Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 11th, 2007 at 08:23am
yup. i liked the first one but the others were kinda crapstacs
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
May 11th, 2007 at 08:38am
i read em all...the first one was the best, i have to admit. have you read dear miffy? thats a good john marsden book.
Ghost Who Walks
Really Not Okay
Ghost Who Walks
May 12th, 2007 at 07:25am
Ah I read the Tomorrow Series. I loved them, John Marsden is an excellent author. But was anyone else disappointed with the ending to the last book???

I've also started reading the Ellie Chronicles. They are definately not as good as the Tomorrow Series.

But if you read one book in your life read, 'Letters From the Inside' by John Marsden. It was one of the best books I have ever read in one night. Read it!!!
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
May 12th, 2007 at 11:50am
Yeah I have to say i was kinda disappointed with the ending of the last Tomorrow Series book. But I loved them none the less. The only reason I found these books is because we read the first one for English and I got hooked on them. I think theyre really good.
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
May 13th, 2007 at 10:11am
Anyways i will move on.... I was just wondering is there a website or something that actually tells you what new albums and single are to be released in like the next month or so???? I have been looking for something for ages but cant find it
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 16th, 2007 at 06:41am
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but did anyone listen to the Hot 30 on 101.9 on the radio 14th of May? Because there was a musical deathmatch between 50 Cent and MCR (I Don't Love You). And guess what? Despite that 50 Cent won the deathmatch (98% votes) the day before (against another band), MCR won with 79% votes while the other 21% voted for 50 Cent. I was like "HELL YEAH!!! MCR ROCKS!!!" I was just wondering if anyone here had voted for MCR at the time...
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 27th, 2007 at 01:19am
right NOW on the radio, on nova 100, bert mcCracken is on. and they are playing the bird and the worm, turn on the radio NOW!!!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 27th, 2007 at 01:21am
the bird and the worm was number 37 on the aria chart show or something. . .
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 29th, 2007 at 04:24am
The Bird and the Worm became no.1 once on Jtv countdown, but after that, I Don't Love You became no.1. But anyway, I like Rage and Jtv. I like what they show compared to Video Hits. Video Hits show more of the popular ones...
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
June 5th, 2007 at 01:27am
does anybody have a link to The Used channel v interview that was shown on monday 4th june?
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
June 5th, 2007 at 08:33am
WHAT THE HELL? alice won aus top model???
WHAT THE FUUUCK MAAAN

steoh was aweosme. at least she LOOKED australian. as jonathon said, "if it was european model i dont know but this is australian top model"

and oooh my god how ghey of them to hold stephs age agaisnt her. duuude you lowered the age so you can hold that against her. it wasnt fair for them to keep her in for all that time if they knew she was gonna be too young.

unhappy right now. UNHAPPY.
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
June 5th, 2007 at 09:45am
I have never seen that show Dani. Is it worth my time away from my music channels? Smile
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
December 18th, 2007 at 05:41am
okay, someone made a gossip girl thread but it was locked so here goes:

OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS SHOW.

that is all.
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
December 18th, 2007 at 11:41pm
[quotecolor=ForestGreen]okay, someone made a gossip girl thread but it was locked so here goes:

OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS SHOW.

that is all.
[/color][/quote]

O.M.G. I LOVE YOU
lol finally someone else who is enjoying it as much as me Smile everybody else i have talked to reckon it's complete crap but i think it's awesomely fantastically brilliant Very Happy
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 01:06am
The news has been, that MCR's TBP box set has been nominated for a Grammy Award (section 89). That means Gerard will appear on tv right? even if they didn't win it, would he still show up?

the Grammys are Feb 10 in the US btw. Keep an eye out. I've never seen MCR on actual tv before except for video clips.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 19th, 2008 at 04:02am
who knows, the writers strike might still be ion and we wont see it like the golden globes.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 19th, 2008 at 04:26am

The writers strike probably won't have as big an effect on the grammys though, seeing as the writers have like nothing to do with them.
Even if Gerard does go, it's really unlikely he'll be seen on tv here.
I mean, they're not even nominated for one of the music-y type awards, it's for like best box set or something, so that'll (almost certainly) be one of the categories that they cut out of the telecast
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 05:29am
they cut out parts of the Grammys here? that is pure evil.
and what's the writer's strike?
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
January 19th, 2008 at 05:38am
i dont think Gerard will go to the grammys. they dont even like winning MTV music awards, can you imagine how they feel about the grammys? plus their not even nominated for anything to do with their music.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 06:00am
^ i didn't know they didn't like the MTV awards. wow, i'm more impressed but not surprised. good point about the nomination tho.