Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 8th, 2007 at 03:59am
karolinekold:
Well. I'm going to a MCR concert in april next year, and i would like to know which songs they play? I have to know, so i can learn all the lyrics and sing along xD

So have you been to a MRC concert recently, feel free to answer

Hey, well Its the black parade tour, so they will mainly be performing songs from the black parade album
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 8th, 2007 at 05:52pm
edit nvm
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 9th, 2007 at 12:38pm
hey does anyone know anywhere were you can get standing tickets for the MEN arena show? [except that sold out ticket site where there like £70]
X
curly
Killjoy
curly
January 10th, 2007 at 06:49am
hi urm... is it true that mcr arr going to cancel thee tour ?
curly
Killjoy
curly
January 10th, 2007 at 06:55am
comfortablyconfused:
hey does anyone know anywhere were you can get standing tickets for the MEN arena show? [except that sold out ticket site where there like £70]
X

yer on all the official sites they sold out in like an hour.... me and my mates gutted cos w were in college and couldnt get thre fast enough lol...

one mymates looking on them dodgie sites and found one for 50 quid but were sticking with are sitting ones.... i dont reckon they be official on there weird sites....

what really wound me up is that we know someone who works at men and they said they could got me some tickets grr lol.... well i might see you at men lol xxx Rolling Eyes
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
January 10th, 2007 at 02:37pm
curly:
hi urm... is it true that mcr arr going to cancel thee tour ?

As far as I know, MCR arn't cancelling their tour. Kerrang! was advertising the MCR tour in last weeks magazine. I will check this weeks Kerrang! when I buy it and let you know if it has been cancelled.
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
January 10th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
karolinekold:
Well. I'm going to a MCR concert in april next year, and i would like to know which songs they play? I have to know, so i can learn all the lyrics and sing along xD

Hey, well Its the black parade tour, so they will mainly be performing songs from the black parade album

I saw MCR in November. They played:

The End
Dead!
Famous Last Words
Welcome to the Black Parade
Cancer (We wasn't aloud to bring lighters into the venue or have phones switched on. During this song, everyone got out there lighters and phones! It was really sweet song)
Helena
Im Not Okay(I promise)
Headfirst for Halos

They played more songs then this but this all I can remember at the moment! I will keep you updateded if I think of anymore!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 10th, 2007 at 07:18pm
Does anyone know if they will have any Florida dates for this upcoming tour? I mean, I know they just came here for Buzz Bake Sale and Next Big Thing, and they will be here for Grad Bash in March I believe, but are these the only dates for this tour? Or, will they be releasing more?
Roye
Killjoy
Roye
January 11th, 2007 at 05:33am
I want to see their LIVE

But it's a dream for me~ But I will carry on!!!
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 11th, 2007 at 06:59am
OK SERIOUSLY i really dont think their ever coming to CANADA again for a concert or tour whatever but if anyone as news on if they are please post asap
Sad
dASHa Xr
Fabulous Killjoy
dASHa Xr
January 14th, 2007 at 12:48pm
Roye:
I want to see their LIVE

But it's a dream for me~ But I will carry on!!!

i fell the same
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 17th, 2007 at 10:37am
has anyone on here been to the RDS in Dublin? i'm still trying to find someone who's actually been there. i'm going in april for an mcr show [fingers crossed] and i want to know what to expect from the venue cause i've never even been that far south before.
DanEchartComedian
Killjoy
DanEchartComedian
January 17th, 2007 at 12:45pm
Anyone know if they are coming to TX?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 17th, 2007 at 03:31pm
Inked_Horror:
Does anyone know if they will have any Florida dates for this upcoming tour? I mean, I know they just came here for Buzz Bake Sale and Next Big Thing, and they will be here for Grad Bash in March I believe, but are these the only dates for this tour? Or, will they be releasing more?

I think Grad Bash is going to be in May.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 17th, 2007 at 06:44pm
Okay. Thanks for the correction!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 20th, 2007 at 07:17am
can we ask about other tours apart from mcr ones on here? i was just wondering cause i'm going to the NME tour next week and i've never been to it before. i don't know how avid fans are going to be, so i dunno if peeps are going to be queuing out there way before doors open, but i want to get a good-ish standing place, not at but maybe near the front. has anyone been to the NME tour, in previous years and do you know how early you should queue in order to get a good view of the stage?
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 20th, 2007 at 07:45am
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
karolinekold:

well when i went to see them in november they played:
the end
dead
famous last words
house of wolves
teenagers
mama
cancer
this is how i dissappear
the black parade
and then from 3 cheers they played:
im not ok
thank you for the venom
helena
cemetery drive
you know what they do to guys like us in prison
i think thatwas all the songs they plyed but there might have been a few more, they never played any songs from bullets :[ [i was dissapointed about that]
when i went to see them it was in liverpool academy so it was a small venue so it might be different if its in an arena
x
priyathethi108
Killjoy
priyathethi108
January 21st, 2007 at 01:17pm
im going on march 30th in london...funny story about the really expensive tickets on ebay...
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 21st, 2007 at 07:39pm
Rachelle_5:
Inked_Horror:

I think Grad Bash is going to be in May.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 21st, 2007 at 07:40pm
Inked_Horror:
Okay. Thanks for the correction!

I was wrong. Grad Bash is going to be April 20th and 21st, which is even sooner! I REALLY hope they play a show down here. What is the major arena in Orlando?