Don't have an account? Create one!

Kerrang Radio

AuthorMessage
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
September 18th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Taken from LJ:

The interview with Gerard is going to be on Kerrang Radio - www.kerrangradio.co.uk - in the next little while. You can listen live online. Apparently lots of fan's questions.

Hopefully someone records it?

ETA: It'll be from 6pm GMT today, and then each day Tuesday through Thursday (I guess at about the same time each day.)

Thanks to 24_hr_party_ppl for the info =]]
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
September 18th, 2006 at 12:25pm
wow thanks for that! I am guessing that 6pm GMT is about 8pm here! which means I can catch it!! yesss
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
September 18th, 2006 at 01:13pm
kerrang radio wont work on my computer! And i have no idea why, its driving me mad, because i can only get it via the internet! Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I think media player might be missing a plug-in or something but i dont know what one and i cant find any information on it!
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 18th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Muahahaha, I have Kerrang! Radio on satellite and freeview XD
I know what I'm off to do now.
Thanks for that ^.^
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
September 18th, 2006 at 02:10pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
kerrang radio wont work on my computer! And i have no idea why, its driving me mad, because i can only get it via the internet! Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I think media player might be missing a plug-in or something but i dont know what one and i cant find any information on it!

Try using it with Mozilla firefox (its an internet browser jst like internet explorer) , its way better than internet explorer in these situations!
go to www.mozilla.com and download the latest version of firefox. If it still doesnt work, try upgrading you Windows media player.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 18th, 2006 at 02:22pm
It was just about his new hair really (he said it hurt). It was actually a really short interview...
Oh, but he did say Bob was okay and he was out of hospital and back in Chicago. So yay, Bob's back!
More tomorrow though, so I'm gonna listen again then XD
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
September 18th, 2006 at 02:27pm
wtf? I have songs playing on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 18th, 2006 at 02:36pm
give'me'a'reason:
wtf? I have songs playing on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it was a really short interview, like ten minutes at the most and then they played The Black Parade, and that was it. It was over like fifteen or twenty minutes ago and now it's just the normal Kerrang! radio show. Bit of a dissappiontment, they didn't talk about the new stuff very much, just his hair color =/
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
September 18th, 2006 at 02:41pm
I didnt hear nuthing at all, I've been listening since 6:20, nuthing!
now am upset Sad
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 18th, 2006 at 03:58pm
i listened it was on at about 6:40-ish
and they were talking about zimmerframes
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
September 18th, 2006 at 04:02pm
well, anyway, thankgod it wasnt too informative!
but i so wanna know about his hair!
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 18th, 2006 at 04:04pm
they did talk about his hair.
apparently he had to get it short so they could strip the black dye off and then they bleached it everyday for three days to get it that white. and apparently it really hurt.
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
September 18th, 2006 at 04:07pm
more of the interview will be on at the same time mon-fri...the total interview I believe is between 20/25 minutes and its just cut into pieces and spread throughout the week...so there will be more of the interview tomorrow and the next day
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 18th, 2006 at 04:10pm
i must say i prefered his hair dark
but its only because he's "pretending to be the patient" or something. i cant remember what he actually said
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
September 19th, 2006 at 05:26am
If someone can record this and get an mp3 of it, that'd mean SO much to me because my computer is a bitch and I can't listen to the radio on it because I don't have the 'right plugins' but I can't get them either =/

So if anyone can record them for me and the people who also can't listen to it, it'd be really appreciated!!
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
September 19th, 2006 at 10:19am
Eeep
Emma Scott [[Presenter]] Just mentioned Gerard and the interview. She's playing it in parts until Thursday, so I effing missed the first part :[
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
September 19th, 2006 at 12:08pm
i want hear it tooooo!
+*Helena*+
Jazz Hands
+*Helena*+
September 20th, 2006 at 02:51pm
imneverokay:
they did talk about his hair.
apparently he had to get it short so they could strip the black dye off and then they bleached it everyday for three days to get it that white. and apparently it really hurt.

I did pretty much the same thing, I bleached it twice in one day, once the next day, a bleach wash and a bleach the NEXT day, and the day after that I tinted it. It was really harsh on the scalp, and now my hair is hella weak.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
September 20th, 2006 at 02:55pm
Does Kerrang! have a station on Surius radio?
I have no clue.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
September 21st, 2006 at 10:35am
Chemical_Romance:
Eeep
Emma Scott [[Presenter]] Just mentioned Gerard and the interview. She's playing it in parts until Thursday, so I effing missed the first part :[

AND I missed last nights part...But, that was to go and buy a car for myself [[Dad bought it...I didn't...I called her Pansy Dance]]