Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
October 28th, 2006 at 12:19pm
Need to know the ticket prices, dates, ... ?
Ask here.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
October 29th, 2006 at 01:45am
the last 2 posts in the tour dates topic contradict each other. one post says they're in Europe at the end of March and the other says they're in the US.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
November 2nd, 2006 at 02:08am
The dates that I had originally posted were unfortunately not real.
However, I didn't actually find them. Some other user on INO posted them, and I simply quoted them.
JulieLurker
Joining The Black Parade
JulieLurker
November 2nd, 2006 at 08:15am
Does anyone know when you actually GET the tickets once ordered from the net.
Because I've ordered tickets for next years u.k tour in march, and I was just wondering when they will be delivered or whatever.

Really need some help X)
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 3rd, 2006 at 06:49am
Joolz:
Does anyone know when you actually GET the tickets once ordered from the net.
Because I've ordered tickets for next years u.k tour in march, and I was just wondering when they will be delivered or whatever.

Really need some help X)

It can be really fast or really slow. For example, I ordered my march tickets for manchester on the pre-sale and got them delivered a few weeks ago, but Im going to see them in liverpool in ten days and I still don't have those tickets yet!

Theres no need to worry until five days before, I think thats when they say you should recieve them by! So you might have a long wait for them, but on the other hand, they might come really fast.
JulieLurker
Joining The Black Parade
JulieLurker
November 3rd, 2006 at 04:54pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:

It can be really fast or really slow. For example, I ordered my march tickets for manchester on the pre-sale and got them delivered a few weeks ago, but Im going to see them in liverpool in ten days and I still don't have those tickets yet!

Theres no need to worry until five days before, I think thats when they say you should recieve them by! So you might have a long wait for them, but on the other hand, they might come really fast.

Oh ok, thanks for the help Smile

Im just scared that what if my ticket dont get delivered to at all .
what if something went wrong while I ordered them.
and if something DID go wrong, and i tried to order them again, what if they're sold out....

Anyway, Im going to check my orders now..
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
November 6th, 2006 at 03:17pm
I keep seeing people's signatures around on INO that are like "I can't wait till March cause I'm going to see MCR!!!" or February or any date really in 2007...
And I wanna know where the hell they're coming up with these dates and places O_O I can't find ANY tour dates past December, and I've been searching like crazy.
Mosty alive
Killjoy
Mosty alive
November 6th, 2006 at 08:00pm
Are they coming to Alabama?
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
November 9th, 2006 at 06:43pm
Tell me when they come to northern Ohio.......
x-Murdered Love-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Murdered Love-x
November 14th, 2006 at 09:35pm
Does MCR have a signing and if is it so before or after the show? please anwser befor 12/15
Chemical.T.Frank
Fabulous Killjoy
Chemical.T.Frank
November 16th, 2006 at 04:45pm
hey can someone tell me how does their gig look like (i feel stupid)
i mean like are they talking to their fans and signing stuff afterwards and selling merchindise [at least t-shirts?]?
im going to vienna gig and i think its a small one there.
will they meet with their fans anyaway?
Mosty alive
Killjoy
Mosty alive
November 16th, 2006 at 09:39pm
teja:
hey can someone tell me how does their gig look like (i feel stupid)
i mean like are they talking to their fans and signing stuff afterwards and selling merchindise [at least t-shirts?]?
im going to vienna gig and i think its a small one there.
will they meet with their fans anyaway?

That's my other question too. You see all these pictures (or at least a few) and they're people getting autographs and talking to the band. If they come anywhere here (Alabama or Tennessee) I would really like to know so I'm prepared.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 19th, 2006 at 04:00pm
ok guys i kinda have a problem. Mcr is gonna be back in Chicago next month and i already got my ticket and a friend of mine who cant make it to the show is sending me a present to give to Frank. problem is im not sure how to do just that. any advice? thanks
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
November 19th, 2006 at 06:47pm
I'm not understanding how the whole 'Free Las Vegas' show works. I mean, I texted the thing right when I got the email and it repled saying 'Ur in!' but how do I actually get into the venue? Will they send me a ticket? Do I show them my text message? If you have any info. on this show please reply! Thank you!
omg a koala bear!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
omg a koala bear!
November 20th, 2006 at 04:06pm
anyone know when they are coming to the US?
omg a koala bear!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
omg a koala bear!
November 20th, 2006 at 04:07pm
I was supposed to go to see them at Lupos Nov. 29 with my friend, but he got grounded and can't go anymore. I really want MCR to be my first concert!
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
November 20th, 2006 at 04:22pm
I posted this in the General Q&A forum \, too, but I need tickets to the shows on December 2nd and 3rd in Tampa and West Palm Beach, Florida.
Any help?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
November 20th, 2006 at 05:17pm
StonyPony: Hold on one sec. I'm gonna try to find the link where I got the December 2nd/3rd tickets. I'm going to those shows too!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
November 20th, 2006 at 05:20pm
Buzz Bake Sale: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003D45B7B48A12?artistid=847727&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Next Big Thing: http://www.10best.com/Tickets/index.html?tnEID=11134

Hope thst helps!!! But, floor tickets are sold out for the Next Big Thing. I'm sure they still have lawn tickets but they suck. Lol.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 29th, 2006 at 02:11pm
does anyone know for definite that my chem are playing dublin on the 1st of april 2007??
kem just told me tonight, and i'm totally freaking out cause i want to go so desperately, but i'm worried that it's some sort of pre-planned april fools joke (since it's on the 1st of april).
is it another date that they've added onto the march tour??
but don't the march tour dates end on the 29th with london?

and also, how come the tour dates thread was locked??
it's kinda confusing me cause i thought it was a good idea having a thread kept for tour dates to be posted in.