Don't have an account? Create one!

College Students (or those planning to attend college)

AuthorMessage
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
September 28th, 2010 at 03:08pm
Lucky ducks. =[ I was suppose to star culinary school yesterday, but am unable to now. All my loans were denied, I have no job, and I don't qualify for federal aid. It's been a huge hassle lately.
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
September 28th, 2010 at 03:51pm
I go to St. Clair College for Border Services. I always change my mind and already know that after I graduate, I'll go back and take a different program. But this program is interesting thus far. Minus the fact we have gym class...
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
September 29th, 2010 at 07:26pm
I'm working on my third semester at The University of New Mexico. I'm a psychology major, but I can't have a minor until my junior year. I love school.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 1st, 2010 at 03:16am
I'm basically gonna be working on college applications for the next week. I'm applying to Sonoma State, Humboldt, Eastern Michigan, Michigan State and as a safety net is Canada College. I'm hoping to major in either Education or Computer Science. I'm really nervous and excited. I've had above a 3.5 all of high school and took all the hardest courses available even though I go to a really bad school.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
October 1st, 2010 at 08:47am
can someone help me? i dunno how to work out my GPA :S (i live in the UK and im applying for the US)
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
October 1st, 2010 at 12:07pm
Morning Stars.:
can someone help me? i dunno how to work out my GPA :S (i live in the UK and im applying for the US)
If you PM me your grades I can take a crack at 'em if you want.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
October 1st, 2010 at 12:08pm
heartstrings.:
Morning Stars.:
If you PM me your grades I can take a crack at 'em if you want.

k :] doing it now
thank you!!!!!
point counterpoint.
Always Born a Crime
point counterpoint.
October 1st, 2010 at 05:34pm
my dream school is the University of Maryland
but i am taking next year off and hopefully doing some volunteering in Brazil
SweetRevenge1992
Salute You in Your Grave
SweetRevenge1992
October 6th, 2010 at 03:53am
I go to College of the Canyons [the valencia campus, not CCC]. ^_^ I love my school.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
October 6th, 2010 at 05:59am
i have honestly never worked this hard in my life to get something i want.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
October 11th, 2010 at 09:28am
almost finished my statement of intent Very Happy
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 3rd, 2010 at 11:49pm
i'm applying to smith, amherst, rutgers, cornell, dartmouth, university of texas at austin, university of houston, and st. edward's university. i'm seriously hitting a wall writing all these damn essays and short answer statements though. D:
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
November 4th, 2010 at 03:58am
im applying for glasgow school of art, london university of arts, bournemouth arts institute, and leeds school of design.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
November 4th, 2010 at 02:15pm
I NEED HELP WITH MY APPLICATION PLEASE!

I was working on my application for Grand Valley State University and I had finished it and I was on the part for paying for my application, but I had to go so I clicked the save and exit button. Well when I got back on it wouldn't let me pay anymore. I'm gonna call up the place, but I'm scared shitless that they won't look at my application etc.

edit: fixed it. Sorry I was freaking out. Ok, 2 of my four applications are complete. Almost done with the other two. Sonoma State is such a pain to apply to. The schools in Michigan I'm applying to were so much simpler.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
November 6th, 2010 at 12:29am
I'm so fucking scared about getting into Grand Valley. I want to get into it so bad. I don't know what I'll do if i don't get in honestly.

I keep thinking I won't get in. I'm taking the toughest classes I can, have a 3.8 overall GPA. I got a 1590 on the SAT and I'm taking it again and studying my ass off. I wrote my essays for the application on going to a bad school, working since i was 11 and losing my best friend to drugs and how that motivated me. Yet, I'm still scared shitless I won't get in
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
November 6th, 2010 at 01:15am
^^ not having confidence in yourself is more likely not to get you in cmopared to your grades/essay/etc.
you're lack of confidence will come across in your wriiting, if its how you feel. take a confidence boosting, and you'll be fine Smile
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
November 6th, 2010 at 10:09pm
Yep, it's that time for me to be applying for college.
Except that I'm as procrastinating more than ever on it. D:
I know that I want to go a 4 year school in Texas, and I want an education in web design or graphic design or just something along those lines. All in all I'm nervous, and I really wonder how I'm going to be able to live by myself with my habits.

I guess we'll see~
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 7th, 2010 at 12:29pm
/never mind
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
November 17th, 2010 at 02:42pm
Ignore.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
November 18th, 2010 at 09:56am
^ Can't help you. Hopefully, someone else can! :)

I don't know where I'm going to college (or even what KIND of college). I don't even know specifically what I want to be studying.
I love music, and I've been saying graphic design would be my main *career*, but I'm not sure if I want what that'd BE or if I want something creative in some other arty way that's still similar to graphic design.