Ghost strangle gerard --->sleep---> something gripping my throght

See the conection?? Naughty
Yeah, I was thinking about that while I was reading it. Dance
kitsunegari.
Joining The Black Parade
kitsunegari.
May 5th, 2007 at 05:20pm
Aaaa ghostie choking Gerard.
Too bad we can't kill it. It's already dead...
2 Guns Disgust

P'shaw. I like those guns.
[that sounded odd]
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 5th, 2007 at 06:43pm
poor Gerard i think the same as the person above me....to bad we cant kill it..coz its already dead....that would be scarey i know how it would feel..
kitsunegari.
Joining The Black Parade
kitsunegari.
May 5th, 2007 at 06:51pm
My aunt's house is haunted.
My little cousin talks to unidentifiable objects.
At night the fan turns on by itself.
The alarm goes of by itself...
P'shaw strange things happen there.
I had to babysit once so I had to sleep over there because my aunt would leave at 6 AM.
Apparently a lot of people have died in that apartment.
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
May 5th, 2007 at 08:17pm
HOLY SPOOKS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heehee I had to say that. Wow ya don't say? If I was a ghost I really wouldn't try to kill any of the dudes in MCR because they'd become ghosts and then they'd be kickin' my supernatural ass!!!!! Heehee. But seriously.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
May 5th, 2007 at 11:15pm
I think thst somehow the ghosts understood the concept of the album from hearing or something and wanted to involve in the record.
They were like,the dark spirit background of the black parade.

it's fucked up,i know.
ccchelsea
Killjoy
ccchelsea
May 7th, 2007 at 10:16am
but that place where they had stayed... paramour mansion... it's quite famous for being haunted... i think it's a female ghost who used to live there~ cos Papa Roach stayed there while recording their not very successful album "the paramour sessions" and man.. they were kinda freaked out too... in one interview, mikey said that the room he stayed at was VERY creepy~ and he would sneak over to Gerard's room cos he was sooo freaked out...
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 7th, 2007 at 02:44pm
Whoah, cool story! Very HappyVery Happy Poor Gerard..

My house it haunted! I love it!
I have cushions on by bed, right? And when I get home from school, they are all over my bedroom floor. I kinda like it, 'tis spooky. Mr. Green
And my TV rotates too, i've never seen it happen, but it's odd coming into your bedroom and finding your TV facing the wrong way..
xXBlackParadeXx
Killjoy
xXBlackParadeXx
May 7th, 2007 at 06:37pm
maybe they thought that gerard was disturbing them with all the singing andloudness after the calmness thingymagic and whatnot..... but everyone else was too......... *watches the making of welcome to the black parade again*
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 8th, 2007 at 01:06am
ccchelsea:
in one interview, mikey said that the room he stayed at was VERY creepy~ and he would sneak over to Gerard's room cos he was sooo freaked out...

I would too Naughty I wondered if the ghosts were trying to be involved in the album. That would be crazy though like if in the background you could hear them like whispering....that gives me the chills just thinking about it.
black_is_a_rainbow
Jazz Hands
black_is_a_rainbow
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:12am
that was weird...maybe when gee was sleeping his weight pushed down the ghost...annoying it...weird...
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:40am
shit... bad experiences.... sorry for the band..... hope theyre ok.......
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:41am
Fear_n_Regret:
ccchelsea:
in one interview, mikey said that the room he stayed at was VERY creepy~ and he would sneak over to Gerard's room cos he was sooo freaked out...

I would too Naughty I wondered if the ghosts were trying to be involved in the album. That would be crazy though like if in the background you could hear them like whispering....that gives me the chills just thinking about it.

BAD ASS sum 1 shud use that on their album (hint hint my chem)
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
July 1st, 2007 at 07:48am
Fuck man, thats messed up... Poor Gee... getting strangled like that...
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
July 1st, 2007 at 10:48am
uh....i don't think that's real.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
July 1st, 2007 at 12:31pm
That is a real story........the beginning in 'Sleep' where it's like "It feels as if somebody was gripping my throat,squeezing'......that must've been the ghost trying to strangle Gerard. Gerard kept a tape recorder and he would have nightmares and he'd wake up and record what was in his nightmare and that's where the beginning of 'Sleep' came from. So it's not entirely just made up bullshit.
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
July 1st, 2007 at 04:11pm
Yeah its true the song sleep is about the haunting and i heard that gerard did keep a tape recorder near him while he was asleep and that he had a lot of night terrors.
And Mikey's room was appearently the most haunted so when he would get scared he would go sleep on the floor of Gerard's room...

Sad it's really sad when you think of it, I mean Gerard obviously wasn't making this up they have a song BASED ON THE EVENT. i mean i think this is pretty serious...
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
July 1st, 2007 at 05:50pm
i dont see why five grown men would lie..

when i heard about it i was like 'TBP was partially made in a haunted studio? then you KNOW that shit's gonna be good!'

heh.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
July 1st, 2007 at 09:31pm
I was the ghost... I dressed up in a Ninja suit. Gerard stole my cookie...
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
July 2nd, 2007 at 04:10am
Actually, I got a RockSound in December with an interview with Gee about Paramour.

Mikey got so freaked out he'd sleep on the floor in Gee's room, Frank got a room with a creepy blue light, Ray and Bob were fine...

But hello, people, does anyone think this "ghost" could be what spawned the beginning of Sleep where Gee is saying "...feels like someone is gripping my throat and squeezing"?
That would be the only reason I'd believe it.