Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 8th, 2007 at 04:48pm
Uhm I was wondering, im going to a concert, and they are gonna be with muse....... Well is anyone sure how many songs a guest star usually sings...?

Cuz I hope its only one.... I really only wanna hear MCR =]

And also, i have glasses, and I think i have a specific spot, so I think its a chair. Should I be able to wear them?
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 8th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Uhm I was wondering, im going to a concert, and they are gonna be with muse....... Well is anyone sure how many songs a guest star usually sings...?

And also, i have glasses, and I think i have a specific spot, so I think its a chair. Should I be able to wear them?
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
February 8th, 2007 at 05:24pm
xOiMnoToKayxO:

it really depends when i saw them cry for silence supported them and they played about a 30 mins set
but its muse so they might play a bit longer
but common MUSE are amazing aswel Very Happy
x
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 8th, 2007 at 06:31pm
Okay thanks..

Now I have another..... I have glasses, and I think i have a specific spot, so I think its a chair. Should I be able to wear them?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 8th, 2007 at 07:11pm
xOiMnoToKayxO:
Okay thanks..

Now I have another..... I have glasses, and I think i have a specific spot, so I think its a chair. Should I be able to wear them?

Yes. If you have a specific seat you will most definitley be able to wear your glasses. Victory
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 8th, 2007 at 08:48pm
sorry for all the questions. my first MCR concert... O.o
DisenchantedPhantom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DisenchantedPhantom
February 8th, 2007 at 11:53pm
^^^ Yea! Me Too! Whoot! ^^^
*Sorry* Embarassed
I'm excited.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 9th, 2007 at 02:02pm
DisenchantedPhantom:

Thanks. It does. I can't wait. YEA!!!!! Dance

no problem. =].
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 9th, 2007 at 09:08pm
A very very stupid question:

what can i expect at an mcr show?
HangEmHigh27
Killjoy
HangEmHigh27
February 10th, 2007 at 01:29am
I'm going to my first mcr show on may 2nd in pittsburgh! i was wondering if i should get general admission tickets or seated tickets on the risers near the stage. because i dont think i will be able to get there early enough to get a good standing spot! also, do you know if the people who buy the seated tickets stand or sit during the show, cuz if everyones sitting, i dont wanna feel like an idiot by being the only one standing! thanx so much...!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 10th, 2007 at 08:16am
HangEmHigh27:
I'm going to my first mcr show on may 2nd in pittsburgh! i was wondering if i should get general admission tickets or seated tickets on the risers near the stage. because i dont think i will be able to get there early enough to get a good standing spot! also, do you know if the people who buy the seated tickets stand or sit during the show, cuz if everyones sitting, i dont wanna feel like an idiot by being the only one standing! thanx so much...!

Well, if you won't be able to get to the venue earlier, then I would suggest getting a seat. Unless you want to (or can) push your way to the front. If you've never been to a show before, I would not suggest dolng this. And, if you get a seat, most everybody will be standing during the main act, so don't worry about that. Plus, it wouldn't matter anyways. You would stand up either way, I'm sure. Wink
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 10th, 2007 at 08:17am
vampire_worshiper:
A very very stupid question:

what can i expect at an mcr show?

You can expect to have the best time of your life. Mr. Green
\Now, do you have GA tickets or a seat?
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 10th, 2007 at 02:10pm
^^^general addmission. why?
HangEmHigh27
Killjoy
HangEmHigh27
February 10th, 2007 at 10:29pm
Inked_Horror:
HangEmHigh27:

Well, if you won't be able to get to the venue earlier, then I would suggest getting a seat. Unless you want to (or can) push your way to the front. If you've never been to a show before, I would not suggest dolng this. And, if you get a seat, most everybody will be standing during the main act, so don't worry about that. Plus, it wouldn't matter anyways. You would stand up either way, I'm sure. Wink

Thanx so much... i just got really good seats!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 11th, 2007 at 10:43am
vampire_worshiper:
^^^general addmission. why?

Okay. Watch out for crowdsurfers. They can land on your neck and it's not exactly pleasant. Also, the crowd can get a tad bit rough at a My Chem gig, but just be tough. If somebody's pushing you around, don't be afraid to push back. Also, if you get at the venue early and happen to be against the barrier at the show, hold on to it for dear life. People will want your spot. But, most importantly, have fun!

Oh, and P.S., don't bring anything that you consider valuable, such as your favorite piece of jewelry, a nice digital camera, etc. And, try not wear dangling earrings because they can get ripped out. AND, last but not least, bring a ponytail holder. You won't regret it. Hope all that helps!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 11th, 2007 at 10:44am
HangEmHigh27:
Thanx so much... i just got really good seats!

No problem! Have fun! Dance
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 11th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Inked_Horror:
Okay. Watch out for crowdsurfers. They can land on your neck and it's not exactly pleasant. Also, the crowd can get a tad bit rough at a My Chem gig, but just be tough. If somebody's pushing you around, don't be afraid to push back. Also, if you get at the venue early and happen to be against the barrier at the show, hold on to it for dear life. People will want your spot. But, most importantly, have fun!

Oh, and P.S., don't bring anything that you consider valuable, such as your favorite piece of jewelry, a nice digital camera, etc. And, try not wear dangling earrings because they can get ripped out. AND, last but not least, bring a ponytail holder. You won't regret it. Hope all that helps!

you sound like you know what your talking about. I'm taking your advice!!! thanks!!!
dASHa Xr
Fabulous Killjoy
dASHa Xr
February 12th, 2007 at 12:07pm
one magazine wrote mcr will come to russia this spring but i cant found it in tour diary
so does anyone know is it t the truth
i know this magazine is tabloid
but i wish it was truth
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 12th, 2007 at 12:54pm
vampire_worshiper:
Inked_Horror:

you sound like you know what your talking about. I'm taking your advice!!! thanks!!!

Your welcome! I'm constantly at shows, so I like giving people advice so they can be as prepared as possible. Victory
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 12th, 2007 at 05:20pm
ok so heres a question:
where and when is the siging tent? like when do i know i should be looking for it? going after the band?