Don't have an account? Create one!

Where are you from?

AuthorMessage
Insanity Prawn Boy
Fabulous Killjoy
Insanity Prawn Boy
October 24th, 2006 at 02:56am
Toowoomba<QLD<Australeeeaah.

Yes, on top of that mother fucking hill.

Page claim Very Happy
Little Miss Sunshine
Jazz Hands
Little Miss Sunshine
October 24th, 2006 at 07:17am
Isn't Crows Nest (Or Hill..or something similar near there?)

Man, I remember driving past Crows Nest (I'll call it that) at Halloween over 11 years ago. I remember all these wicked carved pumpkins. I was forever jealous of the kids who carved them.
leeshy
Jazz Hands
leeshy
October 25th, 2006 at 12:29am
Werribee im so fucking ashamed
Ghost Who Walks
Really Not Okay
Ghost Who Walks
October 25th, 2006 at 02:25am
Don't be ashamed.
It doesn't matter where you come from...its wat your like on the inside. Meh now i sound like a preacher. Don't worry about it. I'm from Townsville or actually Thuringowa which is like right next to it. Were twin cities. Can cities be twins??? I don't know. Oh well I was on the local news last night. It was like a thing for the voices of the future. I told Peter Lindsay i hated politics and wish it wasn't taught in school.

As well he defended John Howard and this stupid IR laws. Damn them damn them all Disgust
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
October 25th, 2006 at 02:54am
Melbourne girl, St. Andrews, tiny joint full of hippies.
Little Miss Sunshine
Jazz Hands
Little Miss Sunshine
October 25th, 2006 at 02:55am
ghost_who_walks:
Don't be ashamed.
It doesn't matter where you come from...its wat your like on the inside. Meh now i sound like a preacher. Don't worry about it. I'm from Townsville or actually Thuringowa which is like right next to it. Were twin cities. Can cities be twins??? I don't know. Oh well I was on the local news last night. It was like a thing for the voices of the future. I told Peter Lindsay i hated politics and wish it wasn't taught in school.

As well he defended John Howard and this stupid IR laws. Damn them damn them all Disgust

I used to go to Townsville all the time. In fact, we brought our new car from Mike Carney Toyota. Dad used to live in Deeragan (Sp?)
leeshy
Jazz Hands
leeshy
October 25th, 2006 at 03:03am
well im ashamed because people from my school from my town did digusting things to a mentally ill girl, filmed it and were selling it for 5 dollars along with footage of them throwing flares at a homeless man among other things, and now there on the front page of the Herald sun damaging the name of my suburb
Femme
Salute You in Your Grave
Femme
October 25th, 2006 at 03:19am
Bundaberg
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
October 25th, 2006 at 03:33am
YAY bundy!! do u by any chance go to st. micheals?? or know anyone who goes there?? at least i think it was st. micheals.. .. st something.. .. anyway, THAT SCHOOL HAS OUR OLD PRINCIPLE!!
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
October 25th, 2006 at 03:38am
I'm on the where are you from forum!!
Insanity Prawn Boy
Fabulous Killjoy
Insanity Prawn Boy
October 27th, 2006 at 08:28pm
Red Ones Make Me Fly:

Man, I remember driving past Crows Nest (I'll call it that) at Halloween over 11 years ago. I remember all these wicked carved pumpkins. I was forever jealous of the kids who carved them.
Crow's Nest. Cool It's pretty much a social dump though..
Riot on the Radio
Killjoy
Riot on the Radio
October 27th, 2006 at 11:20pm
Middle of nowhere in Victoria.
Little Miss Sunshine
Jazz Hands
Little Miss Sunshine
October 28th, 2006 at 12:22am
Moose:
Red Ones Make Me Fly:

Crow's Nest. Cool It's pretty much a social dump though..

I went through Crows Nest a very long time ago. I remember it was Halloween, there were carved pumpkins everywhere, and it was very, very foggy.

A social dump these days? Interesting..I haven't been through that particular area for ages, seeing asw airfare prices are cheap as. I got a
flight from Cairns - Melbourne - Cairns for $336.
Little Miss Sunshine
Jazz Hands
Little Miss Sunshine
October 28th, 2006 at 12:22am
I posted the same message twice
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
October 30th, 2006 at 03:23am
they dont do halloween here do they? well they certianly dont in country hole town!! eg. where i live
HANNERhopscotch;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HANNERhopscotch;;
October 30th, 2006 at 11:55am
Hey there...
I am actually english, but my family is discussing moving to New Zealand pretty soon. I'm scared :O
Ha ha.. any reassuring information about down under that will make me feel better?
thankies, much appreciated.
Luff Hannah.
ps: I hope this isn't considered spam, because to me it's pretty on topic Very Happy
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
October 30th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I live in Sydney.. well more correctly St Peters, which is like 10 mins from the city
x__Blue Burns Orange
Killjoy
x__Blue Burns Orange
October 31st, 2006 at 03:17am
Any one know where shellharbour is? if ya from there pm me! or near there if ya dont know where it is its near sydney
Little Miss Sunshine
Jazz Hands
Little Miss Sunshine
October 31st, 2006 at 06:43am
holy_crap!!!:
Hey there...
I am actually english, but my family is discussing moving to New Zealand pretty soon. I'm scared :O
Ha ha.. any reassuring information about down under that will make me feel better?
thankies, much appreciated.
Luff Hannah.
ps: I hope this isn't considered spam, because to me it's pretty on topic Very Happy

I lived in Auckland. New Zealand, for about half a year. Had the best time of my life.

They say things like Jandles = Thongs/Flip Flops, Chilly Bin = Esky, Twink = White Out.

Just small things like that. And at the school I went to (Epsom Girls Grammar School = EGGS!!), it was pretty multicultural. Extremely mulitcultural.

Overall. It fucking rocked.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
October 31st, 2006 at 10:35am
hey guys,
I'm from the northern suburbs of Sydney anyone close enough?