Don't have an account? Create one!

Quick Questions

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
October 7th, 2006 at 07:39am
Okay, so rather than have a new thread per question, you can post the discussion questions in this thread.
That way, it saves space, and it won't eventually become pointless, as those threads have.

I'll delete the other Quick Questions threads, so the person who organises the questions can post them in here.

Remember to respect different opinions, and don't get nasty about anything.

So this has been quoted from the most recent Quick Questions thread:

InMemoryOf _FrAnKiE_:
In case you people didn't know the orignal person of this account (Frankie), has a couple of problems in her life right now and can't continue QQS nor her story (I Know Why...) hence the username (InMemoryOf _FrAnKiE_) but we'll (SaMCRew) continue QQS just for you people (and for our boredom without Frankie Sad )

Once again... the rules

1.No Flaming This is not a flame thread so please act like the mannerized MCR fans you are.

2. Keep Quoting Down to a Minimum If someone wrote a long message and/or there's to much overlaping please quote the point you're trying to make not the whole paragraph.

3. No cussing Like rule #1 You are all hopefully edcuated and can use other adjectives instead of "fucking" or "shit" or whatever.

Mikey
AA
JayJay

Today is JayJays Question.
If you could be anyone of the guys from MCR, which one would you be and why? Sad Sad
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
October 7th, 2006 at 10:21pm
Does this mean I have to post my answer again?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
October 7th, 2006 at 10:26pm
Yes, seeing as the other threads were deleted.
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
October 7th, 2006 at 10:34pm
Alrighty then. I wouldn't be any of them, because wouldn't they be different then? My mind has just gotten all confuzzled thinking about this. Sad
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
October 8th, 2006 at 05:05pm
hmm...id probably be frank, i guess,..... he rocks hard at guitar :Twisted Evil...or fro man Very Happy

Punk rock on! lol
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
October 9th, 2006 at 09:15pm
None, because no matter how hard I could try, I could never play guitar like Frank or Ray, I would always play guitar like Megan. My guitar would sound like ME.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
October 9th, 2006 at 10:10pm
JayJay:
thanks Our Avenged Jules i never thought about that (and I'm the smart on of the group.....scary) Smile

Raven of Azarath:
Alrighty then. I wouldn't be any of them, because wouldn't they be different then? My mind has just gotten all confuzzled thinking about this. Sad

As for this question take it like if you could see what they see, feel what they feel, only for a day who in mcr would you chose?
Killing_Jar
Really Not Okay
Killing_Jar
October 13th, 2006 at 02:32am
gerard...definetly gee gee. im so curious to know what goes on inside his head. id like to know him secrets..hhehe. hes so damn private! then i could die peacefully.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
October 14th, 2006 at 02:12am
mikey
come on people. Jay Jay wants at least three more responces before she lets me type my question!! Sad
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
October 14th, 2006 at 02:30am
I'd be Bob. And since he's so quiet, I'd be all loud and the guys would be all, "....Why is Bob so loud all of a sudden? Ooh! And he isn't killing the camera! CRAZY!"

Hahahaha
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
October 14th, 2006 at 03:26am
X__and.down.we.go:
None, because no matter how hard I could try, I could never play guitar like Frank or Ray, I would always play guitar like Megan. My guitar would sound like ME.

I could never live up to the expectations that fans have of Gerard either.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
October 22nd, 2006 at 08:38pm
*~*MiKeY*~*
Okay its been awhile, cause well if ya'll didn't know Frankie has been going through a tough time lately and well....its not going good AT ALL. I hate the justice system.... but anyways she wants to know what are ya'll gonna do on Tuesday/Monday for the ablum release. so thats the question for now.

thanks guys
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
October 22nd, 2006 at 09:24pm
... Franks been going thorugh a tough time...? What happened? ... could someone inform the uninformed before my head explodes with confusion?!
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
October 22nd, 2006 at 09:30pm
on tuesday I'm wearing this shirt that has some of the lyrics from the black parade on it, that I made.

and I'm ordering the limited edition cd, so I probably won't have it tuesday Sad
but when that comes, you better believe that it'll be on 24/7 in my car.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:33am
I'd love to be one of the Ways...No. I'd love to be Gerard. I want to know how he copes.
I'd also love to be Ray or Frank just to have their amazing talent [[and uber hair]] for a day.
I'd also like to be Bob and I'd make sure he'd get LOADS of attention lol.
Meh, I'd be all of them over a period of 5 days
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:34am
SA_MCRew:
*~*MiKeY*~*
Okay its been awhile, cause well if ya'll didn't know Frankie has been going through a tough time lately and well....its not going good AT ALL. I hate the justice system.... but anyways she wants to know what are ya'll gonna do on Tuesday/Monday for the ablum release. so thats the question for now.

thanks guys

What's up with my little Iero?

Well, todayyyyyyy! I'm wearing my TBP shirt and black trousers, just like I've been told too. I'm going to get the album in either 20 minutes or an hour. Cannot wait <3
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
October 24th, 2006 at 05:41am
Chemical_Romance:
SA_MCRew:
*~*MiKeY*~*

thanks guys

What's up with my little Iero?

Well, todayyyyyyy! I'm wearing my TBP shirt and black trousers, just like I've been told too. I'm going to get the album in either 20 minutes or an hour. Cannot wait <3

*~*MiKeY*~*

Your lil iero has some BIG family issues and is on 24/7 watch. see her and her dad had gotten into a verbal fight cause she had snuck out the night before and he was still mad about it. so he pushed the right buttons and she was beaten b/c of it. so now she has to go to court and all this wonderful crap. and its gonna take even longer cause of something about him being in law enforcement or something like that.

she was writing a story on here too. now she has to write in it journals and give 'em to me to write on here (which kinda sucks cause i can barely read her hand writing lol) but we're standing strong.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
October 24th, 2006 at 07:27am
X__and.down.we.go:
... Franks been going thorugh a tough time...? What happened? ... could someone inform the uninformed before my head explodes with confusion?!

Double A

Okay maybe some of ya'll are confused.

Frankie=Frankie Loren, part of SA_MCRew
Frank=Frank Iero, part of My Chem

Frankie not Frank has been in it tough like Mikey previosly (sp? who cares? its too early in the morn..) stated above.
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
October 26th, 2006 at 05:24am
SA_MCRew:
*~*MiKeY*~*

thanks guys

on monday i woke up, got dressed, my brother drove me into town, i sat outside HMV till it opened, ran up to the CD stand, grabbed one, ran to the till, yelled "SELL ME THIS, WOMAN!!!" at the shop worker, left without grabbing my change or my receipt, did a rolly polly in the car park, back to the car where my brothers laptop was waiting for me to rip it onto there, and then i copied it to my mp3 player and was happy and contented for the rest of the day =D
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 26th, 2006 at 08:55am
^ wow, ure so full of action,demolitionjo~