Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR @ Webster Hall

AuthorMessage
Natalia Iero
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Natalia Iero
October 14th, 2006 at 08:51pm
But they really don't reply Sad
I assume it's just to post some new bulletin and they sign off. I posted a comment and about 1 second later it was flooded with teenie comments.
hippyroll
Killjoy
hippyroll
October 16th, 2006 at 09:33pm
You have to go to Webster Hall the day of the concert to get tickets. One ticket per person. At least thats what they are doing in all the other cities. I have to work all day so I can't wait on line. If anybody is going and can just bring a friend with them who doesn't like mcr to pick me up an extra ticket i will be FOREVER grateful. I will give you money upfront for the ticket.

I've never seen MCR and i'm DYING to get into this show. Even if you want to make a couple of extra bucks i'm willing to pay for you time to wait on line for me. Please reply if you can do this for me!!
thanks you!!!!
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 17th, 2006 at 11:16am
yea i had a friend who called up webster hall and they said the tickets are sold at the door but i still dont know about the age to get in. anybody know how much the tickets will be?
hippyroll
Killjoy
hippyroll
October 17th, 2006 at 08:17pm
The other shows are going for $19.99 so I'm assuming so will the NY show. The age thing might be tricky because Webster Hall is a club/bar so I think it might have to be 16+
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 18th, 2006 at 10:18am
well,everyone. tickets' selling at the door, no pre-sale though. and i contacted the booking agent and they were like " sorry no pre sale coz this is what the band wanted"... whatever.

oh btw, it is for 16+ but to those below 16, have u ever heard of a thing called 'fake ID'? lol! no, im not promoting the use of it but hmm... it's mcr, and its a LAUNCH concert Naughty Naughty Naughty

oh sorry, i took back my words. dont do any fake IDs shit,kids!
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 18th, 2006 at 10:43am
found this:
October, 24 2006 at My Chemical Romance, Live at Webster Hall, NYC!
125 East 11th st., NY, New York 10003
Cost: ?
Time: 6:00 PM

My Chemical Romance, Live at Webster Hall. Tickets go on sale the day of the show. No pre-sale. This is how the band wants it. Please direct questions to bowery presents booking, www.bowerypresents.com This will definitely sell out fast, and should be a packed show. Prepare to rock. Hard.

im soo excited!! and happy its 16+!
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 18th, 2006 at 10:53am
btw anyone know if the tickets are sold at the door? or whats going on with that?
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
October 18th, 2006 at 10:31pm
GRAHH. What if you take a parent or something?
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
October 18th, 2006 at 10:31pm
In Love with Death:
btw anyone know if the tickets are sold at the door? or whats going on with that?

Yep. Sold at door.
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 19th, 2006 at 12:39pm
thank you! (sry i have no idea about the parent thing)
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
October 20th, 2006 at 07:58pm
I live about an hour away from NYC and I can't go...I have CCD that night, plus my parents would never ever take me to NYC on a school night plus buying tickets at the door, no way in hell Sad. I doubt they are gonna do another show in NY for a while.
Natalia Iero
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Natalia Iero
October 22nd, 2006 at 04:25pm
Angels_n_Demons:
well,everyone. tickets' selling at the door, no pre-sale though. and i contacted the booking agent and they were like " sorry no pre sale coz this is what the band wanted"... whatever.

oh btw, it is for 16+ but to those below 16, have u ever heard of a thing called 'fake ID'? lol! no, im not promoting the use of it but hmm... it's mcr, and its a LAUNCH concert Naughty Naughty Naughty

oh sorry, i took back my words. dont do any fake IDs shit,kids!

Bullshit, we better be able to take a parent!
Natalia Iero
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Natalia Iero
October 25th, 2006 at 11:06am
Turns out you were able to take a parent. There were stickers ALL OVER MY HOUSE!
I couldn't go OR get the album. I hate being underage