Admin
Dujo
November 2nd, 2006 at 09:48am
-
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
November 11th, 2006 at 09:53am
This song was written for a girl that Gerard used to like back when he was in High School. The girl took a lot of these disturbing pictures with her boyfriend and it made Gerard feel angry.
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
November 11th, 2006 at 12:01pm
Here, I found the quote:

"When I was writing it, I was remembering how hard it was to be a 16-year-old in high school. I always wanted to be an artist, so I was this loner kid who just got drunk all the time. I only had one real friend. There was a girl I really liked, and she ended up taking really sleazy photographs with her boyfriend, and that really crushed me, I was just swimming in this pit of despair, jealousy and alcoholism."
Mbeckz
Killjoy
Mbeckz
November 11th, 2006 at 06:47pm
wow how hard life could be Shocked
my happy ending
Killjoy
my happy ending
November 13th, 2006 at 12:19pm
I really think that MCR is a really great band. Insted of feeling sorry for themselves, they learn from their mistakes and they move on. They're great.!
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
November 17th, 2006 at 11:54am
Being a screw up could end you up like MCR.
GREAT!!! A VERY POPULAR BAND!!!!! Very Happy
sorta kinda.
Salute You in Your Grave
sorta kinda.
November 23rd, 2006 at 01:37am
It's about when Gerard was in high school. He liked this girl who he was really good friends with. She took really skanky pictures with her boyfriend.
Badger ; astrozombie
Killjoy
Badger ; astrozombie
November 23rd, 2006 at 07:00pm
A girl in gerard's high school he liked that didnt like hima nd took obscene pictures of her and her boyfriend...."The photogrpahs your boyfriend took"

and just about tha life in highschool the whole band went through.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
November 25th, 2006 at 08:49pm
This is song sounds like it's mainly about........well........not being okay.......(stating the obvious).......... but mostly about what was going on in Gerards Way's head during highschool for him........ when I found out what happened to him and why he wrote this song, I couldn't believe it......... talk about depressing........
freakgrl
Killjoy
freakgrl
November 27th, 2006 at 06:57am
Well,
this song is self-explanitory isn't it?
'I'm not okay!'
Eddie Vedder
Motor Baby
Eddie Vedder
December 6th, 2006 at 08:39pm
It really is self explanitory. Srsly. Because all the lyrics basically say it.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
December 11th, 2006 at 12:12pm
The song clearly states "IM NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'mAlreadyDead__x
Killjoy
I'mAlreadyDead__x
December 13th, 2006 at 01:44pm
There's more to it than that though. Yeah, those pictures - some people can be really nasty. Good time to write a song though - when you have a lot of emotions towards something. I often write when I feel extreme anger or jealousy - then when I read back over it I can't believe it was me.
withered waste
Killjoy
withered waste
December 13th, 2006 at 10:14pm
peoplezz thseszz dayzz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
make3wishes
Killjoy
make3wishes
December 18th, 2006 at 01:07pm
that's great if Gerard just write that song to that bi***y girl xDDD That he is not ...um like... stupid dude ;D hes very cute.... i wish i could be him girlfriend;DDD
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
December 19th, 2006 at 10:06am
Personally I feel that it's also to do with teenager's today as well; or people in general now that I think about it, who say that they are Okay, and that they feel fine ect; when deep down they aren't okay, there not fine, they are really depressed and need to talk to someone but they don't know who they can talk to without feeling like they might betray them in some way.
Hester Pryne
Killjoy
Hester Pryne
December 21st, 2006 at 01:52pm
Blue_Demon:
Personally I feel that it's also to do with teenager's today as well; or people in general now that I think about it, who say that they are Okay, and that they feel fine ect; when deep down they aren't okay, there not fine, they are really depressed and need to talk to someone but they don't know who they can talk to without feeling like they might betray them in some way.

Definitely. When you're depressed you wonder what would happen if, when someone asked you how you're doing you, you actually told them, because the only thing anyon expects to hear is "Fine, and you?"
chemical_misstress
Killjoy
chemical_misstress
December 21st, 2006 at 03:37pm
I think this song really is for all the kids who want attention .*coughcough* *rasies hand*When you listen to it it makes you feel like 'I know im not alone cuz alot of other people have gone through the same crap im faceing'....and even if you dont get that feeling its still a really good song (totally my fav)
paint.it.black.
Killjoy
paint.it.black.
December 21st, 2006 at 08:06pm
durhhhh... it about being not ok... if u still dont understan see the title... wait no offence to mcr but why be so dramatic and add the (i promise)? oh well we love them
chemical_misstress
Killjoy
chemical_misstress
December 22nd, 2006 at 10:48pm
mamaweallgotohell:
durhhhh... it about being not ok... if u still dont understan see the title... wait no offence to mcr but why be so dramatic and add the (i promise)? oh well we love them
I guess the (I promise) part is just to makesure you get the message...