Don't have an account? Create one!

Clothes/Shoes

AuthorMessage
stannis baratheon.
Salute You in Your Grave
stannis baratheon.
October 25th, 2006 at 06:48pm
Topic description says it all.
I looked at all the pages in the INO Chamber, and I didn't see anything like this.
So, right.

Where do you people shop?
What colours do you think look good together?
What shoes do you wear.
What bracelets do you like.
And so on....

Some of my shoe collection:

What do you think? Very Happy
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
October 25th, 2006 at 06:50pm
I wear polka dots with stripes, and checkers with plaid.
Cool

I'm cool.
light up
Awake and Unafraid
light up
October 25th, 2006 at 06:51pm
i love the last pair of shoes
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
October 25th, 2006 at 06:51pm
Haha! Your shoes rock! I shop at Kohl's because mi mumsie works there. I wear anything from prep to goth. I'm just awesome like that, lol
stannis baratheon.
Salute You in Your Grave
stannis baratheon.
October 25th, 2006 at 06:53pm
I'm liking checkers, stripes and plaid quite a lot.
Hmm, and I want black and white Vans.
Very Happy
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
October 25th, 2006 at 06:53pm
I want black converse high tops so badly. Not like all black, black with white. And not for any reason, except that I think they're beautiful. I also want like skate shoes. Puffy shoes. But most shoes don't fit me, because I'm too skinny. I hate shoe shopping normally. I'm now wearing shoes that are too wide for me, but they're like the only shoes I've ever gotten compliments on. They're brown converse wannabes, since my mom decided that if I got shoes that didn't fit me, they had to be cheap. They're dying already.
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
October 25th, 2006 at 06:59pm
I have pretty clothes. Hair ribbons, flats, skirts, nice tops, the whole thing. Although, I generally wear jeans, the tops I wear are always a step above casual. My favorite skirt is light blue cashmere and it looks lovely with my pink Converses. I have these leopard flats, and they are my life. I love them. I mostly get my clothes at Nordstrom because their fits are perfect for me. On that note, I sometimes find things my size at Saks and buy the said items, but this almost never happens.
I love my sense of fashion. It's amazing.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
October 25th, 2006 at 07:02pm
This shirt and this shirt Make me very happy. And I own them. Very Happy
stannis baratheon.
Salute You in Your Grave
stannis baratheon.
October 26th, 2006 at 09:42am
Real life is undefined.:
This shirt and this shirt Make me very happy. And I own them. Very Happy

I love the second one.

My favourite shirt is a Ramones shirt. It's the Rocket To Russia one.
In Love
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
October 26th, 2006 at 09:58am
I'm a tights and socks fan. Its getting pathetic. I like stripy socks best, but my absolute favourites are my purple tights with big black spiders on them and my black tights with white skeleton legs. (: I buy most of my clothes around Halloween. Haha! Which is kinda weird too, cos for Halloween I never dress up Halloween-y. Its not really goth, its more like pre-school Halloween stylee. But I love it.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
October 26th, 2006 at 10:24am
My favorite colors to wear are black and white- I don't know why, I think they look nice against my skin tone. I shop at Hollister- sometimes at Hot topic, Foxy Lady, Mandees, and American Eagle. Yes preppy stores, sue me, they have nice clothes.

I only have three pairs of shoes: black and white converse all stars, black and white Pumas and black fuzzy boots. I mostly wear the Pumas <3

I like wearing shirts that show off my- ahem- nice chest lol. I call them boob shirts. I also like to wear long sleeve shirts under band shirts. I think my favorite shirt to wear is my Saosin shirt and my white lace tank top under my black and white quarter shirt.

Aka http://www.imnotokay.net/data/user-gallery/original/00001/115894729454252.jpg <~ This shirt.
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
October 26th, 2006 at 10:52am
Er, I wear loads of wristbands, fingerless gloves and I have a lot of crazy socks.
Mr. Green
Gutterflower
Always Born a Crime
Gutterflower
October 26th, 2006 at 01:06pm
I am a total shoe whore.
I have like, 20 pairs of shoes.
I wear odd converses, cause I'm cool like that. Cool
I wear black quite a lot, I feel really odd when I don't.
And I have a thing for gloves. I wear them all the time.
Neurotically Yours
Killjoy
Neurotically Yours
October 26th, 2006 at 01:14pm
I luuuurve shoes. Unfortunately, my feet are impossible and I rarely find nice shoes that fit me that arnt ridiculously expensive. I remember these massive big fluffy multicoloured ugg boots that I once owned that were soooo comfy..... but I couldnt wear them in the summer and now they are to small. Now I just wear my favourite green converses all the time cos they are comfy and they go with everything ^^
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
October 27th, 2006 at 03:56pm
i have black, blue & black/ pink converse.
i looove vans & want some for christmas, aswell as rainbow converse. i've seen pics of frank in white converse so i want some 1s for christmas too! my boyfriend has these cool heavy punk boots with flames on them, they're really heavy to walk in but he got them in camden market in london. i'm soo there!
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
October 27th, 2006 at 04:12pm
I don't see how people are like "Ohmygod, let's go shoe shopping." I just can't.. get into buying shoes.

Dark or black jeans. Dark shirts & hoodies. Mismatching socks, black vans with black and pink checkered 'V' or whatever. And random green & white ones.
rach3l is a sound.
Salute You in Your Grave
rach3l is a sound.
October 27th, 2006 at 04:13pm
I absolutely love bluenotes, old navy, urban behavior, urban planet, boathouse, foot locker, stance, fairweather, and americna eagle outfitters.
i'm really into leggings, which i get mostly at fairweather. fairweather always has this 2 for $20 thing on, which is awesome. like i usually do the deal with a tshirt and a pair of leggings. so i have three shirts adn three pairs of leggings from fairweather. then i got the fourth pair from urban behavior. and i also love graphic tees. like i have a lucky charms one from walmart which is awesome. and i love shoes. my favourite pair i bought at athelete's world. they're a pair of Pony's.
These are my favourite shoes.
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
October 27th, 2006 at 08:03pm
Blood.:
I don't see how people are like "Ohmygod, let's go shoe shopping." I just can't.. get into buying shoes.

Dark or black jeans. Dark shirts & hoodies. Mismatching socks, black vans with black and pink checkered 'V' or whatever. And random green & white ones.

We have the same shoes. Smile and i wear my Avenged Sevenfold fingerless glove. and i dont wear white socks. i cant. and i dont know why. *shrugs*
dean moriarty.
Banned
dean moriarty.
October 27th, 2006 at 08:15pm
My Hero:
Demolition Lover
My Hero:
October 27th, 2006 at 08:17pm
ok, well i shop at Hot topic and Old navy a hell of a lot... lol... and i love my like 5 pairs of shoes... hehe...