Don't have an account? Create one!

My Chemical Romance- Encyclopedia Dramatica

AuthorMessage
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
October 11th, 2008 at 02:33am
The World is full with faggots like this who have nothing better to do then to diss othere peoples music.

None of this is even true. Not one of them have ever admitted to being bisexual. Smile What a load of bull, Lets just all laugh it off and go cut ourselves cuz we are fans of my chem so thats what we do right? Dude some people need ta get a clue
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 27th, 2008 at 01:54am
they didn't get the facts right. it's so funny, my opinion. no point insulting mcr, there's like millions of us compared to the haters.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
November 28th, 2008 at 04:13am
these people have sad sad lives!
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 28th, 2008 at 04:44am
X__Disenchanted__X:
these people have sad sad lives!
green llama
Bleeding on the Floor
green llama
November 29th, 2008 at 12:54pm
It's supposed to be a joke, that site makes fun of everything...
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
December 1st, 2008 at 03:05am
i dont know why people post these things saying everyone that likes mcr is emo
im sure theres at least 1 person that likes the same music as them, so there pretty much calling themselves emo
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
December 1st, 2008 at 02:53pm
yah i agree ^
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 1st, 2008 at 03:43pm
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!:
they didn't get the facts right. it's so funny, my opinion. no point insulting mcr, there's like millions of us compared to the haters.
There are no facts on that site. That's the point.

Newsflash for everyone:

The whole site is a joke. That's the point. They're making fun of them. For a joke. You know haha, kneeslapper, lol, lmfao, and rofl? Yeah. Ha ha he he. The site is a stupid site. The owner knows that. That's the point.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
December 2nd, 2008 at 01:57pm
jorgialuvsmcr:
The World is full with faggots like this who have nothing better to do then to diss othere peoples music.

None of this is even true. Not one of them have ever admitted to being bisexual. Smile What a load of bull, Lets just all laugh it off and go cut ourselves cuz we are fans of my chem so thats what we do right? Dude some people need ta get a clue
I understand not liking the article, but why do you have to be homophobic about it? There's no reason for that kind of language.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 4th, 2008 at 10:26pm
jorgialuvsmcr:

How could I possibly miss this. >.<

Watch the flaming. We don't like the homophobic language on here. That word does not equal stupid, I doubt a majority of them are gay. Watch what you say.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
December 8th, 2008 at 11:23pm
but even if it was a joke you have to understand people will take it seriously
especially on the internet cause no one knows the tone of voice your using or anything like that
"jokes" like these will always offened
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 9th, 2008 at 10:29pm
Nate Novarro:
especially on the internet cause no one knows the tone of voice your using or anything like that
internetz = srs bizznezz.

Uncyclopedia (founded by Oscar Wilde under the reign of our great emperor Caesar DMXCIX), sometimes shortened in speech to Uncyc (IPA /un.saik/, X-SAMPA [UHN-psych]), is an attempt to further increase the usefulness, factual accuracy and ultimate truthiness of Internet encyclopedic efforts. We here at Uncyclopedia are not claiming that our method is the greatest thing in the world, but we attempt to pay more attention to the scientific treatment of the mathematical graph structure inherent in any interlinked hypertext body, most importantly in minimization of the number of cycles in the document graph, and minimization of the impact of the remaining cycles on the complexity of graph algorithms run on the database corpus.

In short, it's the best damn thing in the world. And it's where you are now if you are looking at this page, funnily enough(!). If you're looking at this page right now, on this website, YOU HAVE NO LIFE. SERIOUSLY. GO OUT AND GET ONE.

While Wikipedia is currently the most widespread of the Internet encyclopedic efforts, we at Uncyclopedia have been the ones who originally came up with the idea and always maintained the technological edge over those greedy Internet would-be-tycoons, who were able to win over supremacy by using unfair methods (see Invasion of Wikiland for full history), including making up things about any topic or subject, and claims that these blatant falsehoods are fact.

People take that seriously?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 11th, 2008 at 10:36am
Sigh...I miss our old page. It was damn funny. Now no matter what you type in - the band member's names, the band name itself, New Jersey, whatever, you are redirected to either that silly "romance" between the person and the compound chemical or a page that claims to be closed for cleaning up. It's sad - the original entry was very enjoyable and as usual, assholes had to ruin it. I remember when the mods first warned us that the page was going to be locked because people who hated the band insisted on changing every entry to "emo fags!" over and over. The entry wasn't even funny anymore, it was just hateful. What a shame. Amazingly, the Jonas Brothers page is still in tact though - there is no justice in this world...sigh...
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
December 11th, 2008 at 03:55pm
Nate Novarro:

Yeah I know, same with the Hellen Keller jokes, but there are some pretty funny stuff on uncyclopedia. (There's also shitty stuff too.)
itsadeathwish.
Killjoy
itsadeathwish.
December 11th, 2008 at 04:46pm
wow. these people really need lives.
i know not everyone likes mcr, and whatever i'm okay with it but that was just horrible.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
December 12th, 2008 at 12:05am
Yeah, Encyclopedia Dramatica (which is the "edgier" joke encyclopedia) and Uncyclopedia are total jokes...a lot of the time, the articles are written by actual fans. You can't take anything on those site seriously. You just can't. Your head will explode.

I love ED, Uncylopedia, not so much. Nowhere as funny.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
December 12th, 2008 at 03:23am
Deb:
Sigh...I miss our old page. It was damn funny. Now no matter what you type in - the band member's names, the band name itself, New Jersey, whatever, you are redirected to either that silly "romance" between the person and the compound chemical or a page that claims to be closed for cleaning up. It's sad - the original entry was very enjoyable and as usual, assholes had to ruin it. I remember when the mods first warned us that the page was going to be locked because people who hated the band insisted on changing every entry to "emo fags!" over and over. The entry wasn't even funny anymore, it was just hateful. What a shame. Amazingly, the Jonas Brothers page is still in tact though - there is no justice in this world...sigh...

True, the original entries were hilarious.

But yeah the site is made for jokes guys, you don't need to take it seriously because its not supposed to be taken seriously, and like the user above me they are written by fans too.
NJxMCRMY
Killjoy
NJxMCRMY
August 1st, 2010 at 08:35pm
Maybe this isn't the best thing to say but I'm gonna say it on behalf of my diehard My Chemical Romance fan breathren. You don't get on a fucking My Chemical Romance Fansite, make fun of them without get your facts straight, accuse them of being bisexual, calling them no good and saying that their fags is not a way to be known on this site as a fan. You're known as a hater. I hope you're banned on behalf of making fun of one of the coolest punk rock bands in the world.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 1st, 2010 at 11:22pm
NJxMCRMY:
Maybe this isn't the best thing to say but I'm gonna say it on behalf of my diehard My Chemical Romance fan breathren. You don't get on a fucking My Chemical Romance Fansite, make fun of them without get your facts straight, accuse them of being bisexual, calling them no good and saying that their fags is not a way to be known on this site as a fan. You're known as a hater. I hope you're banned on behalf of making fun of one of the coolest punk rock bands in the world.
lol who even said that on here? encyclopedia dramatica isn't even an MCR site.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 1st, 2010 at 11:47pm
I don't think the article is that big of a deal. They say that kind of thing about everybody.

lycia.:
lol who even said that on here? encyclopedia dramatica isn't even an MCR site.

I think she thought the OP said those things.