Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR on the charts.

AuthorMessage
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 23rd, 2007 at 05:29pm
woo yes!!! i SO hope FLW gets number 1 in UK!!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 23rd, 2007 at 06:57pm
FLW was #2 on TRL today.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 23rd, 2007 at 07:49pm
yeah i know!!i was soo happy it went all th way up to 2 in like only a week.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 24th, 2007 at 07:59am
ohh the chart excitement starts again! Im getting the single later on today, have been in training all week so havent had a chance yet. So everyone, if you want it to be number one, then buy buy buy!

Again, im not at all interested in the charts, but you had to love it when they made number one, because everyone must have been like who the hell are they? There are so many people who thought they were a new band, which drove me a bit insane, but its still pretty cool when your favourite band tops the charts!
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
January 24th, 2007 at 08:04am
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:

Again, im not at all interested in the charts, but you had to love it when they made number one, because everyone must have been like who the hell are they? There are so many people who thought they were a new band, which drove me a bit insane, but its still pretty cool when your favourite band tops the charts!

Haha, this is so true. I have an MCR messenger bag which I use for school, and people were coming up to me going 'OMG! I love that new band MCR', which drove me insane after a while.

And then the other day I was looking through the TBP booklet in school [we were using the music in our gcse], and some biggestchavintheyear lad comes up to me and starts going on about how he has the album and he thinks it's ace and stuff.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 24th, 2007 at 08:45am
^haha grr it makes me mad, someone tried to tell me there was this great new band out that they thought I would love, of course it turned out to be mcr, I could have screamed, but I suppose its not their fault for not knowing!
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
January 24th, 2007 at 09:30am
WTTBP is still climbing charts in sweden.. and that's good
they havn't been #1 yet but last saturday they were on #4 on a Tracks charts (it's were you fans and radio listeners vote) and they were on #7 at the download chart Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 24th, 2007 at 04:23pm
NUMBER FUCKING ONE ON TRL!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 24th, 2007 at 08:38pm
unapologetic apathy:
NUMBER FUCKING ONE ON TRL!

yeah i know i was like yes!!!and then miss nelly.F cam in 2.finally its amazing how the song went so many spots up!!from number 8 to 4 to 2 to 1.in just withen in 1 or 2 weeks
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 25th, 2007 at 09:25am
Hey guys, MCR have got to Number 38 on the U.K Singles chart with 'Famous Last Words'.

And a short reminder that it is out so go buy it now!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 25th, 2007 at 09:55am
Yeah, everyone MUST buy the Famous Last Words single!!!
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 25th, 2007 at 11:16am
they don't sell it anywhere in my town so i'm going to have to order itSad wikipedia thinks it will be in top 10...
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 26th, 2007 at 04:19am
^^ thats okay, it doesnt matter what way you buy it, just get it before sunday and then your purchase will count towards its chart position! I have the version with my way home is through you, does anyone know where they are selling the other version? I ve looked everywhere and cant seem to find it!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 26th, 2007 at 06:53am
Does anyone have any idea how FLW is doing in the midweek charts? I have no idea how to find out these sorts of things!
howlin'
Jazz Hands
howlin'
January 26th, 2007 at 07:41pm
I don't hope they go high in the norwegian charts, MCR are so fucking mainstream here, i hate Norway, fucking mainstream country.

sorry for swearing ;O
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 27th, 2007 at 10:44am
Bess:
Does anyone have any idea how FLW is doing in the midweek charts? I have no idea how to find out these sorts of things!

I have no idea either...I'm just going to have to see on sunday. =|
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 27th, 2007 at 10:47am
Yep, me tooo!
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
January 27th, 2007 at 11:01am
And because I listen to the radio 1 chartshow, I keep hoping that they'll talk to MCR on the phone, they did it before already but not all of them were there. All I heard was Frank talking about how he bought his own record. o_o
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 27th, 2007 at 03:17pm
i won't be able to listen to it because i gotta go somewhere Sad bought the single today though!!!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 28th, 2007 at 05:41am
I probably will be out when the chart is on later, but fingers crossed for the guys, thats all we can do. I have a feeling it might be number 2 rather than number one? hmm i dont know, either way once again they have done an amazing job at getting their music heared by even more people!