Don't have an account? Create one!

Clothes/Shoes

AuthorMessage
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 20th, 2010 at 04:27pm
I recently just bought this black sweater thing, that is drapey and uneven on the bottom. I hope you understand.

My favorite outfit from last week was on Friday: White The Used shirt [ just a normal teeshirt], the sweater, this ugly necklace I got from my grandma [ its silver with three hearts in the middle], medium blue skinny jeans [ never wear any other style, honestly.] and red connies. <3

I dont know. I typically wear skinnies, converse, a sweater/hoodie of some kind and a shirt. I dont know. I've been trying to mix it up a bit more now, buying a lot of boots and heels.
Can't stand 'dressy' flats.
Or am I just fat??
Really Not Okay
Or am I just fat??
February 20th, 2010 at 04:53pm
I have to be wearing ATLEAST one leather item on me. I have god knows many jackets and recently bought some designer leather fitted waistcoat with studs, kinda like what Kat Von D use to wear. Uh, along with that, mostly a tank top or band tee (mostly vintage), skinnies (ripped) or shorts. If i wear shorts, i'll wear some kinda tights or knee high socks and biker boots. With skinnies, either boots or skate shoes (I've almost worn out my Orisis ones) and a hoodie or two.
I hate shoe shopping, I only have like 2-3 pairs xD
I tend to only wear really dull colours, nothing magnificently bright. Idk why. I just hate it. Fussy. :3
Oh and, shit load of rosarys.
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
March 6th, 2010 at 01:59am
i have weird feet, so i dont really like wearing shoes. so i have like 10 pairs (at least) of flip flops, that i wear. a lot
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 10th, 2010 at 06:17pm
converse with skinny jeans . <33
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
April 1st, 2010 at 02:24pm
my style has really changed over the past few months, i used to live in skinny jeans and band shirts but now i'm wearing leggings, shorts with tights, bodycon skirts, floral tops and dresses etc. but i still love band shirts and hoodies though Razz
at the moment i love wearing tops which you can also wear as a dress and i love teaming them up with leggings or jeggings. My favourite item of clothing atm is this top from topshop.
with shoes, i love these boots, they cost me like £65 but they are so worth it and i literally wear them all the time and obviously i will always love my dunks. Smile
Coraline.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Coraline.
April 1st, 2010 at 05:54pm
im inlove with my vivienne westwood melissa heart shoes <3
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
April 2nd, 2010 at 12:33am
annarrgh:
i will always love my dunks. Smile

Those are some hot kicks! *jealous*

My style's pretty simple, I like plain t's and dark washed skinnies. Pretty dresses are always nice but I generally live in t-shirts and jeans. I pretty much love everything they sell at J. Crew and at H&M, but sadly they don't have an H&M ANYWHERE near me so I'm stuck getting out-of-town aunts and cousins to buy stuff for me -__- but yeah. Shoe-wise I like filp flops. If I'm not in flipflops, I'm barefoot. Although I do have this pair of boots that I'm in love with. I'm 5'7" and most of my friends are shorter and those boots are the only heels I'm comfortable wearing.
mindless.
Salute You in Your Grave
mindless.
April 8th, 2010 at 05:07pm
i will love my etnes forever. <3
for a shoe, they are my best friends XD
i've drawn all over them, and they are SeRiouSLY comfortable.
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
April 11th, 2010 at 09:30am
i LOVE my vans so much (:
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
April 14th, 2010 at 05:19am
annarrgh:
i love these boots, Smile
I love them too! I have very similar ones, but without the heel buckle thing...

I tend to wear boots, with black or dark pants or jeans, and a teeshirt, usually... and a hoody or something. or a hockey jersey. but I'm moving back to converse, cause it's getting warmer. These converse or just classic black hightops.
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
April 19th, 2010 at 11:56pm
I like my basics.
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
April 20th, 2010 at 08:00am
I own these shoes;

Nike
Chuck Taylor