Don't have an account? Create one!

Toronto, Canada HMV signing

AuthorMessage
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
October 25th, 2006 at 01:01pm
lol....
argh! i really dont want to have to leave because of a stupid wristband......
has anyone checked out the downtown hmv yet to see if you need a wristband?
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
October 28th, 2006 at 07:51pm
I called them eailier and it was an answering machine i gotta call agian, i dont wanna wait in line for no reason at all.
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
October 30th, 2006 at 05:37pm
argh...i'll try calling them too....
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
October 31st, 2006 at 08:25pm
WE GOTTA GET THIS SETTLED, tomorrow is THE DAY!
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
November 1st, 2006 at 03:45pm
WE GOTTA GET THIS SETTLED, today! is THE DAY!
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
November 2nd, 2006 at 07:31am
Psst. I wanna hear how it went,, =)
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
November 2nd, 2006 at 06:12pm
My aunt met them.
I find that very amusing.
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 3rd, 2006 at 06:54pm
it was amazing...they started to make people go quicker though near the middle, so i couldn't talk to them much.....

i made frank a card for his bday...twas pretty cool > they were all so amazingly nice! gerard was looking kinda sullen (probably tired) ... i didnt know what to say cause my mind blanked so i just looked at him when he was signing....(i think he thought that i was weird 'cause he kept on looking up really quick at me with this strange look o.O) .. my face was twitching though because it was cold outside >.<......it was the best 3 minutes of my life though.......

<3333333
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 3rd, 2006 at 06:54pm
it was amazing...they started to make people go quicker though near the middle, so i couldn't talk to them much.....

i made frank a card for his bday...twas pretty cool > they were all so amazingly nice! gerard was looking kinda sullen (probably tired) ... i didnt know what to say cause my mind blanked so i just looked at him when he was signing....(i think he thought that i was weird 'cause he kept on looking up really quick at me with this strange look o.O) .. my face was twitching though because it was cold outside >.<......it was the best 3 minutes of my life though.......

<3333333
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
November 4th, 2006 at 12:24pm
I FUCKING MISSED IT MY DUMB ASS MOM DIDNT FUCKING LET ME GO Sad
xXxSugarcubexXx
Salute You in Your Grave
xXxSugarcubexXx
November 4th, 2006 at 08:25pm
x.lady.of.sorrows.x:

<3333333

It WAS AMAZING!

I was right at the beginning of the line so i got hugs from Ray, Frank and Gerard....I blanked out thought oo....which is why i didnt get a hug from Bob and Mikey....I feel really bad though since I blanked out so i didnt really say much to them Sad....

but it was still AMAZING!
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 5th, 2006 at 12:49am
noxx:
I FUCKING MISSED IT MY DUMB ASS MOM DIDNT FUCKING LET ME GO Sad

shit....that sucks serious ass...........
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 5th, 2006 at 12:51am
xXxSugarcubexXx:

It WAS AMAZING!

I was right at the beginning of the line so i got hugs from Ray, Frank and Gerard....I blanked out thought oo....which is why i didnt get a hug from Bob and Mikey....I feel really bad though since I blanked out so i didnt really say much to them Sad....

XD i was okay with ray bob and frank, but then i COMPLETELY blanked when i got to gerard....

i hate awkward silences

i guess ill have to plan out what i'm going to do next time i see them or somethin XD
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 5th, 2006 at 12:51am
SORRY DOUBLE POST!!! (double click syndrome)
xXxSugarcubexXx
Salute You in Your Grave
xXxSugarcubexXx
November 5th, 2006 at 12:18pm
x.lady.of.sorrows.x:
xXxSugarcubexXx:

It WAS AMAZING!

XD i was okay with ray bob and frank, but then i COMPLETELY blanked when i got to gerard....

i hate awkward silences

i guess ill have to plan out what i'm going to do next time i see them or somethin XD

I actually talked to Gerard.....I told him that he and the band truly saved my life, and he said he was glad to hear it...

next time though im gonna make sure I make the most of it....and ill make sure theres a next time even if I have to go to the states Razz

I think they may remember me as the only blonde though plus I was wearing pink pj bottoms under my skirt, it was freezing out there Razz
kitching
Joining The Black Parade
kitching
November 24th, 2006 at 09:19pm
possibly one of the best days ever.
i went with my mom.
shes cool.
but yeah.
bob was so cool.
he was all -whispers- the security are evil