Don't have an account? Create one!

College Students (or those planning to attend college)

AuthorMessage
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
June 14th, 2012 at 12:00pm
I'm going to Humber College in Toronto to study Media Foundations. It's a 1 year foundation program, so after that I'm hoping to do Media Communications.
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
August 30th, 2012 at 08:37am
I'm on my last year in Pre-med (MLS)
This semester, I've enrolled for Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Immunohematology, and Histopathology.
And for my last semester (which will start on November), I'll do my clinical internship.

Med school, baby.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
August 31st, 2012 at 12:24am
A month or two ago, I started studying a Bachelor in Creative Technologies.
I have two core classes: Collaborative and Studio Practice.
My two elective are Photography and Graphic Design.

Before I started this course, I was studying a Certificate in Creative Technologies
which was basically like a "foundation" course to see if I liked it and wanted to continue studying.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
September 4th, 2012 at 11:02pm
im applying soon to coastal carolina university and university of north florida
i plan on majoring in marine/coastal biology (depending on which school i go to)
im scared :c
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
September 12th, 2012 at 11:39pm
University is the best thing that ever happened to me.
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies, and I major in English literature.
I actually love my English Lit major so much I'm planning on doing my honors and then depending on how that goes, even further professional study.

I just never want to stop doing what I'm doing now.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
September 16th, 2012 at 08:03pm
I'm at Warren Wilson College. Currently a biology major, but I'm most likely changing that, possibly to Social Work.

I love college.
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
February 16th, 2013 at 10:02am
I am taking Occupational/Physiotherapy Assistant. My campus is about an hour away from home. I live there during the week and come home on weekends. It's a bit of a pain in the butt and I'm considering carpooling every day next year. (two year program). This semester my classes are clinical pathology, functional human movement (kinesiology, pretty much), gerontology, communication disorders, and field placement.
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
February 24th, 2013 at 06:10pm
I don't like university life. Maybe it's because I share a two-person dorm with two other people, thus three of us are squeezed into a space meant for two. One of my roommates doesn't even shower daily, and I have pretty bad allergies. I'm the only one who vacuums the room, ever. I love the academics at my school, though. It's so amazing to be surrounded by so many intelligent people. I can't wait to move out of my dorm next year. It makes me super excited!
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 6th, 2013 at 12:18am
I go to Humber College in Toronto, Ontario. I'm studying Media Foundations and I've been accepted into Humber's 3 year Journalism course for next year.
Please Delete
Salute You in Your Grave
Please Delete
March 18th, 2013 at 06:18pm
I'm a freshman at Wagner College. I'm studying accounting.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
March 19th, 2013 at 01:57am
I'm on my third year at a community college in Dallas, TX.
Currently, I'm only taking basic courses so I can transfer to a four year college.
I recently changed my major from English to Veterinary Science because I love/adore animals.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 19th, 2013 at 05:00am
Went from graphic design to visual arts 3d.
Still doing photography too of course
but now I can do set design, make props, costume design, etc.
More relevant, and I hate graphic design.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
March 23rd, 2013 at 03:21am
Hello, I am a freshman (sophomore in three months time) majoring in Advertising Arts (Manila,PH)

Interestingly, it is under a Fine Arts degree instead of Business/ Marketing, meaning we are considered as practical artists. There are so many classes to take, ranging from Techniques (sketching to painting), Photography, Digital Arts and Marketing.

I'm planning to transfer to Speech Communications to the state university, but I can't see it in the near future. My mum said that it'd be a hassle for me to get my papers in order for transfer.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
November 12th, 2013 at 08:05am
Dropping out lol.
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
November 14th, 2013 at 07:39pm
Currently pursuing a double major in English literature, and Law and Society. In English, I'm focusing on a lot of fantasy and sci-fi works, while in my LWSO program I'm focusing on Terrorism, Human Rights, and hopefully organized crime. Debating law school? But lol I probably won't because that's money I just don't have, or care enough about the idea to try and get.

ugh school
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 3rd, 2014 at 06:08pm
I'm looking into diamond cutting or nursing. The latter being only my second choice but the more probable outcome.