November 23rd, 2006 at 04:25am
lmao it does though.

I quite like them actually =]
saturdayriot
Fabulous Killjoy
saturdayriot
November 24th, 2006 at 09:02am
gabbagabbahey:
lmao why is gerard holding the roses near his crotch area? i bet he feels aroused..err im so perverted.

gerard way and co. thats not a nice way to put it.

no it's not, "gerard way and co." but that's common. they refer to fall out boy as "pete wentz and co." once in a magazine
banana
Fabulous Killjoy
banana
November 24th, 2006 at 11:22am
Gerard is 8th on NME's Cool list

Very Happy
bloody_raven
Joining The Black Parade
bloody_raven
November 26th, 2006 at 06:03am
I read in the weekly JB HIFI mag( So cool lol) that when MCR played a gig in London last year, the audience got all pissed off, and hurled food and bottles of pee at the band Cry
So not fair to the band. U know wot i think? the brits are afraid to be different...
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
November 26th, 2006 at 06:56am
bloody_raven:
I read in the weekly JB HIFI mag( So cool lol) that when MCR played a gig in London last year, the audience got all pissed off, and hurled food and bottles of pee at the band Cry
So not fair to the band. U know wot i think? the brits are afraid to be different...

No1 - The "throwing things at bands" culture is growing in Britain. It happens at alot of festivals. I don't remember them getting anything thrown at them in London, ut they did at the Reading festival, which Gerard encouraged.

No2 - MCR are no different from any other band. People who think they are "different" seriously need to grow up. Wearing black and being miserable doesn't make you different, there are a whole load of kids doing that right now. MCR are currently not all that different from Greenday at the moment. At the end of the day, MCR are a band, they are out there to make money, just like every other band from the Backstreet Boys to Metalica.
IeroNurse
Killjoy
IeroNurse
November 26th, 2006 at 09:48pm
In sum Mag there was an interveiw wit Gerard and he said that MCR would have a last long tour and then they would go home and have babies and shit then later on they would meet up as old friends... does that mean that they're not gonna be in a band anymore???!Has any1 heard anything else about that???
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
November 26th, 2006 at 10:26pm
They said they were taking a break.

It has unlimited possibilities.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 27th, 2006 at 05:22am
shatterwall:
No2 - MCR are no different from any other band. People who think they are "different" seriously need to grow up. Wearing black and being miserable doesn't make you different, there are a whole load of kids doing that right now. MCR are currently not all that different from Greenday at the moment. At the end of the day, MCR are a band, they are out there to make money, just like every other band from the Backstreet Boys to Metalica.

That just proves you know NOTHING about the band. They are not out there to 'make money', they're out there because they love playing music, they have things to say and they want people to hear it. Please...don't say stuff like that when it's completely untrue.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 27th, 2006 at 05:23am
bloody_raven:

You're talking about the Reading festival, and it's common for bands to get bottled there.
And the 'Brits are afraid to be different' thing is frankly, stupid. MCR pretty much own this country right now, which is why they chose to unvail The Black Parade at the Hammersmith Show in London back in August.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 27th, 2006 at 05:56am
Bess:
You're talking about the Reading festival, and it's common for bands to get bottled there.
And the 'Brits are afraid to be different' thing is frankly, stupid. MCR pretty much own this country right now, which is why they chose to unvail The Black Parade at the Hammersmith Show in London back in August.

Bess you took the words right out of my mouth! I seriously wonder how people manage to come to such rediculous conclusions about things sometimes.
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
November 27th, 2006 at 07:44am
Rock Sound Magazine - Stickers and there on the cover with an interview/article inside
Theres another magazine, retails at about £3.50, cant think whats it called, but the band are on the cover
Next weeks Kerrang, There on a sticker Smile
xx
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
November 27th, 2006 at 12:42pm
Bess:

That just proves you know NOTHING about the band. They are not out there to 'make money', they're out there because they love playing music, they have things to say and they want people to hear it. Please...don't say stuff like that when it's completely untrue.

I have a degree in Business Studies. MCR are a business. If they were only doing it for the music, their merch wouldn't be so expensive (they wouldn't even have any) and their music would be free. Yes, they enjoy doing what they do, but at the end of the day, they have to live and if the band wasn't making any money they wouldn't carry on with it.
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
November 27th, 2006 at 03:27pm
I hate Kerrang; which needs to sell at Borders or Barnes and Noble.

Gr. I can never get it.
Leonard Hofstadter.
Motor Baby
Leonard Hofstadter.
November 29th, 2006 at 01:50pm
*take from this weeks Kerrang!*

The Used's frontman Bert McCracken and My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way have remained tight-lipped about what ended their friendship in 2005, but could this be about to change? As The Used put the finishing touches on thier new album, due out early next year, the band have hinted to Kerrang! that a new song "Pretty Handsome Awkward" is taking a swipe at Way.
"Its a song about someone with short blonde hair" says guitarist Quinn Allman "but in not sure who it is"
"The song is about all of us" Smirks McCracken
Will Way be pissed off when he hears it?
"He wont be pissed" answers the singer "i think he will love it...[He'll] wish he wrote it..." Now thats fighting talk.

i know its kinda not directly MCR but it has a hell of alot to do with them. now...im a HUGE fan of The Used but...i think thats pretty low all the same...
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
November 29th, 2006 at 02:09pm
Yeah it really sucks ^ i wish they were friends
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 29th, 2006 at 07:22pm
^Me 2. I think a lot of the songs on The Black Parade are kind of...metaphorically...talking about Bert.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 29th, 2006 at 10:49pm

this is the original article which xUnapologeticApathyX posted above...

grrr!! i think the used fight like girls... why dont they just be like MCR, who keep quiet abt everything and take it like a gentleman.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 30th, 2006 at 05:45am
shatterwall:
Bess:

I have a degree in Business Studies. MCR are a business. If they were only doing it for the music, their merch wouldn't be so expensive (they wouldn't even have any) and their music would be free. Yes, they enjoy doing what they do, but at the end of the day, they have to live and if the band wasn't making any money they wouldn't carry on with it.

Yawn
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 30th, 2006 at 05:46am
HERE'S some scans from Blunt magazine.
Notice where they say FRED LERO??!
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
November 30th, 2006 at 08:27am
Bess: