Don't have an account? Create one!

Melbournians.

AuthorMessage
never_comin_home
Joining The Black Parade
never_comin_home
October 5th, 2006 at 05:09am
Seeing as though i don't go to school anymore (because i completed it not cause i dropped out).
I will be celebrating the new album by listening to it a couple of times.
Thats probably all i will be doing.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
October 5th, 2006 at 08:06am
no one has really explained what the celebrations are

can someone fill me in?
captain planet
Killjoy
captain planet
October 5th, 2006 at 08:36pm
I suppose you think by sitting on a message board then you will also increase your chances of passing your exams?
Asha, there isn't a need to be cruel to others because they don't share your priorities.
If you're not doing anything for the release that's all you need to say.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
October 5th, 2006 at 10:45pm
How was I being cruel?
I'm sorry, but I really do think that going out & celebrating because a band has released an album is stupid, unless you personally know the band & are going to the album launch.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe that you know MCR, or that you are going to their album launch.
leeshy
Jazz Hands
leeshy
October 6th, 2006 at 02:26am
Two Shots:
Asha; Volta.:
I most likely will be.
Actually, I will be studying in order to pass my exams so that I get a good UAI & can go to uni, then get a good job, then earn lots of money & kick everybody's arses,
not wasting my time celebrating because a band has released another album.

Woah, that's an unecessarily over-the-top response, which also implies that everyone celebrating this day will have a shitty job/future Neutral

Btw, it got changed to the 28th of October according the the Aus Street Team people.

And I will be...walking to K-Mart, buying it, walking home and listening it. Yah, crazy I know.

grrrr i dont get why we dont get it on the 23rd i mean last time i checked australia counted as International Rolling Eyes
and we dont even get it on the 24th! wtf is mcr trying to say we are 4 days less important then the rest of the world??? Disgust
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
October 6th, 2006 at 07:50am
leeshy199:
Two Shots:
Asha; Volta.:
I most likely will be.
Actually, I will be studying in order to pass my exams so that I get a good UAI & can go to uni, then get a good job, then earn lots of money & kick everybody's arses,
not wasting my time celebrating because a band has released another album.

Woah, that's an unecessarily over-the-top response, which also implies that everyone celebrating this day will have a shitty job/future Neutral

Btw, it got changed to the 28th of October according the the Aus Street Team people.

And I will be...walking to K-Mart, buying it, walking home and listening it. Yah, crazy I know.

grrrr i dont get why we dont get it on the 23rd i mean last time i checked australia counted as International Rolling Eyes
and we dont even get it on the 24th! wtf is mcr trying to say we are 4 days less important then the rest of the world??? Disgust

i feel your pain. i hate it when you join a fan mail thing and you have to pic out of US or the UK. what about us??
Chemicalz
Killjoy
Chemicalz
October 6th, 2006 at 07:55am
MCR has no control over warner brothers launch dates, they always do this especially with cds.If you have issues take it up with them and their lazyness.
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
October 8th, 2006 at 07:15am
I'm another one of the poor souls who will be doing exam stuff when TBP comes out. I'll just celebrate by doing well on my English exam, eh? I'll get the CD as soon as I can though.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
October 8th, 2006 at 06:59pm
Cross Sorrows:
I'm another one of the poor souls who will be doing exam stuff when TBP comes out. I'll just celebrate by doing well on my English exam, eh? I'll get the CD as soon as I can though.

Yep =(
Doesn't it come out on the weekend in between the English exams? (if you are in NSW anyway, I have no idea when the exams are on in other states)
That's what I though, but now people seem to be saying the 27th...
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
October 9th, 2006 at 03:36am
Asha; Volta.:
Cross Sorrows:

Yep =(
Doesn't it come out on the weekend in between the English exams? (if you are in NSW anyway, I have no idea when the exams are on in other states)
That's what I though, but now people seem to be saying the 27th...
I think my English exam is actually on the 27th. I should really check the dates of them, eh? I've heard so many different release date rumours that I don't know what to think. Some people were saying it was coming to some stores on the 21st, but I'm not sure about that one.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
October 9th, 2006 at 03:49am
Cross Sorrows:
I think my English exam is actually on the 27th. I should really check the dates of them, eh? I've heard so many different release date rumours that I don't know what to think. Some people were saying it was coming to some stores on the 21st, but I'm not sure about that one.

Oh ok,
I have English on the 20th & 23rd,
& I heard that it was coming out on the weekend in between,
but that doesn't actually make sense, because I doubt it would come out earlier in Australia.
I think somebody has been making shit up XD
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
October 11th, 2006 at 09:26am
Wait why are we talking about exams?
whats this celebration thingy?
meh...
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
October 11th, 2006 at 09:37am
yeah, i was shattered.
i was walking thru st kilda today and saw a poster ad for TBP that said the 28th.
but then i was made happy when i walked into the shop and they took down my name and number, so when they're done with the poster, i get it!
XD
problem is TBP around the World is meant to be 23rd/24th, so wtf are we meant to do?! i had it ALL PLANNED!!!
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
October 11th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Dancing to your death:
yeah, i was shattered.
i was walking thru st kilda today and saw a poster ad for TBP that said the 28th.
but then i was made happy when i walked into the shop and they took down my name and number, so when they're done with the poster, i get it!
XD
problem is TBP around the World is meant to be 23rd/24th, so wtf are we meant to do?! i had it ALL PLANNED!!!

You and I went to the same GD & TLE gigs.

...k that's it.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
October 13th, 2006 at 06:06am
oh fucking lucky!! lol
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
October 13th, 2006 at 10:36am
Two Shots:
Dancing to your death:
yeah, i was shattered.
XD

...k that's it.

lol the TLE gig was on my 18th Very Happy
Little Miss Sunshine
Jazz Hands
Little Miss Sunshine
October 15th, 2006 at 06:08am
I'll just quietly buy the CD...I'm not from Melbourne, although I'll be spending my summer holidays in Dandenong. Not sure where it is...
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
October 15th, 2006 at 06:44am
Dancing to your death:
Two Shots:

...k that's it.

lol the TLE gig was on my 18th Very Happy

I was at both as well!

Aaaaand, lmfao I'm going to be buying my copy at JB HiFi.
Then unwrapping it whilst thinking omg omg omg.
And when I get home, I shall listen to it.
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
October 15th, 2006 at 06:44am
Red Ones Make Me Fly:
I'll just quietly buy the CD...I'm not from Melbourne, although I'll be spending my summer holidays in Dandenong. Not sure where it is...

I know where that is! Naughty
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
October 15th, 2006 at 07:43am
^^^
so do i! lol, it's not toooo far away. i lived in dandy once! when i was about 4.
one of my best friends lives there now.