Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 1st, 2006 at 05:01pm
2 MORE DAYS!!!
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
December 4th, 2006 at 05:15pm
I had a fantastic time. Every band was absolutely amazing. I was in the second section, as far left as possible. We had a great view. The entire day was just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. My sister and I ran after 30 Seconds while they were walking out of the venue to go to their signing, and they signed my shirt. Jared is probably the nicest person I've ever talked to. In fact, the entire band were really, really nice people. Bob and Mikey walked past us, and my sister and I kindofsortoflaughedatthem. MCR was definitely at their best. <3
Excellent show. I'll definitely be at NBT '07.
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 4th, 2006 at 05:25pm
I LOVED THE SHOW! I was in the pit right in front. There were no people in front of me AT ALL! I had to fight to stay in that spot all day... I was right in front of Frank and he threw water on me. I was like "FRANK!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! FRANK, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!" He smiled and threw water into the crowd... I love him. I also told Mikey and Gerard that I loved them. I told Ray and Bob I love them too but they didn't hear me... I got plenty of really good pics and I'll post them as soon as I get them developed (which is today)...
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 4th, 2006 at 06:04pm
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I was in the pit almost directly in front of Frank and Mikey. It was my 6th time seeing them. But, I still had to go to school today even though I got back at home at 2:00 AM. I was so sore today. Haha.
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 4th, 2006 at 08:59pm
Inked_Horror:
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I was in the pit almost directly in front of Frank and Mikey. It was my 6th time seeing them. But, I still had to go to school today even though I got back at home at 2:00 AM. I was so sore today. Haha.

I was directly in front of Frank and I didn't even see you. At least I don't remember... Did you see me?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 4th, 2006 at 09:14pm
I don't think I saw you either. Haha. When I'm watching My Chem, everything else around me doesn't matter. Lol.
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 5th, 2006 at 04:53pm
Inked_Horror:
I don't think I saw you either. Haha. When I'm watching My Chem, everything else around me doesn't matter. Lol.

Same here. I only remember two chicks. One on my left and one on my right. And that's only 'cause I was next to them the whole time.

BTW- I have pics if anyone wants to see them...
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 5th, 2006 at 05:09pm
I can't wait for anyone to reply... HERE THEY ARE! I only took pics of the bands I particularly (sp?) liked... In order from morning to night...

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus...
RJA again...
RJA once again...
Ok Go.
Ok Go again.
Angels and Airwaves
Jared Leto. His mask was still on when I took these pics...
Leto man again.
30 Seconds to Mars banner.
30 Seconds to Mars man.
TBS- Fred
TBS- Fred
TBS- On c'mon. You know Adam...
TBS- Tiny Matt
TBS- Adam
TBS- Adam
TBS- Umm... I forget his name. Don't kill me...
TBS- Side of Adam. I thought i had him all. Guess I didn't.
TBS- ADAM!
My beautiful Frankie...
Geetard
MIKEY!
Frank, Gee, Mikey.
FRANK!
Frank, Gerard, Mikey hiding...
Frank, Gee Monster, Mikey.
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 5th, 2006 at 05:12pm
How do you like these apples?
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 5th, 2006 at 06:00pm
More pics off my phone...

Frank baby...
My only pic of Ray 'cause the disposable camera can't zoom in... A good pic nevertheless...
Super Bob. Only pic of him too 'cause of the same camera problem.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 5th, 2006 at 06:47pm
Great pics. Those security guards are orgasmic! Lol. I took pics, videos, and audio recordings on my phone. I'll try to get the pics on here...
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 5th, 2006 at 06:48pm
Inked_Horror:
Great pics. Those security guards are orgasmic! Lol. I took pics, videos, and audio recordings on my phone. I'll try to get the pics on here...

Lol... They really were... Post as much as you want as long as it protains to the topic so it's not spam.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
December 5th, 2006 at 07:01pm
Yeah, I don't think I can get the pics. off my phone and on to my computer. I don't have a cord to do it. But, I did get some pretty cool videos and stuff.
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 5th, 2006 at 07:10pm
Videos work... Yes
Gone;
Salute You in Your Grave
Gone;
December 7th, 2006 at 10:50am
>.<
I missed that. [tear]
My mom saw it though O.O
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
December 7th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Saint Revenge;;:
>.<
I missed that. [tear]
My mom saw it though O.O

That sucks 'cause it was a great show. I would've cried if my mom went and I didn't...
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
January 12th, 2007 at 11:41pm
I know this show was like over a month ago but I wanted to write about my experience at the show cause this was the moment I became a MCR fan. LOL I feel like I have been converted to a new religion. Also, thanks for all the great upclose pics in a preveious post. I had actual seats (I am getting to old to stand at an all day show lol)

The entire day was just amazing! However, prior to this day, my friends and I had always made fun of MCR (don't throw rocks at me ok lol). (However, I did really, really like the Helena video ) I won't go into the details of why (there were many). Like I said I feel like I was converted to a new religion that day and I am confessing my previous sins against MCR. Anyways, all day we were excited to seem them despite still making fun of them because we were interested in seeing if they, especially Gerard, could fulfill this larger than life presense that he has greated for himself and the whole band but we had our doubts they could pull it off. Plus, being the avid Pumpkin fan that I am, I was curious to see the band that held the pumpkins in such high esteem and influenced them. Right before they were about to come on my friend and I looked at each other and said "Alright, impress us Gerard." Actually, what my friend said is, "For Gerard to impress me, he would have to come out in his bat like form, fly over the crowd, and then land on stage and begin performing." LOL that's before I knew Gerard had a thing for bats so that's ironic.

Anyways, boy did they blow our doubts right out of the water. I have never had my socks rocked the fuck off like that before! I knew from the moment "The Black Parade' curtain fell and they launched into th heart of "The End" that it was going to be too awesome for words. Where we were we had a direct view of Ray and Gerard for the most part. I remember during "Dead!" all I could do was point at Ray with my mouth hanging open saying "Holy fucking shit, that guy can shred the guitar!" Punk

They had so much energy . . .positive, explosive energy . . .on the stage and you could just feel it in your core (lol or maybe what I was actually feeling was the fact that the music was loud it was shaking my rib cage and I wasn't sitting that close to the stage). I couldn't contain myself during the show . . .I was thrasing around all over the place lol. The two songs that stick out from that show are Mama and Cancer. I got all teary-eyed during Cancer and Mama was just so intense and fun. I have never in my life seen someone have so much charisma on stage as Gerard had . . .and such a connection with the crowd. LOL Did anyone else love the moment when he fell down and stage and asked the crowd to bring him back to life (which he might do at most shows, I don't know)? Actually, I shouldn't say just Gerard had a connection to the crowd I think you could feel it coming off the whole band and they just sounded larger than life.

I felt so freaking alive after their perfomance and just so damned happy on the inside and good about myself. I felt like I had taken part in something larger than myself. Again, another example of how I felt like i had been converted to a new religion. Last year was such a shit year for me and felt kind empty on the inside but after that show (they whole day really but i give most of the credit to MCR) I felt like it was new year's eve and a whole new year had started. So yeah since that day I have become an obssessed MCR fan (hopefully, people want give me shit and say I jumped on the MCR bandwagaon . . . . : Embarassed) I posted in the interview thread on something Frank said in an interview .. . he said that he hoped people left their live show feeling good about themselves and happy and they take that into their daily lives or something like that. I have to say Frank certianly filled his goal with me.

LOL you have to atleast give MCR props for winning the hearts of an old boring librarian who music wise had een living in the early 1990s (me) and cynical Ph.D philosophy student/professor (one of my friends I was with).

My other fav bands of the day were Kill Hannah, Ok Go, Shiny Toy Guns, and 30 Seconds to Mars (we seriously thought people were going to riot over Jared Leto . . . I have never seen so many people go crazy for one man)

My friend got a really good video of Welcome to the Black Parade but because it's over 100MB we can't figure how to upload it to youtube. There are tons of other good vids on myspace and youtube from the show as well but i am sure ya'll have seen it. Since nobody posted these, I thought I would post the some of the official pics from 97x.

There are more on the 97x website.

Okay . . .that's all Very Happy
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
January 13th, 2007 at 02:51pm
Wow... It is so cool that MCR can convert people like that. Their music is just so powerful that it can touch anyone. That concert was truly amazing. Best day of my entire life. I've loved MCR for a few years now and it's just something about them that is purely mind-blowing. I'll always love them and love how they've changed everything for me. For the better. Welcome to the MCR cult, my dear. Hehehehe... By the way. Thanks for the pics and telling me where to find the others. They're all so smexy. Naughty But anyways. I'll ttyl.

Long live MCR!

*Chuckle*
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 13th, 2007 at 09:40pm
porcelinajune: That's awesome. I love when people join the My Chem cult! Haha. And no, he doesn't always fall on the ground like he's dead. Out of the seven times I've seen them, Next Big Thing was the only time he did that. That's why it's amazing seeing them live: You never know what's going to happen or what crazy thing Gerard or Frank is going to do (they're usually the only ones who pull crazy stunts.) I've seen Frank kick over an MTV sign, I've heard Gerard tell numerous stories about dragons and how he always wanted to be a Vegas showgirl. I've seen Gerard take a bottle of honey out and pour it in his mouth.

My Chemical Romance shows are just so fucking amazing. You want to laugh, you want to cry, you never want it to end. But when it does, you are fully satisfied. Going to shows is like therapy for me, likewise for everyone else I'm sure. It's just a great way to escape from school and home and all that other shit you take daily. You just let everything you've been feeling out. No facade, no lies. I always feel like a new person after a show. Completely rejuvenated.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
January 14th, 2007 at 09:00am
^^
I agree Clap
porcelinajune, your description is so lively, I can just imagine being there!