Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR and Magazines

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 5th, 2006 at 06:34pm
From Finnish rock magazine called Soundi where the boys talk about their pets

Interviewer: Do you have any pets?

Ray: Now there's a final question! My girlfriend and I have a turtle called Sammy. We also had a cat for a while, but (s)he* was too crazy. (S)he scratched and tore down all the places when we were away. Probably s/he was alone too much. We had to give him/her up. That was unfortunate.

We've taught Sammy to do some tricks. He can do a backward somersault and drive a small bicycle. And if you put food above water, he'll push his head up and takes the food from your fingers.

Mikey: That's not a trick. He's just hungry.

I have two cats. The other can spin around on his/her hind legs and when asked, (s)he'll .... [Hard to translate for the translator, but he means that when you say "Down, boy/girl", he/she obeys] Those are real tricks.

Frank: I have three dogs, two pugs and one who's a mix between a boxer and a pitbull. We love animals.

Gerard: I don't have any pets. But I like animals.

Bob: I have a cat and a dog. The dog is half Labrador retriever, half German Shepard. S/he's a very big and an old dog.

* Finnish pronouns are gender-neutral, so I don't know the gender of the pets they're talking about, except that Sammy is a boy's name, right?
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
December 5th, 2006 at 06:41pm
Wait. I though Mikey had cats? And Frank had 3 dogs...

I am so confused.

NEVEMIND Unleash The Bats answered my thing.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 5th, 2006 at 06:47pm
^ Mikey does have cats, and Frank does have dogs... that's what it says.
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
December 5th, 2006 at 06:53pm
No..wait. But when it was first posted..it said...

I give up. :[[
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 6th, 2006 at 12:09am
I still want those Disorder scans. No one has 'em? :c
WayFukdUp
Jazz Hands
WayFukdUp
December 6th, 2006 at 12:10pm
worn lipstick.:
I still want those Disorder scans. No one has 'em? :c

ME TOO.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 6th, 2006 at 02:58pm
jerseyxxkid:
No..wait. But when it was first posted..it said...

I give up. :[[

The magazine messed it up, and I switched them around after I realized it. Sorry for the confusion.
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
December 8th, 2006 at 10:00pm
I thought gerard had a dog...
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
December 9th, 2006 at 12:19am
sex? they had problems considering sex? and religion? what about religion?
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 9th, 2006 at 12:31am
Man, I really want those scans.

Has no one bought it? :C
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 9th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 9th, 2006 at 05:30pm
^ That was awesome, thank you so much!
LMFAO at poor Gerard when he was being quizzed about Waycesr XDDD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 9th, 2006 at 05:48pm
I laughed about the whole him and Mikey in the shower part. I'd pay to see a video of Gerard's face when the interveiwer said it.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
December 9th, 2006 at 05:52pm
lol!! the poor guy
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 9th, 2006 at 07:22pm
head1stforhalos, I love you!

The waycest part made me laugh my ass off.
WayFukdUp
Jazz Hands
WayFukdUp
December 9th, 2006 at 07:43pm
hahah the Ferard/ Waycest stuff was priceless. Lmao. What did he mean by, if I'm comfortable you can get away with it??
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 9th, 2006 at 09:41pm
From a German rock magazine called Uncle Sallys in which Gee and Frankie do some sort of teenie magazine-esque love test.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Frank: I already fall in love when someone does as much as smile at me so I take answer B ("Yes, one smile and I'm in heaven"Wink. But when I fall in love I'm very faithful.
Gerard: I'm type C ("I believe in lust at first sight"Wink. It can turn into more eventually but I'm convinced that, at first, it's nothing but physical attraction.

2. You're taking your poodle for a walk and meet an attractive girl with a shepherd's dog. The dogs start to sniff each other. What do you say?

Gerard: Answer A ("Nothing. I take my poodle and leave so it doesn't get knocked up"Wink
Frank: Just to make that clear: I'd never get a poodle. My girlfriend and I have five dogs. A Great Dane, a greyhound, a boxer-/pitbull mix and two pugs. They'd knock the stuffing out of the shepherd's dog.

3. You're at a costume party. You see four attractive ladies at the bar. Which one do you hit on?

Gerard: The amazon, clearly.
Frank: The stewardess. Maybe because I've never seen an attractive stewardess even though we really fly a lot.
Gerard: Maybe we don't find them attractive because they don't match our beauty standards. Maybe they're too conventionally beautiful. For us.

4. You've been single for a few weeks and your friend wants to set you up with his cousin... how do you get out of it?

Gerard: Answer A is still the best excuse ("I'm sorry but I'm not over the break- up yet...blah blah blah"Wink

5. You can travel back in time. Which one of those female legends interests you most?

Frank: Marilyn Monroe!
Gerard: Me too. I like women who are a little round around the hips!

6. Finally, you've got a date...now what's most important?

Gerard: D ("What happens, happens"Wink You gotta go with the vibe of the evening
Frank: I think so too but there's a few things you always gotta keep in mind, like...to bring condoms.

7. Your crush comes over to watch movies...which movie do you chose?

Gerard: *decides on the chick flick* Perfect for girls. (A/N: I don't know the English title of the movie. So yeah... chick flick)
Frank: I'd want to see "Deep Impact". Even if nothing happens at all you've still seen a good movie.

8. Did you ever write a love letter or poem for your crush?

Frank: Yeah, I did. Didn't work though.
Gerard: For me neither. I keep that kinda stuff to myself now.
Frank: You know what works really well though? Those little letters that the girl can circle answers on like, do you want to be my girlfriend yes/no. I only got positive answers to those.

9. Your six month anniversary with your girlfriend is coming up...what do you get her as a present?

Gerard: I'm definitely type B who does everything last minute but at least I'll remember the date! Frank always plans things ahead of time, he'd probably have booked and paid a trip and a rental car already.

10. Romance begins at first sight and ends...

Gerard: D ("I don't believe in romance, I only believe in life itself"Wink. I don't think romance is the most important part of a relationship but only a fragment of the whole. What really counts is that you can hang out together and have a really good conversation over coffee and cigarettes. That's more romantic than a trip to Hawaii.
Frank: It's also nice if you and your girlfriend share that certain kind of humor so you can laugh about things or situations other people don't find funny. That's romantic too.

Please take the time to picture Frank walking a great dane and to wonder exactly how he asked Jamia out.

Edit: and please ignore the smilies, I have no idea why they are there.
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
December 9th, 2006 at 10:20pm
Lawlz. I read that on UTB, they'd beat the stuffing, and the condoms.

I can so see Frank just passing random girls in catholic school "Do you want to be my girlfriend Y/N" notes.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 9th, 2006 at 10:22pm
lmao can you see him asking out Jamia?

- Jamia, wanna be my gf? Y/N
- Jamia, wanna marry me? Y/N

I can see Frank doing that too
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
December 9th, 2006 at 10:37pm
Hahah. but we all know Frank asked Jamia on the side of a dirt road.