Don't have an account? Create one!

Interlude

AuthorMessage
bullets_revenge
Killjoy
bullets_revenge
July 5th, 2007 at 02:28am
I though the words were "Sence we talked come angels of unknown, come angels of unknown" I think it's just there to buffer Thank You For The Venom. Make it seem harder. or maybe it was suppost to be a song and they could think of other words or didnt like it, just those lines and used it to buffer Thank You For The Venom. Could Be wrong wouldnt be the first time...
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 5th, 2007 at 04:13pm
I thought the lyrics to this were,
"Sinners return to hell now, come angels, love come, come angels, love come."
That's just what it said when I looked it up, though. Rolling Eyes
Maybe he's taking the souls he's so far collected to hell..? (Out of the 1000 souls he has to get.) And then he's almost done collecting, so he's getting ready to meet the angels and his love. That's just my opinion. I never really thought about this one.

Lol, i just remembered this one time when my friend was listening to my iPod, and he had the volume turned up all the way, listening to this one, and then Thank You For The Venom came on, and it hurt his ears... Ha Ha I could hear it like 5 feet away. <<< Random story. Sorry. :p
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 5th, 2007 at 04:13pm
Ignore this.
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 5th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Ignore this as well. God I hate my computer.
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 9th, 2007 at 09:55am
"Since we talked alone...
Come angels of unknown...
Come angels of unknown..."

Maybe he's going insane and is hearing voices and seeing things..hence slurring or words somewhat

Maybe these 'angels' are the fans..and that's why they're 'unknown'
...because I heard in an interview that the fans make him feel like he's not going through things alone and
Also in another he said something like the feeling of the fans singing back every word they wrote in a basement or hotel gives him and the band like the best feeling ever....
My American Cheese.
Joining The Black Parade
My American Cheese.
July 15th, 2007 at 09:46am
it is actually

Since we talked to her,
Now come angels of the lord
Come angels of the lord
bullets_revenge
Killjoy
bullets_revenge
July 16th, 2007 at 05:49am
some one should ask the guys what the hell the words are...no 2 people have the same thing.......it's kinda annoying. Mad
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
September 7th, 2007 at 12:41am
Here's three different versions I've seen-

"Saints protect her now
Come angels of the Lord
Come angels of the Lord...."

Since we talked alone...

Since we talked to her now
come angels of the lord,
come angels of the lord.

I'd REALLY like to know the real lyrics
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
October 6th, 2007 at 06:57pm
Well, at the end of the song before on the cd, "The Jetset life is gonna kill you," he sings: "Pull the plug, but I'd like to know your name"

So maybe he dies, and he doesn't really know what's going on, and the soft singing is supposed to be him muttering what he sees happening. He mentions angels.

But in "The jetset life," I think he's singing about how he has a drug addiction, and this girl who he notices and like is as addicting as the drugs in a prescription. But how does he get into a hospital bed? I think he overdoses.

And all this lead up to him muttering what he sees up into heaven
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
January 21st, 2008 at 05:05am
I thought it was:

Thanks for t...telling
Call angels off, alone
Call angels off, and out

(Sorry if I'm confusing anyone.)
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
January 22nd, 2008 at 12:12pm
okay, Iam actually seriously confuzzled. I thought at first it was just mumbling, and I still can't hear the lyrics properly. Maybe we are just delving in too deep?

I just love the way it has such a deep meaning in 3 lines, and such a story, and frankly I think for this one in particular we just have to find our own meaning.

I just love it..............................................its.............................WOW!!!
one.after.another
Killjoy
one.after.another
January 27th, 2008 at 07:04pm
I thought it was

"Since we talked alone
Come angels of the Lord
Come angels of the Lord"

because in the song he puts some diction on the 'D' in Lord.
Roses Ablaze
Killjoy
Roses Ablaze
January 28th, 2008 at 12:00am
It's actually a prayer, "Saints protect her now, come angels of the Lord, come angels of the Lord." I think Gerard said so in an interview, but I couldn't tell you what one. I think it's about Gerard's grandmother.
cemetaryprotestlead
Killjoy
cemetaryprotestlead
February 1st, 2008 at 06:12pm
This song is as simple as it sounds. It's a prayer, asking for protection of a loved one. Angels of The Lord, obviously meaning the angels from heaven. The thing that tends to get people confused is the line "angels of unknown". Angels of unknown are gardian angels down here on earth, watching over us sometimes in human form < ever met a person who just gave you the chills in a good way??> The angels we don't know about all around us. So... saints protect her now (he's Catholic so he prays to the saints) come angels of The Lord, come angels of unknown ( unknown by us in our surroundings)
cemetaryprotestlead
Killjoy
cemetaryprotestlead
February 2nd, 2008 at 08:41pm
oh yeah the prayer might be to his grandma. He says her so it's a woman obviously. And it's for a loved one cause he wants her protected from something, was his grandma sick? Was that how she died, cause that could make sence, and it's come angels of unknown i believe. Either way I agree it's a prayer. That meaning displyed should be changed.
Venom_Blast
Killjoy
Venom_Blast
February 21st, 2008 at 05:20pm
don't hate, but to me, the lyrics sound like

"Saints, protect her now
come angels of alone
come angels of unknown"

although the alone bit could be the lord. but of my version is right, then to me it mean that he wants the angels of loneliness and unknownness to come and take him way, i.e. to be with "helena" (sorry, calling her that just makes mores sense to me, like i said don't hate), or maybe he's calling them so they don't torture her and she can rest in peace.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 14th, 2008 at 06:38am
Yeah I agree with the saints protect her now version
My friend has it as her screen name right now as a matter of fact, that version

It's kinda like the song that crosses over into the continuing of the story, from the first album...

Cauze the songs before that don't really relate to the story they're implying
Just what I think...
Willow Root
Killjoy
Willow Root
May 17th, 2008 at 03:44pm
these are the lyrics (i think) Saints protect her now
come angels of the lord
come angels of unknown

and i think this song is about gerard remembering his gf who commited suicide and how overwhelming his love/loss was and sometimes theses lyrics are all you can say so and its for me overwhelming and beautiful even though its so simple
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
August 6th, 2008 at 08:26pm
i think this song is about a person who is unsure of thier afterlife
hush
Killjoy
hush
August 14th, 2008 at 09:29pm
I would just like to clear things up.
The correct lyrics are:

"Saints protect her now