asha shake.
October 27th, 2006 at 05:37am
I have 5 exams in a row.
Yeah lucky me Rolling Eyes
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
October 27th, 2006 at 05:51am
wow sounds like fun. ha, the worst i got is a semester science test with a teacher who sometimes gives out the answers to the test as she hands it OUT.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
October 27th, 2006 at 08:39am
The year twelves, who finished today, at my school, didn't have a muck up day.
They didn't want to clean up the mess, the lazy losers.
XD
Nikki has issues.
Salute You in Your Grave
Nikki has issues.
October 27th, 2006 at 09:29am
Our Avenged Jules:
The year twelves, who finished today, at my school, didn't have a muck up day.
They didn't want to clean up the mess, the lazy losers.
XD
Lmao.
Is that why?!
Lazy buggers.

Instead they dressed up as 'super heroes'.
Which we didn't even really see.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
October 30th, 2006 at 03:27am
really? our school did the super heroes thing too. yea we had 2 CLEAN UP our yr 12'z mess. was absolute s**t
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
October 30th, 2006 at 05:10pm
We did the superheroes thing for somebody's birthday.
It was fun.
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
October 30th, 2006 at 05:48pm
I remember my muck up day. It was all fun and good being covered in flour and spagetti until some retard showed up with a bucket of fish guts. The grossiest thing ever.

I had to get the bus back to school smelling like off fish.
x__Blue Burns Orange
Killjoy
x__Blue Burns Orange
October 31st, 2006 at 01:41am
at my school they put honey and cling wrap over the toilets at school so no one could go it was hilarious!
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 2nd, 2006 at 02:12am
ha, last yr they put cling wrap and like shaving cream n stuff on there. and sum poor person ACTUALLY SAT ON IT!! oh god. yea about the fish guts thing, i got squirted with fish oil, and yea, smelt like fish 4 lyk ever..... well maybe for like a day
MandyMutilated
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MandyMutilated
November 8th, 2006 at 05:39am
god im glad our yr 12s are too snotty, stuck up and prissy for the fish oil and guts thing, well most of them any way there are a few that have planned something really awesom, but sadly i only no one thing involved with it, and theres 7 days left for them *tear*
so.paint_it-black
Killjoy
so.paint_it-black
November 14th, 2006 at 09:22pm
im only in year 8 but the year 12 muck up day was so hilarous, and i go to an all girls school and they just dressed up as whatever, is was so hilarious but theres an all guys school near my school and their theme was girls. it was gross but so funny
pansy101
Killjoy
pansy101
January 6th, 2007 at 01:30pm
neh in my school the best they can do is give us a crap disco organized by a guy that doesnt play anything even half decent
loads of the kids in my school dont like my chem and more than half probly have no idea who they are
-sigh-
deprived people that they are
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:19am
I'm in year 10 and I love muck up day! we get ambushed very year and they take our bags and put powder in them too make it look like we have drugs. that part kinda sucks but the rest is fun...a local school got a couple of $100 notes and buried them on the oval, so the kids where digging up the school trying to find the money.
Pix-e.Von.D
Killjoy
Pix-e.Von.D
February 4th, 2007 at 02:38am
At my school year 12's and year 10's leaving get a muck up day. Its like full blown, pissing in waterbombs and throwing em at teachers, hanging dead fish from the banisters, trashing teachers cars, egging everything, making posters calling teachers crap, streaking, filling waterbombs with paint, water pistols with paint and other stuff like that, oh and toilet paper in trees. A whole heap of other crap too.

And our school is pretty mellow. Just muck up days people really, get into it.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 6th, 2007 at 09:30pm
well my school was weird [i finished last year] - we had term 3 holidays, two weeks of school [that last friday being every single other school's muck up day, then a week of swotvac and three weeks of exams... [then SCHOOLIES!] anyway, we HAD TO GO BACK AFTER THAT. for three days, to prepare for our graduation. the wednesday morning, we got an HOUR to have muckup day, but someone decided that we werent GOING to have a muck up day, so we had a 'year 12 breakfast', sitting on the hall floor, eating food we bought from home. it was so crap. but pretty much EVERYTHING was banned at my school - we couldnt even use water because of the restrictions Sad