Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 2nd, 2007 at 10:24pm
Ghost.of.a.Chance:
Rachelle_5:

Ok, presale tickets are a group of tickets that have been set aside for the really big fans and are available usually a lot earlier than they are to the general public. They usually don't have a lot, so pre-sale tickets usually do sell out. That Does Not mean the show is sold out, just that their special bunch is.

And General Admission is usually when you have a show at an arena, and the floor is available. People can buy GA tickets, and stand on the floor in front of the band. The downside is that you have to stand the whole time, the upside is that you can get really close. But it's worth it.

Thanks SO much! That helped a lot.
I now have my MCR tickets...WOOOOOOOOT!
Shocked

No problem. I got mine, too. I'm going to two shows! yesssssss.
electric soldier sam
Awake and Unafraid
electric soldier sam
February 2nd, 2007 at 11:08pm
Are there a lot of people doing/selling/on drugs at My Chemical Romance concerts?
=/
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 2nd, 2007 at 11:20pm
Probably not. MCR is pretty anti-drug.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 3rd, 2007 at 12:31pm
Yeah, I've seen them seven times and there have never been any serious drugs around me. No selling of them either. Just a bunch of kids smoking pot when I saw them at Warped Tour, but that's Warped Tour.
Helena_Wolf
Killjoy
Helena_Wolf
February 3rd, 2007 at 12:40pm
do u think they're coming to Asia this year? cuz i live in Indonesia. it sucks in here! i really wanna go to Holland if they're coming to Holland! but i dont think they're coming either!! anyone, help me ! talk to me! anybody..!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:39pm
these are the five dates they're going in eastern europe, which is coming up in april.
i don't think they're very near where you live though. Sad.
there may be more added, but none that we know of yet.

04/04/2007 - Paris, France, Elysee Montmarte
04/06/2007 - Berlin, Germany, Columbiahalle
04/07/2007 - Hamburg, Germany, Sporthalle
04/09/2007 - Malmo, Sweden, Baltiska Hallen
04/10/2007 - Copenhagen, Denmark, KB Hallen

you can find all the dates that are known so far, for the first part of this year, on the Tour Dates thread, in this section. =].
MYCHEMICALPANSY-GEE
Joining The Black Parade
MYCHEMICALPANSY-GEE
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:50pm
im going to see mcr tomorrow...it has never taken so long for tomorrow to come!!
electric soldier sam
Awake and Unafraid
electric soldier sam
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:53pm
How much does it end up costing to go to a concert?
The My Chemical Romance tickets say 30$, but my parents say it'll end up way more expensive.
Will it?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 3rd, 2007 at 03:04pm
umm, no, i don't think it should^.
$30 is pretty good, that's about £11 british pounds, is it? i'm not sure. but that sounds really well priced to me.
i paid £25 british pounds for my ticket this year.
if it says that it will cost $30 than that's what it should cost! if you're ordering off the internet you may have to pay a little bit more for postage, and the like, but it should only be about $5/10 dollars more.
electric soldier sam
Awake and Unafraid
electric soldier sam
February 3rd, 2007 at 03:06pm
Thank you so much!
My parents are worried a ticket will end up 200$ or something.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:14pm
naw, i wouldn't think it would ever be that expensive! xD.
no problem. =]. good luck on getting your ticket and going to the show!!
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:51pm
I'm seeing them in Malmö! YEEEY! okay sorry, I was just wondering, when should you go there?(Gee, grammar problem or what)I mean what time or so? I don't really wanna stand in the front getting my ribs crushed but a pretty good in the front middle place would be nice thank you very much. Ohohoh! Isn't that Gerards birthday? 9/4? Well well have a good one!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:41pm
^ there's a thread on this section, about When Should You Arrive, and it has loads of tips and opinions from different people (including me xD), about when you should get to a show, -> http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/24638/.
[and yah, it's gerard's birthday on the 9th of April =]. is that the date of the show you're going to?? i'm going on the 1st of April, so me and my friend are going to give him a early bday card, but it'd be so cool to be at his birthday show Smile].
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 4th, 2007 at 10:59am
Question: Ok, I'm 13, almost 14 years old. I'm going to see MCR in Philly but I'm in the seated part. They are coming to MA and I REALLY want to go because it's only like an hour away. But..I've heard a lot of stories about people getting hurt on the floor. I'm a little shrimp so I'm kind of scared. Do you guys think I should get seats again or risk it and get GA?
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
February 4th, 2007 at 11:19am
The way I see it, if you get pushed, push back. If someone shoves, shove back. Its a concert, everyones bunched in together, everyones gonna feel irritated, and everyones gonna be swiping at each other. Don't be afraid to push, a shitload of people will be doing that. Get GA; the show will be more amazing.

I have a question. Does MCR give out backstage passes? This girl at my school claims she has them, but I think its bull.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 4th, 2007 at 11:23am
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Question: Ok, I'm 13, almost 14 years old. I'm going to see MCR in Philly but I'm in the seated part. They are coming to MA and I REALLY want to go because it's only like an hour away. But..I've heard a lot of stories about people getting hurt on the floor. I'm a little shrimp so I'm kind of scared. Do you guys think I should get seats again or risk it and get GA?

Honestly, size doesn't matter. How tough you are does. I had a friend who was about 5 foot and she always was on the floor with me. I mean, just be prepared for getting a few bruises and always watch out for crowdsurfers. I'm not that tall (5'4) but I've never gotten seriously injured on the floor. Keep in mind that a majority of My Chem fans are little 12 year olds, so it shouldn't be too bad. I say get the GA tickets. You won't regret it.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 4th, 2007 at 12:09pm
^Thanks guys. Very Happy
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 4th, 2007 at 04:48pm
No problem. Very Happy
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 4th, 2007 at 05:20pm
I'm going to the show in Detroit and I have GA floor tickets. I want to be really close to the stage, so I'm not sure what time I should get there. I've heard that a lot of people get to these things really early, so I'm nervous.
Any suggestions? (like give me a time you think I should go)
Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Also, I'm going with my little sister, who's 12. I'm a little afraid of her getting shoved around or hurt on the floor. Do you think she'll be okay?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 4th, 2007 at 05:51pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
I'm going to the show in Detroit and I have GA floor tickets. I want to be really close to the stage, so I'm not sure what time I should get there. I've heard that a lot of people get to these things really early, so I'm nervous.
Any suggestions? (like give me a time you think I should go)
Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Also, I'm going with my little sister, who's 12. I'm a little afraid of her getting shoved around or hurt on the floor. Do you think she'll be okay?

I would get there no later than noon if you want to be right up against the barrier. The earliest I've gotten to an MCR show was 8:00 AM and I was the first one at the venue, although a group of people got there about thirty minutes after me. You should be close to the stage if you get there before or around noon.

And, about your sister. She should be okay. As long as she knows what she's getting into. Tell her that she might get shoved around a bit and to always be cautious of crowdsurfers. And, if you are near the front of the stage like you want to be, she'll have a better chance of staying on the floor and not having to get pulled out.