Don't have an account? Create one!

Things to do in Aus.

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 20th, 2007 at 05:13am
i found melbourne's retro/alternative/trendy street- Brunswick st. I'm going there.
and Hosier Lane off Flinders St in Melbourne is graffiti heaven...i'm going there too.
and there's AC/DC Lane in Melbourne. I can be your tour guide now!
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 20th, 2007 at 05:21am
oh yeah, I forgot about Brunswick street.
AC/DC lane is the lamest thing ever. laneway, alleyway, not much in it.
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
July 6th, 2007 at 09:05am
What's some fun stuff/places in Brisbane?

I'm seriously bored guys, help me out!
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 20th, 2007 at 09:06am
Just because I'm so exciting...in Australia, I go on Myspace. I know. I'm just that kinda exciting person. xD
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 20th, 2007 at 12:16pm
hehe i go to the movies or wander around the city street like i'm homeless lmao! Razz
ts funny
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 23rd, 2007 at 07:20am
reply to Ellie from cool stores thread:

LOL...converted 2 infact- my friend wanted to transfer to RMIT on the 2nd day.
at least we didn't walk past the comfy chair without knowing...but still we were so close arrgh! we saw the dodgier end and thought- nahhh. We almost went into the Bubble Bar but i opted out when we were lining up...what good is trance music anyway? but then i got into a fight with my friend who got pissed & embarrassed about walking out of the line- let's not go there. I told her we should've followed 2 goth-punks we saw to see where they went but she was no fun. & that night we got 'harrassed' by this gang of old blokes on the street- one of them goes, "where ya going ladies? we're big, friendly...and we're HUNGRY!"

omg i was thinking... "hungry?!"
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:21pm
lol. Vampires, fat old vampires? Melbourne's full of them.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 26th, 2007 at 02:53am

lmfao

Omgggg, that reminds me of when I was at Luna Park in Sydney, & we went out to get lunch, and there was this old guy on a park bench, obviously completely smashed,
and when my friends & I walked past he was yelling all this stuff at us, like "I'm looking for a rich woman" and "do you wanna marry a nice old bloke like me?" hahahahaha.
I laughed so hard at him.

CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 26th, 2007 at 02:55pm
that would've been ok & safe to laugh in his face. Clearly he was too stupid to do anything harmful!

why didn't I think the bloke in Melbourne could've been a vampire? my friend said the same thing. lol.
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 27th, 2007 at 03:13am
ok another thing that i do is... i go to the movies or see friends or something ... the zoo is also really cool to go to lmao
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 27th, 2007 at 10:59am
i got my own private chill out time today- i went to the Art gallery of NSW & strolled around the Botanic Gardens. It was bliss.
wasted youth.
Demolition Lover
wasted youth.
August 12th, 2007 at 03:30am
I go to expensive shopping areas with my mum.
We never get anything, usually just go to a cafe'.
I either do that, sit at home or watch one of my brothers football/basketball/cricket matches.
There isn't really all that much to do.
RosesFallAtYourFeet
Killjoy
RosesFallAtYourFeet
January 4th, 2008 at 06:59am
well i live in campbelltown..
a very boring city.
it contains the suburbs of minto and claymore. I believe they are 2 of the suburbs in NSW that have the highest percentage of people living in housing commision.

So my friends and i often hang around the local mall Macarthur Square. Some chaps call it 'The Square' but i just call it mac sq.

So yes. We find ways to make our own fun. Which usually involves us embarrasing ourselves somehow. We often like to jump around in the water fountain and then run around the fucking place going 'IM WET!' and thenwe go into supre and try to try on the dresses but the store klerks often stop us. because we are male. I also like to stroll around the place like a 90 year old on life support with a walking frame. But yeah when we get tired we just usually sit under 'THE EMO TREE' lol yes we have on of them! and everyone calls it that. Smile cause all the emos sign there names in it.

well yeah..
you must of been on bored fuck if you read that!
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
March 24th, 2008 at 08:07am
Sydney can be so boring...most people just hang out in Hyde Park but even that can only be so entertaining

My friends & I mainly go to Capitol Plaza & go in Jap photo booths then just wander around trying to find cheap stores

Besides from that I hardly go out XD I wish I had a real job so I could afford more concerts...that's the only time I get out
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
May 28th, 2008 at 08:46pm
I'm really in need of some fun things to do in Brisbane this Saturday night that aren't pub/clubs/the movies!
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
May 29th, 2008 at 03:21am
I love walking down Rundle Street and looking at all the cute litle boutiques on the side streets.
And looking at people's outfits ;D
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
May 29th, 2008 at 05:34am
hahah I love those asian photo booths in sydney.
and trying to win gloomy bears. Smile

The inner city's fun. Newtown, Broadway, Glebe...Good Shopping.
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
May 29th, 2008 at 07:23am
I wish the weather was sunny and warm so I could have a picnic in the botanic gardens *sigh*
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 30th, 2008 at 07:11am
Pansy.:
I love walking down Rundle Street and looking at all the cute litle boutiques on the side streets.
And looking at people's outfits ;D

Rundle Street is soooo awesome.
It's mostly where I spend all my time when I'm in the city.
Which is quite often. Hmmm...
Anyway.
Chapel Gesture is closing down, and that makes me extremely sad. >__<
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
June 5th, 2008 at 04:26am
Come to boganville land of the free
in Victoria of course we spend our day sitting at the backs of mitre ten drinkin slurpies and eating sugar
don't forget the swings
fun for all ages and all welcome Smile