling them pillars. And this one kid goes,
"My pillar isn't that thick."
Then my teacher said, "That's a personal problem, my friend."

It's not really bad, just funny.
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
July 20th, 2010 at 01:32pm
Pre-Algebra teacher dealt with an uncooperative male student by naming him his bitch, aka "Bitch, pass out these papers."

U.S. History teacher punched my friend in the jaw "by accident."

Male chem teacher reviewed a lesson with a girl in the chemicals room. Its doors were closed, and it's small and dark.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
July 21st, 2010 at 01:06pm
my social studies teacher called all the boys in my class idiots. a teacher is really not supposed to say that to students i know, but it was so funny, all the girls laughed, hahaha.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
August 24th, 2010 at 06:24am
Just ignore Razz I was in a very bad and weird mood that day. xP