Don't have an account? Create one!

New Zealand Music & Media

AuthorMessage
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
January 5th, 2007 at 05:13am
Oh && also, i haven't heard Famous Last Words on the radio at ALL?!
i've only seen the video on c4.
has anyone else really heard it played that much?
my.life_my.krap
Killjoy
my.life_my.krap
January 5th, 2007 at 05:04pm
i think i heard it once.haha.it sucks Sad i reckon the radio stations are too afraid of being judged because of all the negative hype around emo-ness.it sucks!!
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
January 5th, 2007 at 11:38pm
yeah. sucks so bad lol.
yes, i'm like soo seriously fed up with people going "oh my chems emo blah blah".
i was on bebo & some people had made up a "we hate mcr" club.
they kept just putting emo emo emo there.
i mean please people should get over themselves lol sorry. just had to let that out haha.
sonnie paranoia
Salute You in Your Grave
sonnie paranoia
January 6th, 2007 at 03:07am
Narcotic Love:
Oh && also, i haven't heard Famous Last Words on the radio at ALL?!
i've only seen the video on c4.
has anyone else really heard it played that much?

I rarely listen to the radio but whenever I listen to it I hear Famous Last Words..The Edge always play it, The Rock plays Welcome To The Black Parade. I have seen the Famous Last Words on c4 quite a lot really. Very Happy
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
January 6th, 2007 at 11:19pm
its because the video for Famous Last Words isnt the one My Chemical Romance wanted to release, thats why its not on the charts and stuff liek that.
Warner Brothers released that version of the video because they were sick of MCR's perfectionism. (thats what I heard mite not be true)
yeah every one is lame they need to play MCR more.
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 10th, 2007 at 08:46am
FLW plays on the edge at least twice a day, maybe more during the night. I'm always hanging out to hear it or Black Parade while I'm at work. Whenever I flick on Juice TV or C4 recently I've found FLW playing. It's pretty popular I don't think the Edge has a problem playing their music as long as they get paid for it.
Also, I find that things are easily labelled emo in NZ because we don't really have much of an idea of what it is; "Oh, a black poodle, how emo" or "That girl is wearing chucks, how emo". Now what IS emo is Myers Park off Queen Street after dark (provided there are no rapists around).
EyesOfACriminal
Banned
EyesOfACriminal
January 11th, 2007 at 11:19pm
Lol. I get really annoyed with the Edge, they play Famous Last Words too often. And The Rock is pretty good but I'd like to hear some of MCR's older music played, same with the Edge. I'm also quite annoyed with lots of little teenie boppers saying that MCR is "emo", along with the fact that Welcome To The Black Parade is quite overplayed.
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
January 11th, 2007 at 11:34pm
serve it in_drag:
its because the video for Famous Last Words isnt the one My Chemical Romance wanted to release, thats why its not on the charts and stuff liek that.
Warner Brothers released that version of the video because they were sick of MCR's perfectionism. (thats what I heard mite not be true)
yeah every one is lame they need to play MCR more.

were they sick of mcrs perfectionism?? do u mean with videos or what?
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
January 11th, 2007 at 11:54pm
Jadore:
FLW plays on the edge at least twice a day, maybe more during the night. I'm always hanging out to hear it or Black Parade while I'm at work. Whenever I flick on Juice TV or C4 recently I've found FLW playing. It's pretty popular I don't think the Edge has a problem playing their music as long as they get paid for it.
Also, I find that things are easily labelled emo in NZ because we don't really have much of an idea of what it is; "Oh, a black poodle, how emo" or "That girl is wearing chucks, how emo". Now what IS emo is Myers Park off Queen Street after dark (provided there are no rapists around).

too true my friend too true
(about myers park)
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 12th, 2007 at 05:14am
Laughing
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
January 12th, 2007 at 10:59am
Welcome To The Black parade is SO goddamn over-rated and over played.
Even my mum likes that song.
And that's saying something.
I only like slow-mo air guitaring to it.
I used to LOVE it.
Grr.
Stupid radio ruining songs I like.
They need to have a *shakes fist* picture thing on here.
I would use that more than anything I rekon..
Rant over.
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
January 12th, 2007 at 10:56pm
haha totally agree
Both my parents like it
it's strange
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
January 13th, 2007 at 03:27am
haha my dad loves it..tis funny =D lol.
he was singing it in the shower last night .. the "WHEN I WAS.." part lol.
dont kno what he was on. lol.
the tango; natalie
Salute You in Your Grave
the tango; natalie
January 15th, 2007 at 07:35pm
ATTENTION ALL NEW ZEALAND MCR FANS: The nzMCRmy NEEDS you!
As MCR are coming to BIG DAY OUT the NZ MCR street team have prepared a scrap book for them. Only one problem. HARDLY ANYONE HAS SENT IN ENTRIES! This is your chance to tell the boys ANYTHING you want, for them to see your art work! To let them know New Zealand loves them!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Try and send in an email, a letter, ANYTHING, to this email address: sympathy.misery@gmail.com
If you are in Auckland, Soph will be in the city on Wednesday to collect entries, her myspace is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34086895

Please, New Zealand fans, show your love! Get MCR to come back!

nzMCRmy myspace is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32478260&MyToken=54cd1a8d-5e1b-44bc-bcda-bade9998aa7b

Please contact them ASAP with your entries. Please!
the tango; natalie
Salute You in Your Grave
the tango; natalie
January 15th, 2007 at 08:09pm
And also, I just heard on the nzMCRmy myspace, Frank isn't coming to Big Day Out.
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 16th, 2007 at 03:58am
Well that sucks Sad This will cause mass suicide amongst the small people who like to hang out in Aotea Square.
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
January 16th, 2007 at 04:00am
lmfao

lol have you been there on a friday?
it's scary
sonnie paranoia
Salute You in Your Grave
sonnie paranoia
January 17th, 2007 at 12:31am
Smash's Sweetheart:
And also, I just heard on the nzMCRmy myspace, Frank isn't coming to Big Day Out.

Yeah I just heard...gutted about it but I hope Frank will be all right.. Neutral
the tango; natalie
Salute You in Your Grave
the tango; natalie
January 17th, 2007 at 03:23am
But wait! Apparently there are rumors people have seen him at the airport just before...these are rumors but I'll keep you informed =]
Also, wear black ribbon on your arm if your at BDO for MCR
sonnie paranoia
Salute You in Your Grave
sonnie paranoia
January 17th, 2007 at 05:21am
^^oh kool Smile but I thought NZMCRMY are wearing the mask that dentists wear...

ok black ribbon..got it