Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 24th, 2008 at 01:12am
^ There is only an advantage if you have a pit ticket. If you have seating, none of what I posted applies to you LOL
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
February 24th, 2008 at 11:12pm
^ oh okay.lol.. btw thanks.. i want to get the pit tix but im scared that something might happen to me, and im just by myself.lol
Zozz
Killjoy
Zozz
February 25th, 2008 at 05:32am
What's the most important things to bring? I have a friend with me, should I bring my cell phone if we lose eachother? I'm not going to a MCR ocncert though...but I hope there's a moshpit there Smile Should I bring water or something?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 25th, 2008 at 05:48am
^ Definitely bring your cell phone, and water, but ditch that shit several hours before your show. You'll be thirsty, but security always tosses water into the pit at some point.
Zozz
Killjoy
Zozz
February 25th, 2008 at 05:51am
I should just ditch my cell, wtf why? lol?
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
February 25th, 2008 at 07:22am
^^ No, your water. Although some people were posting that they may take cell phone batteries if there is a *strict* no cameras policy. Debs is saying to ditch the water a few hours before the show so you don't have to pee right when the band comes out -- because you know it always works that way! I would, however, recommend replacing that water as soon as you can after the concert, you will be dehydrated and wake up with a bitch of a headache. Water - NOT SODA. After a mosh pit, soda will only dry you out more.

However, I would *like* to think that security would allow you to keep your cell phones if you are both minors attending the concert, for safety reasons, the camera policy be damned.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
February 25th, 2008 at 08:21pm
My dad says The Electric Factory is the best place to see a show. I haven't been there myself, can anyone confirm this? =]
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 25th, 2008 at 09:09pm
williamshatner:
My dad says The Electric Factory is the best place to see a show. I haven't been there myself, can anyone confirm this? =]

I've been there several times all up on the 21+ balcony. Good view no matter which side you're on. I'm doing the floor for the two mcr shows though Mr. Green
Zozz
Killjoy
Zozz
February 26th, 2008 at 04:02am
psychochip:

However, I would *like* to think that security would allow you to keep your cell phones if you are both minors attending the concert, for safety reasons, the camera policy be damned.

Well, her parents are coming to the concert with us, but I believe we'll lose them quite soon, because I wanna be as far up the front as possible...
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
February 26th, 2008 at 04:39pm
on april 30th, mcr are playing at the sloss furnace in birmingham, AL, but i'm trying to find the sloss furnace website, but i'm quite confused with it.
is this the venue they're playing at?
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
February 27th, 2008 at 06:49pm
are mcr concerts usually first come first-served?
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 27th, 2008 at 09:16pm
^if you have general admission/pit tickets, yes.. so get there early. =p
if you have tickets with assigned/reserved seats, then they're yours no matter when you get there.
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
February 28th, 2008 at 05:16pm
^ oh okay... is general admission and pit tickets are the same or its different?
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 28th, 2008 at 05:31pm
so is there going to be anymore shows or is that it? im dissapointed there not coming to florida =[
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
February 29th, 2008 at 07:53am
^^ So was I, but since they didn't come here, I'm going to Chicago. Still, it would have been nice to have a show here at the Hard Rock or House of Blues. Maybe they'll start here next time. Smile
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
March 1st, 2008 at 12:50pm
imn0tokei:
^ oh okay... is general admission and pit tickets are the same or its different?

pretty much the same, but at some concerts it's ALL general admission, which doesn't necessarily mean the whole thing is pit...
like one i went to was all general admission tickets, so you could choose to sit wherever you wanted or whatever.. just had to get there early.

pit tickets are the same way except well, you'll for sure be in the pit.
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
March 2nd, 2008 at 11:08pm
^ oh okay thanks! =]
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 9th, 2008 at 01:10am
Okay, my mom is a bitch.

She says that since I'm 12, and MCR is "mosh-pit" I'm not allowed to go to the concert. Also, my sister didn't get to go to any concerts until she was 15, and I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE HAVING TO WAIT TO DO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING IN LIFE UNTIL FOR THREE MORE YEARS!!!

How can I convince my mom that I'm mature, responsible, and that I won't get into mosh pits before March 30th (so my friend's dad can buy tickets)?
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
March 10th, 2008 at 09:56pm
^^ Oookay. Take a deep breath, and calm down. You are 12. I'm with your mom on this one. No way in hell I'd let my 12 year old in a mosh pit, most especially if I wasn't there. I wouldn't want my daughter being shoved around, grabbed and possibly molested, and most of all, getting severely hurt.

*You* may be mature and responsible, but that's not going to keep *the crowd* from wiping the floor with you. People, small people, can get hurt in pits. That's just how it goes. Even regular size people (like me) can, and have, gotten hurt in pits -- I was hurt in my first pit (at 15) and my last pit (at 29). Your mother is not a bitch. She is looking out for you. That's what parents are supposed to do.

I checked the link for the Kansas show and it shows general admission floor and balcony. Calmly and maturely ask your mother for permission for balcony seats. The mosh pit will be on the floor near the barricades and out. The balcony will be calmer and probably full of people like you: young MCR fans, too young for the pit, but ready to experience the concert with adults in a safer location.

However, if your sister had to wait until 15 to see her first concert, be prepared for your mom to stand firm in the interest of fairness. Take it for what it is: an opportunity, over the next three years, to show your mom how mature and responsible you really are, so that when you are 15 and you ask to go to a concert, she will tell you yes and know that she can trust you. That will mean more to both of you than anything else.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 11th, 2008 at 06:42pm
Okay, thanks. I'll try that. I'm just kind of mad that I have to wait until my sister did everything to enjoy my life >_<