Don't have an account? Create one!

My Chemical Romance- Encyclopedia Dramatica

AuthorMessage
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
September 20th, 2006 at 12:49pm
I'm sorry but I thought this should be posted here. if it was a mistake a beg for fogiveness and hide in a corner.
But I found this 'article' at some site. I'm nto sure if it's a joke or not but it really annoyes me.

My Chemical Romance

Many, like me, get sad and lose hope and belief in the inate value of human beings when a band as shit as MCR becomes quite so popular. They are all self admittedly bisexual and are quite simply the best excuse for a bunch of fags who take it in the ass to get together, put on makeup and churn out shitty music since glam rock.

It has become popular in fanfiction to write "Waycest", sexual relations between the two brothers in the band. This is just one example of the pervert retards who listen to their shitty so called music. One of their songs is titled "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison", which explains it all really.

Band Members

Gerard Way::

Possibly the biggest quasigothyc faggot ever conceived. His castration-induced falsetto fucks the minds of shitferbrains 16 year old girls, and goes directly from the ears to the groin. Recently, he decided to dye his hair blonde, thus fulfilling his lifelong dream of being indistinguishable from his first-ever Barbie doll.

Mikey Way::

This greasy looking emo nerd is the brother of Gerard Way. He used to bully his brother in high school but despite this promising fact he is still shit.

Frank Iero::

This guy is the height of a midget. Apart from that he also has the biggest fucktard emo fringe I've ever seen. He once kicked Gerard Way in the nuts on stage. While this is hilarious, he is still a total fucktard.

Ray Toro::

He would have to be one of the ugliest people I have ever seen. I assume he grew is enormous afro to take the emphasis of his face, unfortunately for everyone it didn't work.

Bob Bryar::

From looking at this guy it's hard to see but he is in fact a lisped fag. He is also a former fatass.

Note::

Fans of this shitty band get angry when you call them emo's or degenerates, so keep it up. Also, leave them alone with razor blades.

Comments on this article from MCR fans::

I'm not really bothered if people don't like mcr, but putting in gross and unnnessceary links to disturbing and unwated pictures is not needed. I also think that asking people to troll this forum is disgusting and shows that this person has no respect for other people and other types and taste of music dissimlar to their own. It's sickening and wrong.
I really don't mind people who dislike my chem. not everyone has to like the same music as me, however i do dislike people who go out of their way to be annoying and fucking disgusting to prove that they are perverted and extremly discriminative to those of us that like mcr and mcr themselves.
Anyway, they don't know anything 'cause it seems they only know who Gerard and Mikey (where's the rest of the band?) and they say fag over and over again like that's the only insult they can think of. These are just loser people who have no life.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THE "MANY" THING?? lmfao
Wow! Now I'M scarred for life -shudders-
I love how they use 'faggot'
over, and over.
They did that for Jeffree Star.
Just makes me giggle.
They just do it to offend us.
Pfft, too bad it doesn't work.

I don't know if that was a joke or what. but it really upset me, and again, sorry if this is pointless or in the wrong place
carys hilton.
Salute You in Your Grave
carys hilton.
September 20th, 2006 at 12:57pm
Okay
That's...

lovely.
Springfield
Killjoy
Springfield
September 20th, 2006 at 02:22pm
interesting..... hmm well if someone said it to my face i would sadly explode them
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
September 20th, 2006 at 02:39pm
They never said they were bisexual *shakes head* At least they should get their fact straights before they make fun of them Razz
Teenage Lobotomy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage Lobotomy
September 20th, 2006 at 02:53pm
that was a little annoying.. if someone said this to my face, i'd
explode like Springfield too.. hmm.. i think whoever wrote this
must be some bored loser that has nothing better to do.. meh..
SuperNatalie.
Bleeding on the Floor
SuperNatalie.
September 20th, 2006 at 03:01pm
I whole-heartedly agree with the comments made.
I don't give a damn if people don't like My Chem.
As long as people don't go too far as to set up hate groups or w/e, I don't care.
This article just takes the piss.

Some people out there need to grow up, and get lives.
Rawr_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rawr_
September 20th, 2006 at 03:03pm
meanie pants, ugg, my friends did that to me they made some freewebs website and it was to make fun of mcr and i got pretty pisssed, if they werent my friends and i knew they were joking i would of beat them up or exploded like Springfield and frank's skittle said( i love ur name teehee) but i still did yell at them a little and i was pretty pissed. whoever did this obviously had no life.
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 20th, 2006 at 04:29pm
i read in NME this week that after that bitch wrote the article about emo, a woman wrote in saying that MCR cant be an emo band cause her daughter was self harming and she wrote to Gerard, they met up and talked and she's completely stopped it now.

see, Gee's not just about the on-stage groping and white hair.
Resignation
Bleeding on the Floor
Resignation
September 20th, 2006 at 04:33pm
I think Ray's pretty hott, actually. Assholes. D:<

</fangirling>
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 20th, 2006 at 04:35pm
Resignation:
I think Ray's pretty hott, actually. Assholes. D:<

</fangirling>

yeah, ray rocks!
i was watching this video on youtube and it was a 3 year old naming all of MCR.

it was cute cause he replaced his "r" 's with "w" 's
the disenchanted one
Killjoy
the disenchanted one
September 20th, 2006 at 04:44pm
he said "way", "gewawd", and "fwankie".
it was so cute
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
September 20th, 2006 at 04:52pm
ok, so if you don't like mcr, FINE (you're stupid, but w/e, it's your choice)

but bashing on them is just mean. i mean, even if they weren't famous, it would STILL be mean.

it's people like this that make it necessary for MCR to have to save kids like ours lives.

fucktards.
i hope they die in a fiery ball of.... fire.
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
September 20th, 2006 at 05:41pm
OMFG!!!! even I would never do something as horrible as that.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
September 20th, 2006 at 08:02pm
If someone said this to my face i would non regrettbly punch them in thier face and beat the living shit out of them. then dance around them singing Prison and when i finish I would write "i like it in the ass" on the back of thier pants, just to make sure they understand the meaning of irony.

I'm sorry if i go to the extreme, but if people talk shit, i say, an eye for an eye. Especially when it comes to family, my loved ones and my chem.

like they say
"hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned."
~Frankie'sGirl~
Killjoy
~Frankie'sGirl~
September 20th, 2006 at 08:16pm
I hate it when people stereotype either fans or the band members like that. I get that sort of shit all the time. These guys are amazing musicians, and so what if they wear makeup? It takes a man who is VERY secure in his masculinity to admit he is bi and to wear makeup. Real men wear makeup.
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:03am
The people who wrote that are jelous.......

Stupid Fucktards
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:36am
Mad Grrrr....this person is an asshole. If people dont like My Chemical Romance, then thats their choice, I dont care, but to do something like this makes me want to find them and beat them up. Mad Also, the idiot doesnt seem smart enough to come up with any other 'insult' than fag. Rolling Eyes They're just jealous because My Chemical Romance is an amazing band with loads of talent.
Theda Bara
Really Not Okay
Theda Bara
September 23rd, 2006 at 02:11pm
{-[chemical]---kisses---}:
The people who wrote that are jelous.......

Stupid Fucktards

^^ i like second that one^^
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:53pm
to whoever who wrote that.. yeah leave us alone with razor blades and we'll slit YOUR wrist. hah!
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:45pm
I saw something like that here:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/My_Chemical_Romance
But that^^^is suposed to be a joke. uncyclopedia is hillarious, yet mean Surprised