Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 22nd, 2007 at 06:19pm
Yeah, I'm sure they'll play sometime around those two dates. I first saw My Chem with Green Day at the TD Waterhouse Arena in Orlando, but I think they re-named the arena. They'll probably play there.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:36am
awesome, thanks. I just wanted to know so I know exactly what to type in if/when tickets go on sale. *fingers crossed* My luck they will play one of the nights I have class.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 23rd, 2007 at 06:40pm
No problem!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 24th, 2007 at 12:04am
Did anyone notice that they posted new tour dates on .com? They are April dates, but the venues are jibberish......
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 24th, 2007 at 08:46pm
Rachelle_5:
Did anyone notice that they posted new tour dates on .com? They are April dates, but the venues are jibberish......

What are you talking about? Are they Florida dates?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 24th, 2007 at 10:34pm
I can't describe it. Look here.

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/tour
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 25th, 2007 at 06:00am
I'm just really disappointed that they don't come to Norway Sad
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
January 25th, 2007 at 07:23pm
Inked_Horror:
Yeah, I'm sure they'll play sometime around those two dates. I first saw My Chem with Green Day at the TD Waterhouse Arena in Orlando, but I think they re-named the arena. They'll probably play there.

They actually play in Florida? Then I hope they do on their tour*crosses fingers*
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 26th, 2007 at 07:29am
Does anyone know about signings. I wanna know if they are doing a signing in london because I am seeing them at Wembley and I am getting quite desperate here! Please comment or PM me if you know please!
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 26th, 2007 at 10:43am
shotgun s i n n e r:
Does anyone know about signings. I wanna know if they are doing a signing in london because I am seeing them at Wembley and I am getting quite desperate here! Please comment or PM me if you know please!

ye have they ever done signings in anywhere but london in england?
i hope they do a signing in manchester Very Happy
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 26th, 2007 at 12:14pm
I went to a singing in December. The only thing is that they didn't allow pictures, and I had to have the CD insert signed and nothing else.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 26th, 2007 at 01:38pm
I think they are doing one in a London HMV sometime very near my concert and I really wonder if its true. If it was I wouldn't know what to say. What do you say?

What can you say when you see your idols, I would sit there and just be dumbstruck.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 26th, 2007 at 07:02pm
shotgun s i n n e r:
I think they are doing one in a London HMV sometime very near my concert and I really wonder if its true. If it was I wouldn't know what to say. What do you say?

What can you say when you see your idols, I would sit there and just be dumbstruck.

well i hope they come to manchester aswel i wouldnt be able to get to london
and id probly just say how much i loved the music blahhh but its different when you actually meet them you freeze lol
i met gerard outside liverpool academy and i asked him to sign my ticket then i was like Neutral what do i say..in the end i managed to say how gd the gig was blahh lol
x
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 27th, 2007 at 08:06am
ohh yes manchester signing is a must! im sorry london, but you've had one already, share time!
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 27th, 2007 at 09:03am
does anyone know if theres gonna be a signing April 9th?? (Sweden)
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 27th, 2007 at 03:21pm
xOiMnoToKayxO:
Inked_Horror:

They actually play in Florida? Then I hope they do on their tour*crosses fingers*

Yeah. They've played in FL a bunch of times. I've seen them six times in FL and there are now FL dates for this tour. I'm not sure when the presale starts though...
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 27th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Can somebody please notify me when the pre-sale for the second half of their tour occurs. My email address is TrashedCouture@Yahoo.com and I would really appreciate it if someone who actually checks the official My Chemical Romance site everyday (it hasn't been working on my computer for some odd reason...) could notify me when the pre-sale for the Florida dates goes on sale. Thank you so much to whoever does this for me! Mr. Green
Eiri;
Shotgun Sinner
Eiri;
January 27th, 2007 at 09:32pm
Okay, so MCR is coming to my city in April, and I was wondering how much tickets are going to be.

I want to be really up close, and I mean really close.

Can anyone please tell me what the price range? Thanks
Inertiatic Esp.
Bleeding on the Floor
Inertiatic Esp.
January 27th, 2007 at 11:56pm
Does anyone know if MCR is playing at Inland Invasion this year???????
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 28th, 2007 at 09:52am
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
ohh yes manchester signing is a must! im sorry london, but you've had one already, share time!

ano how many times do they do signing in london and no where else its not fir there is other places in england not just london!
x