In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
April 26th, 2007 at 12:50pm
i think its about breaking up with a lover and moving on with our lives In Love
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
April 26th, 2007 at 03:11pm
I don't know what the song really meant.....

On the Bert dillema - yeah.. possibly.. I knew.. they had somethin' somethin'.... Maybe a very passionate friendship... just like Alexander the great and HEphaistion...(Just comparing)... The only difference is, alexander and hepahaistion.. ended up dying and still in passion with each other......
As for gee ad bert's... Their passionate somthing-more-than-friendship got F*****d up.... They ended up writing songs in rivalry against each other...(I think but I don't know)...

The song would definetely would be talking about awful things happening in a falling out in relationships... I would certainly agree that I don't know anyone who could leave the one they used to love and say it to his face that "I don't love you like i did yesterday"... Thar's quite impossible.. With some factors dealing with it..

I know I got you confused a bit.. DOn't worry... The song still rocks....
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
April 26th, 2007 at 04:25pm
Solitary Style.:
I thought that the "gloves" bit was referring to boxing gloves. The aggressor/abuser has metaphorically been hitting Gerard.

The "dollar" part, I thought that meant that the abuser was a mooch, taking all his money.

yeah well:p i think you culd be right about the dollor thing but bert always wheres gloves i think thats the gloves part
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
April 26th, 2007 at 04:26pm
mcrfan_ice:
I thought that the "gloves" bit was referring to boxing gloves. The aggressor/abuser has metaphorically been hitting Gerard.

The "dollar" part, I thought that meant that the abuser was a mooch, taking all his money.

yeah well:p i think you culd be right about the dollor thing but bert always wheres gloves i think thats the gloves part ,,MCRfan_ice
Snowball.
Demolition Lover
Snowball.
April 26th, 2007 at 11:49pm
Gerard had a Girlfriend at the time of the begining of making The CD
"The Black Parade" MCR making the ablum was bringing them apart and he started not loving her so her wrote the song
"I Don`t Love You" then he wrote the song "Famous Last Words" aftor they truely broke up
hopeLESShair
Killjoy
hopeLESShair
April 27th, 2007 at 12:30am
the hardest part of leaving or being left by someone that i love is that i'm afraid :
I CAN NEVER BE IN LOVE OR TO BELOVED AGAIN.......
why did he left me here alone in this great wicked place called WORLD?
I'M DYING ALONE..................................................................................................
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 27th, 2007 at 01:15am
mcrfan_ice:
yeah well:p i think you culd be right about the dollor thing but bert always wheres gloves i think thats the gloves part ,,MCRfan_ice
Huh, I didn't know that Bert always wore gloves--that's very interesting. I still like my metaphoric boxing gloves, though. Maybe it could go both ways (like their friendship).
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
April 27th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Solitary Style.:
Huh, I didn't know that Bert always wore gloves--that's very interesting. I still like my metaphoric boxing gloves, though. Maybe it could go both ways (like their friendship).

yeah im not quetsure but i read that somwereVery Happy
well any ways its a fkn amazeing song!!Neutral
Give Em Hell Kid
Killjoy
Give Em Hell Kid
April 27th, 2007 at 02:31pm
its about the pasent dieing and he fells like his lovers dont love him becus he is passing away.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
April 27th, 2007 at 06:59pm
mcrfan_ice and Solitary Style. don't pyramid quote and try to stay on topic.
broken.
Jazz Hands
broken.
April 27th, 2007 at 10:32pm
teenage wasteland.:
mcrfan_ice and Solitary Style. don't pyramid quote and try to stay on topic.

Wait what's pyramid quoting?
?_?
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
April 28th, 2007 at 02:21pm
PlayPMPlay!:
Wait what's pyramid quoting?
?_?
When you quote a post that already has a quote in it.
blackparade145
Killjoy
blackparade145
April 29th, 2007 at 02:54pm
well i think this songs has to do with gerard breaking up with his girlfriend... i heard they were dating for 6 years... anyways i think its about him not loving her anymore... somethin like that
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
April 29th, 2007 at 06:36pm
yeah i dont get this ino ,,can anyone teech me?..i dont know how to to allt thes colourd letters and have a pic in a dp?..
HELP!!?
my_way_is_Gerard_Way
Killjoy
my_way_is_Gerard_Way
April 29th, 2007 at 07:58pm
Killing_Jar:
Steef Says.:
random thing..was watchin LOTMS about hla an hour ago and Gerard is singing i dont love you on it =O
when he had his long black hair and everythin. It was written that long ago.
yeah anyway you probably knew but i just realised so =]

yeah, i posted it on some other thread, and nobody cared. it made me feel less special. but good call...few people notice that.

I was actually wondering that lol I heard him practicing it with Ray and i was like..."why does that sound familiar?" duh I Dont Love you ^_^
mochacake
Killjoy
mochacake
April 30th, 2007 at 12:21am
Hi. I know i'm new and everything, but i've been thinking a lot about that song and i just wanted to share ideas.

I kinda think the Patient isn't the one talking here. I think its his lover who was talking. I think it means she's kind of reproaching him for all he's done with his life, and she's dissapointed and sad now that he has to leave her (he's gonna die, right?). That's what i thought of the verses and the line, "After all this time that you still owe ur still a good for nothing i don't know." And the other one, "After all the blood that u still owe" kinda makes me think the Patient was in a war before all of this, and that's what the girl was complaining about. And the chorus, i think, means that she's asking him to say that he doesn't love her anymore so it'll be easier to let go, 'cause she decided not to "make him(you) try to stay", and that she knew there wasnt any way to make him stay anyway, coz he was gonna die. So she's going to try to "find another way" somehow, but she needs to hear it from him that he doesn't love her anymore, so she could move on.

I'm not so sure about a lot of things, but it made me think, in the video, the guy was the one who disappeared in the end, so maybe i'm on to something...?

I think.
Tnx.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 1st, 2007 at 03:19pm
my_way_is_Gerard_Way:
Killing_Jar:
Steef Says.:
random thing..was watchin LOTMS about hla an hour ago and Gerard is singing i dont love you on it =O
when he had his long black hair and everythin. It was written that long ago.
yeah anyway you probably knew but i just realised so =]

yeah, i posted it on some other thread, and nobody cared. it made me feel less special. but good call...few people notice that.

I was actually wondering that lol I heard him practicing it with Ray and i was like..."why does that sound familiar?" duh I Dont Love you ^_^

WHAT!!Neutral! was it written long ago:S..??
guiltfeeder
Killjoy
guiltfeeder
May 3rd, 2007 at 03:24am
I think he doesn't love the girl anymore... I think he's already over it...
or maybe not
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
May 5th, 2007 at 09:52am
I don't think it's about Bert.
But I don't it's about some girl Gerard used to love either.
They've said many times that 'The Black Parade' is a story about the patient. Maybe 'I Don't Love You' tells about the patient's love life.

I'm not sure though but it sounds better than a love song about Bert.
My-Radical-Toe-Dance
Killjoy
My-Radical-Toe-Dance
May 5th, 2007 at 06:58pm
mochacake:
Hi. I know i'm new and everything, but i've been thinking a lot about that song and i just wanted to share ideas.

I kinda think the Patient isn't the one talking here. I think its his lover who was talking. I think it means she's kind of reproaching him for all he's done with his life, and she's dissapointed and sad now that he has to leave her (he's gonna die, right?). That's what i thought of the verses and the line, "After all this time that you still owe ur still a good for nothing i don't know." And the other one, "After all the blood that u still owe" kinda makes me think the Patient was in a war before all of this, and that's what the girl was complaining about. And the chorus, i think, means that she's asking him to say that he doesn't love her anymore so it'll be easier to let go, 'cause she decided not to "make him(you) try to stay", and that she knew there wasnt any way to make him stay anyway, coz he was gonna die. So she's going to try to "find another way" somehow, but she needs to hear it from him that he doesn't love her anymore, so she could move on.

I'm not so sure about a lot of things, but it made me think, in the video, the guy was the one who disappeared in the end, so maybe i'm on to something...?

I think.
Tnx.

that's a good analysis, I was always confused cos I always thought: hmm it seems a bit feminine these lines... hehe I agree with you, welcome to the boards by the way Razz