applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
November 1st, 2006 at 06:47am
Im Not A Fool! Fool.:
unapolagetic apathy:
Im Not A Fool! Fool.:
unapolagetic apathy:
Hey person who quoted me! Probably is a mix of both! Smile Where'd you see the interview btw?

Kerrang!
But I cant remember all of it so maybe it also said what you said.
lol
I really cant remember..
hehehe lol. do u read nme? there was like this HUGE interview in it! Thats where i got the teenagers thing from. Oh, did u know that Sleep was inspired because Gerard was having night terrors?
I read that. and he talks about it in the song.
But it probably means something else at the same time.

Yeah. I have the limited edish cd thing and it has Gee's account of how he was living in the house called The Paramour and for this period of time they got all depressed and stuff, and he couldn't sleep at night and had convulsions. That was also kinda how he came up with name The Black Parade.
applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
November 1st, 2006 at 06:48am
kerosinekiss666:
I think the song Teenagers is about the oppression, confusion, depression, and anger many teenagers face at some point in thier lives. In the begining, (They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books, to make a citizen out of you) Pretty much all kids/teens are forced to go to school, and believe what everyone wants you to, and dress the way they want you to, to make you a "presentable citizen".
The part (Because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a smirk, cuz they've got methods of keeping you clean) Is you can't do drugs, cuz everyone is watching you.
The chorus (So darken your clothes, and strike a violent pose) and (The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You’re never gonna fit in much, kid.
But if you’re troubled and hurt,
What you’ve got under your shirt,
Will make them pay for the things that they did)
Is talking about the Emo/Gothic kids at school who are always made fun of) The whole song is basicly about how bloodthirsty and mean every clique in school is.

Touche. But Gee said that when he went for a holiday in Queens, he would get on the subway and there'll be all these teenagers and he'll be freaked cos he'd be reminded that he's old. But he doesn't look old, just freaking hot!!
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
November 1st, 2006 at 12:53pm
^^ thats true..
littledeath
Killjoy
littledeath
November 1st, 2006 at 01:44pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Patient has all of the meanings to the songs in the form of The Patient's Story, mainly created by me: Boggon155 (on wikipedia)
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:00am
what do people here think of the song "Our Lady Of Sorrows"? I think it pretty much if that like, you have to stand for yourself, still live, but that your friends (eg. gerard, ha ha) will still be there for you, a security type thing... anyway, the WAY person, which bit is true? the gerard bit or the song meaning bit? lol
applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:27am
Haha, prolly the Gee bit! =) We all agree on that, I suppose! =D
kerosenekiss666
Killjoy
kerosenekiss666
November 3rd, 2006 at 11:56am
Well, wutever the real meaning or the fan's interpretation, It doesn't really matter to me. We can al interperet it differently, so it'll work and make sense to us. That's wut I do. Cuz the lyrics to certain songs remind me of things, and make alot of sense. It takes a while to explain it to someone else, but I know what it means to me. Very Happy
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:34pm
I think MCR lyrics are the kinds of lyrics that mean different things to everyone.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 5th, 2006 at 12:25am
Teenagers is an awesome song I love the beat ....and the lyrics on what its saying.