Don't have an account? Create one!

I Don't Love You

AuthorMessage
Fairy Gothmother
Killjoy
Fairy Gothmother
July 6th, 2007 at 04:53pm
y is gerard engaged to eliza her last name is cuts like wtf and she is not pretty
x__Blue Burns Orange
Killjoy
x__Blue Burns Orange
July 12th, 2007 at 06:59am
This might sound like a pretty stupid question but when he says I don't love you like I did yesterday is he saying that he loves her/him more or less?
alicea fiona
Killjoy
alicea fiona
July 15th, 2007 at 11:19am
i think that all the song from my chemical romance is really good
alicea fiona
Killjoy
alicea fiona
July 15th, 2007 at 11:20am
alicea fiona:
i think that all the song from my chemical romance is really good
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 16th, 2007 at 04:26pm
Someone told me that he wrote about Bert?!? I don't know if that is excatly true or not I just found it reaaly funny
SlitForFallenAngel
Killjoy
SlitForFallenAngel
July 16th, 2007 at 09:44pm
yay love that song...it's so sad...
square_fan
Killjoy
square_fan
July 18th, 2007 at 06:58am
I think its about an abusive boyfriend.

an the girl loves him cause she knows its not really "him", so hes saying "just leave, before i beat you" kinda way.
square_fan
Killjoy
square_fan
July 18th, 2007 at 06:58am
I think its about an abusive boyfriend.

an the girl loves him cause she knows its not really "him", so hes saying "just leave, before i beat you" kinda way.
blackXmascaraXtears
Bleeding on the Floor
blackXmascaraXtears
July 29th, 2007 at 04:22am
^^ i kind of agree

"sometimes i cry so hard from pleading, so sick and tired of all the needless beating" "just another blow- so fix your eyes and get up"

at first i thought this meant that he was sick of his heart beating- it was useless to him now and just another blow to his heart....

but after seeing the music video, when he touches her, he leaves a mark, i think that its about an abusive relationship

does that make any sense?
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
July 29th, 2007 at 05:55pm
the song is about his break-up with eliza
xxcatchmexximfalling
Killjoy
xxcatchmexximfalling
July 31st, 2007 at 12:35am
mikey's_glasses:
the song is about his break-up with eliza
is it really?
BrandonBryar
Killjoy
BrandonBryar
July 31st, 2007 at 03:18am
I may not know the exact meaning of the song but I know for a fact that it isn't about Gerard and Bert. Because if yuo've ever watched life on the murder scene *video diary* during the end you'll see the last day of warped tour *or a few days after warped tour* Gerard and Ray were making the song. The chorus was the same but the intro was different. So it couldn't possibly be about Bert and Gee Very HappyDD
Vampirehunter007
Killjoy
Vampirehunter007
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:51am
When i first entered and saw u ppl thought it was about Bert I was like...WTF!?
Plz, get ur facts straight, i have a simple proof that is not about him, not even to think about it. In the DVD of the band, life of the murder scene, there is a demo version of this song, and at that time, they were still friends. This song it's about the patient love story and of real life. End

EDIT: Uhh, the user above me beat me, but Still u get the point
my.gerard.romance...
Killjoy
my.gerard.romance...
August 4th, 2007 at 06:22am
It's probably when Gerard was in high school becoz he liked a girl in high school that was wit another guy, so he's probably just saying that he's over her.
UnlucKyneSss
Killjoy
UnlucKyneSss
August 5th, 2007 at 01:41pm
awwwww i heard that he wrote it when he split up with eliza but they pretended to go out for a while longer so no one knew! awww poor guy the lyrics are telling a story of how he feels and what he wants to say but she wont let him!

now what i think ... i think as well as what i just said its about a guy stealing a girls innocence (maybe her virginity) coz shes all white and then he covers her in black and leaves her crying (rape perhaps) or maybe she got used by him?!
disenchantedme
Killjoy
disenchantedme
August 6th, 2007 at 02:53am
I think this song is talking about his Ex Eliza Cuts...and about how he doesn't feel and love her the same way as he used to...like there is no spark left in the relationship..
BrandonBryar
Killjoy
BrandonBryar
August 16th, 2007 at 02:20am
I wrote earlier, and, no it's not about Eliza and Gerards break-up. They're was a demo of the song in the DVD LOTMS [Life on the murder scene] before he even knew Eliza, and no it's not about Bert McCraken. He was still friends with him during the time. And yes Bert and Gerard were dating when Gerard was going through a bi fase, but the realtionship wasn't deep. They're relationship went so far that Gerard said that he saw Bert naked.
I'm DEAD!
Joining The Black Parade
I'm DEAD!
August 16th, 2007 at 07:45pm
This is gonna sound totally retarded, but it reminds me of that movie, million dollar baby
xXmarinaXx
Killjoy
xXmarinaXx
August 18th, 2007 at 08:25pm
i like this song..=]
my_chem_xoxo
Killjoy
my_chem_xoxo
August 23rd, 2007 at 08:28pm
i think this is a song about someone who was heartbroken by someone they loved and cared about and the person that hurt them seemed to do nothing about it they dident try to explain or apoligize.