Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 14th, 2007 at 12:25am
^ LOL you sound like you've been nuturing this thread. But yes it's fascinating to read my first post here and everyone else's since before MCR in Jan.

it's scary thinking about the next show. It means 'the future' as in- I'd probably be finished uni & trying to find a job! It feels better just thinking about the next album.

I walked down to uni library today (total nerd but oh well) & you can see the Entertainment centre on the way...It's been exactly 2 weeks since...& it's kinda unreal to realise what happened there 2 weeks ago.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
December 14th, 2007 at 01:28am
i will be finished school for good before they come back.

wow thats scary
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 14th, 2007 at 02:00am
As will I...
... And hopefully I'll be at uni with a well-paying job also, that way I can afford to see them again. XD
Haha.

Ahhh geez. It's scary thinking that far ahead.
It's scary thinking I might not even like MCR by the time their next show comes around.
It'll be a whole different scene of fans lining up and meeting people from message boards.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 14th, 2007 at 02:06am

You know, it's exactly 2 years today since MCR played in Sydney for the first time.
In fact, they probably would have been playing at this time.

Lmfao. I still have my ticket for that show XD
It's looking pretty dead, but meh.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 14th, 2007 at 02:09am
^so true!
even at this mcr show i had the feeling the crowd was a bit different to the one at Luna Park. I might be wrong- the luna park one might have made a deep impression on me since that was my first show ever. I think MCR is turning out to be those bands who pick up young audiences with each of their albums meaning the older ones may grow out of it by the time the next one comes. Generally speaking. I'm pretty sure I'd at least turn up to their next show if not crazy enough to line up 12hours for it.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 14th, 2007 at 02:10am
^^ and it's 2 weeks since MCR in sydney today. MCR milestones fascinate my little mind.
Kimberley.
Really Not Okay
Kimberley.
December 14th, 2007 at 02:58am
CAcT '-.-' tux:

even at this mcr show i had the feeling the crowd was a bit different to the one at Luna Park.

I agree. even though there seemed to be a lot more of the obsessive teenies this time around, the crowd in general seemed a lot more friendly. the people I encountered at the luna park show were jerks. this time it just felt like we were unified by our love of this band (corny I know), not punching each other in the stomach to get a better position.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 14th, 2007 at 03:04am
I feel exactly the same way. The My Chem fans at the BDO show were assholes, this time around it just feels like we were all united there by our love and devotion, lmao.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 14th, 2007 at 03:10am
ahaha i did feel quite unified that day to put it your way.
i dunno, maybe a few people i noticed at luna park looked more aggressive in way of dress. If there were people like that at the last show they didn't frighten me ahah cuz i don't remember- one of my line friends did look frightening but looks are deceiving.

oh yeh- avril so have you done any drawings of ppl at mcr? i think the guy in the marching band jacket was draw-worthy...otherwise i can only think of band shirts.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 14th, 2007 at 03:45am

Lol, that guy was so funny XD
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 14th, 2007 at 05:02am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
oh yeh- avril so have you done any drawings of ppl at mcr? i think the guy in the marching band jacket was draw-worthy...otherwise i can only think of band shirts.

i havent drawn exactly people i saw there cuz tbh i cant even remember much of the line even though i was there for 14 hours lol. its such a blur hehe.
but i've drawn people inspired by similar people there. i dunno. i think all my drawings look the same anyway lol.

i remember when there was all that chaos trying to buy tickets for MCR. i was FREAKING the hell out. ticketmaster screwed up big time.

Our Avenged Jules:
CLOSED SHOES WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE.
No exaggeration. If you get pulled outta the mosh pit, you'd be guaranteed to lose your thongs or something.
That can't happen if you're wearing Converses or whatever.

i beg to differ Razz
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 16th, 2007 at 02:42am
asha molly.:

You know, it's exactly 2 years today since MCR played in Sydney for the first time.
In fact, they probably would have been playing at this time.

Lmfao. I still have my ticket for that show XD
It's looking pretty dead, but meh.

Tomorrow marks two years since Melbourne, and my first time seeing them. Every year (for a whole two years haha Neutral ) I 'celebrate' the day, playing and watching MCR and Green Day all day. Haha. I'm so lame. Sigh. I have the Melb Green Day concert on DVD, it's just a shame it didn't include the MCR set on it, too.

This time around I found it hard. Wanting the old MCR back. Hating the teeny bandwagon jumpers, the ones who think they can pass for a life long fan just cause they memorised their Wiki page. I can imagine that next time it will be that feeling tenfold.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 16th, 2007 at 03:13am
It's so sad this thread is almost over. ^-^;

I bet the next thread like this will be like 2010 My Chem Aussie tour. X]
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 16th, 2007 at 06:22pm
oh god...2010. i would have finished school by then. probably traveling. i always thought it would be cool if i went traveling to europe after school while MCR were touring there and i could see them in england or something. that would be so rad.

btw tricks for cocaine i LOVE your avator! Kat Von D is awesome Very Happy
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 16th, 2007 at 09:52pm
Thank you. (:

And this is totally not spam. >.>
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 18th, 2007 at 05:45am
I've heard the most wonderful and stressful news. Wonderful because MCR is playing in HONGKONG on 29th jan- where i come from. Stressful because I need to get myself there. I have to no matter what. My friend who saw MCR with me went back to hongkong & found out the news. She's seeing them. I will scream and cry if i don't.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 18th, 2007 at 06:36am
I'm more surprised by the fact - YOU'RE ACTUALLY ASIAN?!
Hoooman. That's awesome. XD

I really hope you'll be able to see them. Then maybe this thread won't die after all!
Yes, let's keep it alive and send Amy to Hong Kong! Hahahaha. I'm a tosser.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 18th, 2007 at 06:41am
It's a novel idea, though. Well, I guess save for the fact that the Hong Kong concert is in '08.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 18th, 2007 at 07:14am
ahaha jules that's funny you've totally made my night. YES I'M ASIAN! Mr. Green

FUCK. im in trouble. i proposed the idea to my parents- which i'm able to afford. They're mad at me. extremely.

this is such bad timing. for the last two years i went back to hongkong in summer holidays. this year i'm not.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 18th, 2007 at 07:10pm
you should have told your parents you want to go to Hong Kong but not tell them its because you wanna see MCR. would that have made them less mad?