Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
intheend77
Killjoy
intheend77
May 15th, 2008 at 11:08am
i just recently went to a MCR concert and i think they were awsome. well we went back to the door were they come out at the Electric Factory and Gerard came out and went to the bus and didnt say hello to his fans. it was my birthday and i just wanted his autograph. i ask because he said onstage that his father was with them. i just want to see what you think
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
May 15th, 2008 at 02:14pm
Is there any chance in hell they are gonna be touring this summer? *Askes hopefully*
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
May 15th, 2008 at 04:31pm
^^nah. they are taking a well deserved break. there has been confusion over how long but we definately shouldn't expect to see more of them till mid to late 2009-hopefully for an album release
sonic death riot
Killjoy
sonic death riot
May 29th, 2008 at 05:13am
It's so weird to see "no upcoming shows" on their site. It's such...a rarity. Well deserved indeed
sarockgirl
Killjoy
sarockgirl
May 31st, 2008 at 12:03pm
ARE THEY COMING TO SOUTH AFRICA.?
mastermind.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mastermind.
June 3rd, 2008 at 08:34pm
Yes;Indeed;True:
^^nah. they are taking a well deserved break. there has been confusion over how long but we definately shouldn't expect to see more of them till mid to late 2009-hopefully for an album release

couldn't have said it any better.
LauraRAWR
Killjoy
LauraRAWR
June 16th, 2008 at 01:11pm
Uhhhg no more tour dates till next year.
:[ I never saw them in concert,I almost did but I never got the tickets in the mail
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
June 19th, 2008 at 07:18pm
LauraRAWR:
Uhhhg no more tour dates till next year.
:[ I never saw them in concert,I almost did but I never got the tickets in the mail

i hope you got ur money back...i cant wait until next year cause i might be going to a concert if they ever come near where i live but that will probably never happen...*sob* but i have hope...lol
bloody_vampire
Killjoy
bloody_vampire
June 23rd, 2008 at 05:27am
um i heard that they were cumin to the gold coast Australia
in november but i cant find out anywhere if they actually
are so can anyone help me??? plz
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
July 5th, 2008 at 10:05am
^^^They are on a break at the moment, I very much doubt they will be touring anytime soon.

Where did you hear the rumour?
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
July 28th, 2008 at 09:59pm
can some one tell me if my chem is comin to michigan cause i have been waiting 4 them to come cause i missed the last show in mi and if u can message me with the awnser
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
July 28th, 2008 at 09:59pm
can some one tell me if my chem is comin to michigan cause i have been waiting 4 them to come cause i missed the last show in mi and if u can message me with the awnser
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 4th, 2008 at 12:32am
I'm Australian but I live in Dubai ... will MCR -EVER- come to Dubai!!!????
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
August 5th, 2008 at 03:52pm
Well as mentioned above they're taking a break at the moment so it'll be a case of waiting to see what places they visit on their next tour.
Hope you get a chance to see them though Smile
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 6th, 2008 at 06:37am
^^ Thank you. Wink
abeautifuloblivian
Killjoy
abeautifuloblivian
August 17th, 2008 at 06:39pm
has anyone heard when their next tour is? i've been moving and this massivly out of the loop for about 2 months
MCRForeverAndEver
Killjoy
MCRForeverAndEver
November 22nd, 2008 at 02:08pm
are you allowed cameras/ phones at the concerts?
gerardgrl23
Killjoy
gerardgrl23
April 16th, 2009 at 08:13pm
your allowed phones but most of the time they'll tell you to put the camera away because they think your recording the show. but most of the time it depends on the venue.
has anyone heard of any new tour dates for mcr recently?? i want 2 take my girlfriend 2 see them so bad!!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 18th, 2009 at 12:48pm
MCRForeverAndEver:
are you allowed cameras/ phones at the concerts?

it really depends on the venue, actually. you can usually find out through their website if they allow cameras or not. sometimes the artist requests no cameras. Like, I saw Good Charlotte at a bar in Charlotte, North Carolina and you could take a camera. Two weeks later, Mindless Self Indulgence came to the same venue and they requested no cameras. so it just depends on the band and/or venue.

but for MCR-- I'm not sure. Because both times I saw them, the first time they weren't headlining and the second time the venue didn't allow cameras. I think they allow it, though.
SianySTFU_8D
Killjoy
SianySTFU_8D
May 1st, 2009 at 04:14pm
I'm real confused.
On other sites, people are saying they won't be doing ANYTHING until 2011. But Then others are saying they might be touring this year.
And there may be an album released this year.
Can anyone please tell me Which to believe!?
Confusedd...