Bess is Yoda
October 11th, 2006 at 03:57pm
I wish I could go so much Cry
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
October 11th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I just want to know 1 thing....

why did they send an email at just gone 6? the night before the actually thing telling fans about it....

I mean how many people are actually going to make it?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
October 11th, 2006 at 04:54pm
The whole idea of letting people know so later is to cut down the amount of people coming. Can you imagine how many people would be there if it was announced a week in advance?! Police apparently advized it to be announced so late because of the mass hysteria it'd cause being announced earlier. It seems unfair, but I completely understand it.
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
October 11th, 2006 at 05:42pm
North west sucks Smile
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 12th, 2006 at 06:11am
someone save us:
North west sucks Smile

I agree
Belle_Muerte
Jazz Hands
Belle_Muerte
October 12th, 2006 at 08:21am
I GOT MY BRACELET!! Anyone else going tonight?!?!?! I'm PINGING off the walls with excitement!
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
October 12th, 2006 at 12:10pm
Bess:
The whole idea of letting people know so later is to cut down the amount of people coming. Can you imagine how many people would be there if it was announced a week in advance?! Police apparently advized it to be announced so late because of the mass hysteria it'd cause being announced earlier. It seems unfair, but I completely understand it.

I understand but its really unfair to alot of people but I understand meh.....
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 12th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Lotus_Child:
I GOT MY BRACELET!! Anyone else going tonight?!?!?! I'm PINGING off the walls with excitement!

oh my god tell us EVERYTHING! as soon as you get back! Your so lucky!
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
October 12th, 2006 at 03:04pm
Soooo. Hand's up who wants to be in London right now? *raises hand*
Belle_Muerte
Jazz Hands
Belle_Muerte
October 12th, 2006 at 06:33pm
THEY WERE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! Peformed a new song; Final Last Words, which sounds fantastic, as well as some old stuff, our lady of sorrows! There was about 200 people tops there, and a tiny stage, and the guys looked amazing! The peformance was just over an hour, and after that, i have to admit, the organization by virgin got a bit shoddy. We were all crammed and crushed for about an hour/half and they then let us in two by two to meet the band. We couldn't take pictures; bastards, but the guys were soo nice and chatty and Bob seems really well and Gerard and Mikey looked so gorgeous i could barely talk but Ray and Frank were so bubbly and he drew a mostache on my skelleton mask!!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 13th, 2006 at 04:37am
Lotus_Child:
THEY WERE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! Peformed a new song; Final Last Words, which sounds fantastic, as well as some old stuff, our lady of sorrows! There was about 200 people tops there, and a tiny stage, and the guys looked amazing! The peformance was just over an hour, and after that, i have to admit, the organization by virgin got a bit shoddy. We were all crammed and crushed for about an hour/half and they then let us in two by two to meet the band. We couldn't take pictures; bastards, but the guys were soo nice and chatty and Bob seems really well and Gerard and Mikey looked so gorgeous i could barely talk but Ray and Frank were so bubbly and he drew a mostache on my skelleton mask!!

wow it shounds like you had an amazing time! i read somewhere that some guy from some band (its early i cant remember) threw a cigarette at bob and had to be taken out by security! is it true? did you see that?

But wowness anyway! I loved it when i got to meet them at leeds, they were all really nice, and bob's so funny i think! well wow anyway, im jealous!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
October 13th, 2006 at 04:49am
OMG I am SO jealous!!!! I wish I was there so badly...but I'm so happy for the people who did get to go!
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
October 13th, 2006 at 11:12am
Awesome!! That's so cool Smile
[Isn't it Famous Last Words?] Smile
Lucky you =]]