Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR and Magazines

AuthorMessage
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
January 7th, 2009 at 09:29am
There's a small article in this week's kerrang too, where Frank talks about the Macbeth shoes he designed, with the proceeds going to breast cancer reseach.
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
January 9th, 2009 at 11:51pm
Vanya Hargreeves:
Hahaha, for some reason when I read the Kerrang! article where it said "Gerard is having a baby", I burst out laughing. I just got this mental image of him hugely pregnant in a flowery maternal dress....

Lmao when i heard on the radio ages ago they said the same thing. I just cracked up laughing. Same image. Then the news sunk in and my jaw just dropped and i was so worked up that i couldnt sleep for like 6 hours. ><
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
January 19th, 2009 at 09:34am
ermmmm franks in kerrang this week, i think its a review of leathermouths debut album Very Happy
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
January 21st, 2009 at 03:34am
MCR are in this week's NME too, hopefully I'll be able to buy it in a bit and I'll be able to go into more detail on what it's about Smile

EDIT: It was just a little box stating the album is planned to be out this year.
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
January 28th, 2009 at 12:57pm
I hate double posting, but this is new news so I want it to show up Very Happy

Next week in Kerrang!, there's going to be a big, world exclusive interview! Very Happy in the back of today's issue it says "You know who are back!" with a picture of MCR, as the main article in next week's issue, which it claims to be a world exclusive interview.

Can't wait! Very Happy
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
January 28th, 2009 at 01:31pm
MiDesfileNegro:

Next week in Kerrang!, there's going to be a big, world exclusive interview! Very Happy in the back of today's issue it says "You know who are back!" with a picture of MCR, as the main article in next week's issue, which it claims to be a world exclusive interview.

Can't wait! Very Happy

Thank you!
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
January 30th, 2009 at 03:34pm
Yay!! -bounces- Smile
A whole week...
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
February 1st, 2009 at 07:02pm
MiDesfileNegro:

Can't wait! Very Happy

I saw that when I was looking though this weeks kerrang. I wanted to scream but I was in the store and didint want the attention
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
February 2nd, 2009 at 10:54am
yeah:
MiDesfileNegro:

Can't wait! Very Happy

I saw that when I was looking though this weeks kerrang. I wanted to scream but I was in the store and didint want the attention

I was with my friends so I got really excited about it, dancing around and pointing at the page and stuff and my friends just rolled their eyes and said "It's My Chemical Romance, isn't it?"

2 days! Very Happy
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
February 2nd, 2009 at 01:43pm
YAY! Can't wait. Im from nz though and there distrubution is ages behind n.n
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
February 3rd, 2009 at 04:50pm
I don't know if this was posted anywhere else?
Whatever, IT'S WAY TOO ADORABLE NOT TO POST AGAIN, IF SO.

Gerard finally talking about the baby.
I think I just died 1000 times.
Cuteeee.
In Love

My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way has spoken for the first time about his wife Lindsey Ballato-Way's pregnancy and his impending fatherhood.

In a world exclusive interview which will be published in tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine, Way revealed that he hasn't blogged or commented about it - other than an initial press release - not because he and his wife want to keep it private, but because he doesn't "know how to begin to even start talking about something like that!"

"I'm very excited about it," Way told K! editor Paul Brannigan. "It's been interesting too because we've changed our website to this kind of blog and I haven't commented on it yet - though obviously we released a press statement about it - not because it's so personal that I'm not gonna comment upon it, but just really that I don't know how to begin to even start talking about something like that.

"There's still certain things we don't know, we don't know the sex for instance, but we know the baby is healthy and it's growing great, and we're really excited about that," he continued. "It was a surprise, and it's really awesome.

"It's weird, it wasn't like it was as big a deal to people as I thought it might have been: like when I told Ray [Torro, My Chemical Romance guitarist] and told the guys everyone was really psyched but it wasn't like, 'Oh my God!'. Everyone was just really genuinely excited for us. It's totally crazy to be the first one in the band [to become a father]...

"I don't know that I ever thought about having a kid," added Way. "But then I also didn't expect to meet Lindsey, and when I met her I knew she'd be the one person I could have a kid with."

For the full interview, be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine.
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
February 4th, 2009 at 02:27am
It's out today, you've definately got me even more psyched to buy it! Thanks Very Happy

I should have it in about 2 hours Very Happy
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 4th, 2009 at 05:19am
Awww, thank you for posting that, Jess!
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
February 4th, 2009 at 08:35am
I've got it! It's an interview with Gerard and Frank, I haven't got a scanner so I can't scan it Sad when I've got more time later I'll type more about it, okay Smile
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
February 4th, 2009 at 09:52am
Here is a new interview from BBC:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_7865000/7865678.stm

"Frank Lero" yet again.
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
February 4th, 2009 at 10:09am
omg, thank you guys! ^^
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 4th, 2009 at 10:58am
heartquake.:
like when I told Ray [Torro, My Chemical Romance guitarist]
Did Kerrang seriously spell Ray's name with two r's, or was that just a typo on your part?

Gerard Arthur Way.:
"Frank Lero" yet again.
Failllllllllll

Do your damned homework, huge corporate reporters!
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
February 4th, 2009 at 11:04am
^when I read it in Kerrang I'm pretty sure it was spelt Toro, so it was probably spelt wrong on the website Smile

I don't know what the copyright issues may be if I were to simply type the article up, so when I get time in a bit I'll maybe type a summary of it, if I can Smile
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
February 4th, 2009 at 11:36am
Deb:
heartquake.:
like when I told Ray [Torro, My Chemical Romance guitarist]
Did Kerrang seriously spell Ray's name with two r's, or was that just a typo on your part?

I copied and pasted it from Kerrang! com.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
February 4th, 2009 at 12:30pm
Can we post scans here?