Don't have an account? Create one!

College Students (or those planning to attend college)

AuthorMessage
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
November 20th, 2010 at 05:44pm
I'm currently at college in England studying english language, media and geography.
I've applied for university, and want to do a law degree.
With tuition fees going up I need to get to uni more than anything this year ><
So I'm having to work my ass off right now >< can't say college is easy anymore haha
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
November 21st, 2010 at 03:49pm
I'm currently studying at a Universtity in Australia. I'm doing a Bachelor of Communications and Media Studies majoring in Journalism and Film Studies. It's such a great degree but I don't know what type of job I am going to get ha ha. Either way I love Uni, it is completely completely different to school.
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
November 27th, 2010 at 11:17pm
I'm at college in Worcester, Massachusetts in the USA. It is Assumption College and I'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in Music. I absolutely love it here; I chose to live in the substance free dorm this semester (due to a huge issue last semester with drugs). I love my roommate and my boyfriend who lives upstairs from me =] Overall, college is awesome!
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
December 14th, 2010 at 11:28am
I'm 17, but I'm at a community college because they'll enroll High School students with good enough grades to get credit for both.

Next year I plan to transfer to (hopefully) an art school, or a 4-year that has an animation program. :]
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
December 15th, 2010 at 04:36pm
In a small kansas school, graphic design student, sophomore
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
December 21st, 2010 at 11:36pm
i got my first two admissions letters. university of new mexico and university of north dakota.
i'm waiting on six of the CSU's and university of montana, university of nevada at reno, and university of kansas.
i'm excited for college, my major is undeclared as of now.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
December 23rd, 2010 at 02:15am
at a university in greensburg, pa studying pre-pharmacy. then i have to take a very important test to get into pharmacy school.
i hate it. it's just so much work that i'm not used to. T_T
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
December 23rd, 2010 at 09:10am
rn i'm hoping to attend the University of North Carolina at Asheville and study Women, Gender, and Sexuality studies.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
December 23rd, 2010 at 10:04am
So, I am done with all my Apps and things
now all I have to do is wait.
I'm kind of nervous though, because as an international student,
I need a lot of financial aid (because of the currency exchange and whatnot)
So hopefully it all goes well!
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
January 24th, 2011 at 08:41pm
Right now I'm at a California State University but I'm not happy here. It's not the school - the school is amazing and I'd highly recommend it to anyone - but it's me. I hate being so far away from my parents and friends and family. Especially my little sister.

With any luck I'll be able to transfer to the private university closer to home. (:
gauche.
Killjoy
gauche.
January 24th, 2011 at 11:26pm
University of Texas, baby. I love everything about this city, these people, and the endless opportunities. It was home the first night I moved here <3

Looking forward to moving on to MD/PhD, but I'm not anxiously awaiting the day I have to move away from here....
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
March 16th, 2011 at 02:28pm
I'm on my third year: The so-called HELL YEAR.
Currently studying Medical Laboratory Science-which is pretty much my Pre-med.
I'm planning to go straight to a Med school after passing my board exams. [hey, who wouldn't want a 'RMT' on their names?] : D
I just want to finish this already. I want to start Medicine naooooo. D:
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
March 17th, 2011 at 04:41pm
I currently go to ACM (Academy of Contemporary Music) in the UK.
Studying music production.
Only have two months left D:
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 3rd, 2011 at 03:10am
I'm going to college in the University of the Philippines, Diliman. I'm in the course BS Computer Science.
Pretty geek, I know.
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
April 4th, 2011 at 09:18am
moving on from freshman to sophomore at the University of Santo Tomas.
my course is Bachelor of Fine Arts, Majoring in Advertising Arts.
But if I get lucky this year, I might transfer to another school (though it would also mean that I'll be back to freshman status again)
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 4th, 2011 at 09:44am
alyssa,
is it really like that when transferring? wouldn't it be possible for UST to promote you directly to sophomore year, seeing as you've completed your GE's? D:
Also, what school will you be transferring to? : D
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
April 4th, 2011 at 10:23am
justin bieber.:
I'm going to college in the University of the Philippines, Diliman. I'm in the course BS Computer Science.
Pretty geek, I know.
That's the course I'm taking next year! ^^ Assuming I'll get the right grades in my A' levels, I'll start next October. =3
How is it? Are you enjoying it? =]
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
April 4th, 2011 at 10:25am
justin bieber.:
alyssa,
is it really like that when transferring? wouldn't it be possible for UST to promote you directly to sophomore year, seeing as you've completed your GE's? D:
Also, what school will you be transferring to? : D

oh hey! I plan on transferring to UP (Fine Arts, Industrial Design) and if I do pass, they wouldn't credit all the stuff I took up in UST. so yeah, kinda sucks.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 4th, 2011 at 10:28am
@A World Unseen: I haven't started, but I keep hearing it'll be tough. But with the right attitude and study habits, you can pull through no sweat. the thesis part is difficult though. and concentrate on maths. xD
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
April 4th, 2011 at 10:29am
good luck with that, alyssa, I wish you the best! hopefully they can at least cut you some slack on the GE's you've already taken, because it's hassle to rewind and start all over. : (