Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 15th, 2010 at 05:07pm
AftermathIsSecondary:
I'm really disappointed in the dates and locations. They aren't doing a lot of cities and its basically an American Tour. 3 Stops in Canada? Excluding Toronto? That boggles my mind.
Not a question so does not belong in this thread.

Party_Chemicals:
Full tour dates announced on MCR.com Smile

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/tour?sp_rid=MjUyODUwMTM2MwS2&sp_mid=35989301

Can these be added to the dates sticky?

Done, thanks!
Had already done it before I saw your post, I check for new tour dates when I get home from work to see if the tour dates thread needs updating.
stxrlesseyes
Always Born a Crime
stxrlesseyes
November 15th, 2010 at 06:19pm
Does anyone know what time the pre-sale starts on wednesday?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
November 16th, 2010 at 07:22pm
Really confused as to why the Orlando date (House of Blues) is not showing up on the list of tour dates on Ticketmaster. They have the Ft. Lauderdale date up, but no Orlando. Presale starts tomorrow, so I'm a little worried. If anyone has any information on this, please let me know. Thanks!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
November 17th, 2010 at 08:22am
^Nevermind. The presale is now up Smile
m_i_rite
Killjoy
m_i_rite
November 17th, 2010 at 11:57am
AftermathIsSecondary:
Party_Chemicals:
Full tour dates announced on MCR.com Smile

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/tour?sp_rid=MjUyODUwMTM2MwS2&sp_mid=35989301

Can these be added to the dates sticky?

I'm really disappointed in the dates and locations. They aren't doing a lot of cities and its basically an American Tour. 3 Stops in Canada? Excluding Toronto? That boggles my mind.

There is a Toronto date, it's just not with the others. It's December 18.
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
November 19th, 2010 at 09:26am
There is also a Detroit date. December 17th. It's not on their website, because it's an event show, I think. It's The Night 89x Stole Christmas at the Fillmore.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 21st, 2010 at 02:01pm
three friends and i are dressing up as the original killjoys for the houston and dallas dates in may. i'm fun ghoul, and like jet star, his outfit has a shoulder holster for his ray gun. what i'm wondering is if venues (namely house of blues) will allow a holster into the show, even though it will obviously be fake? i'll be making it myself and i don't want to make something from scratch just to have it confiscated or thrown away or something for security reasons.
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
December 1st, 2010 at 04:16pm
I've never been to a concert (not a proper one anyway) and was wondering if I got seated tickets, rather than standing, would it still be fun/worth it? (I'm talking about an Mcr concert at the Wembley Arena.) Link to the venue map. Only N9, S11 and E3 are left =/ I've never seen them live and it's basically my dream but I don't want to spend hundreds of pounds on plane tickets and hotels and whatever if I'm gonna have to stay seated and not enjoy it. Though from searching through old threads I'm guessing they're not that bad... But then there's also the chance of second hand tickets being sold so I'm not sure if I should risk waiting for them or not. I feel so lost =S
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 2nd, 2010 at 12:27pm
A World Unseen.:
I've never been to a concert (not a proper one anyway) and was wondering if I got seated tickets, rather than standing, would it still be fun/worth it? (I'm talking about an Mcr concert at the Wembley Arena.) Link to the venue map. Only N9, S11 and E3 are left =/ I've never seen them live and it's basically my dream but I don't want to spend hundreds of pounds on plane tickets and hotels and whatever if I'm gonna have to stay seated and not enjoy it. Though from searching through old threads I'm guessing they're not that bad... But then there's also the chance of second hand tickets being sold so I'm not sure if I should risk waiting for them or not. I feel so lost =S

They're not that bad, especially for MCR. Sure, it's great to be close, but there'll always be other opprotunities, right? Right.

I've been in the front and way in the back for MCR and it's amazing either way.

And I'd probably get either N9 or S11 so you're not as far back.
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
December 2nd, 2010 at 01:00pm
A World Unseen.:

In my opinion getting seated tickets is still awesome. I had seated tickets when i last saw MCR and everyone around me was on their feet the entire time anyway and the atmosphere was great. I've got seated tickets again this time and i couldn't be happier. So in my opinion it is still definitely worth it.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 2nd, 2010 at 03:54pm
it's all happening:
three friends and i are dressing up as the original killjoys for the houston and dallas dates in may. i'm fun ghoul, and like jet star, his outfit has a shoulder holster for his ray gun. what i'm wondering is if venues (namely house of blues) will allow a holster into the show, even though it will obviously be fake? i'll be making it myself and i don't want to make something from scratch just to have it confiscated or thrown away or something for security reasons.

I wouldn't bring it,
just to be on the safe side...
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
December 2nd, 2010 at 04:45pm
Chemical Addiction.:
In my opinion getting seated tickets is still awesome. I had seated tickets when i last saw MCR and everyone around me was on their feet the entire time anyway and the atmosphere was great. I've got seated tickets again this time and i couldn't be happier. So in my opinion it is still definitely worth it.
bradny;:
They're not that bad, especially for MCR. Sure, it's great to be close, but there'll always be other opprotunities, right? Right.

I've been in the front and way in the back for MCR and it's amazing either way.

And I'd probably get either N9 or S11 so you're not as far back.
Ahh, thank you both of you! =]

Edit: I'm officially going now ;D
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
December 8th, 2010 at 01:02pm
I hate posting again but I have a few questions and it'd be great if anyone could help...
Are there usually taxis outside the venue (the Wembley Arena) after the concert? Or should I prepare in advance or something?
How long does the concert usually last/at what time time is it usually over?
If I have seated tickets, do I still have to queue for hours in advance or what?
Assuming they take our water bottles when we go in (I read they sometimes take the cap off?), will we be able to buy drinks from inside?
I'd appreciate any help, thank you! =)
blinkemm1992
Killjoy
blinkemm1992
December 12th, 2010 at 06:28pm
Im hearing rumors that they might be performing at Bamboozle this year, is it true?
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 20th, 2010 at 04:35pm
^ I've heard the same, but at this point it's not confirmed on their website. Of course, there's still time for that to change.

Bamboozle 2011 Lineup
connoliam
Killjoy
connoliam
January 2nd, 2011 at 03:57pm
Does anyone know who the support is for the World Contamination Tour? Smile I can't seem to find it anywhere! ><
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 3rd, 2011 at 08:57am
A World Unseen.:
I hate posting again but I have a few questions and it'd be great if anyone could help...
Are there usually taxis outside the venue (the Wembley Arena) after the concert? Or should I prepare in advance or something?
How long does the concert usually last/at what time time is it usually over?
If I have seated tickets, do I still have to queue for hours in advance or what?
Assuming they take our water bottles when we go in (I read they sometimes take the cap off?), will we be able to buy drinks from inside?
I'd appreciate any help, thank you! =)

No idea if you still need this but just in case:

There are a very small amount of taxis at Wembley but you can't always get one because there are so many people. Organising something in advance would probably be a good idea (you can always just get the phone number for a taxi service or something to call after the show).

Concerts usually end between 10 and 11pm. I think the most common is 10:30pm.

If you have reserved seating then no. Your seat number will be individual to you and you won't need to queue in advance. If it's unreserved and you want a really good seat, it might be a good idea to queue for a few hours but that's up to you.

Yes, you'll be able to buy drinks in the venue (bear in mind, there might be queues).
TheWoodenHouse
Killjoy
TheWoodenHouse
January 23rd, 2011 at 07:36am
Having problems with last train and stuff. Anyone knows how long the concert will go on? And how much are they talking (I'm going in Japan, so I'm just assuming that they will speak less than in an Englishunderstanding country)?
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
January 26th, 2011 at 03:53pm
The Rumor:
No idea if you still need this but just in case:

There are a very small amount of taxis at Wembley but you can't always get one because there are so many people. Organising something in advance would probably be a good idea (you can always just get the phone number for a taxi service or something to call after the show).

Concerts usually end between 10 and 11pm. I think the most common is 10:30pm.

If you have reserved seating then no. Your seat number will be individual to you and you won't need to queue in advance. If it's unreserved and you want a really good seat, it might be a good idea to queue for a few hours but that's up to you.

Yes, you'll be able to buy drinks in the venue (bear in mind, there might be queues).
That was very helpful, Thank you! =)
east jesus nowhere
Killjoy
east jesus nowhere
January 30th, 2011 at 02:07pm
im going to glasgow ... i cannot wait !! it shall be amazing Smile but i just wanted to ask how long of sett will t=mcr play ? from other gigs ive seen sets from an hour and a half to 3 hours ? (doubt they'll play 3 hours would be good but :O ) also hope this dosent sound bad but how much guys will be there cause i dont really want to be the only guy in the crowd or something lol ?