Teenagers

AuthorMessage
RedXFullXMoon
Killjoy
RedXFullXMoon
December 5th, 2008 at 09:53am
Teenager ---------
I'm 19 yo girl who just act like a geek but deep inside I'm a goddamn freak
Maybe the song just remind us how angry teenagers when they violenced by their peer, misunderstood parents, and hard shitty life.
clockworkfan
Killjoy
clockworkfan
December 9th, 2008 at 01:20pm
i thinks it's about a hostage situation at a school. like the kid has a bomb or a gun or something. it kind of reminds me of a song by green day called having a blast. it goes, "well no one here is getting out alive/this time i've really lost my mind and i don't care."
luvin_gerard_way
Killjoy
luvin_gerard_way
February 9th, 2009 at 10:55am
to me the song teenagers is talking bout how much we rebel and do what the hell we like n not care bout any one or anything
you no who gives a f*ck about rules they are only there to get broken Razz
so i say follow the lyrics in the song teenagers and do what the hell you like ^^
slitwrists
Killjoy
slitwrists
February 9th, 2009 at 11:00pm
i believe that the song teenagers is about how teenagers dint listen to anyone but themselves and that they can be drug addicts they can slit there wrists (they could care less as long as someone will bleed) and thats what scares adults ( teenagers scare the living shit out a me)

Steph
KimberLeeey.
Killjoy
KimberLeeey.
February 17th, 2009 at 06:10am
y'know, until recently, i just thought Gee wrote this song so us teens would have somthing to scream to!!! But i think it's basically about violence and kids and kids being violent... if that makes sense!!! bye!
elana130
Killjoy
elana130
February 18th, 2009 at 02:54pm
teenagers is about teenage violance.
luvin_gerard_way
Killjoy
luvin_gerard_way
March 3rd, 2009 at 06:47am
yer that makes sense Very Happy
i agree
die schwarze Parade
Fabulous Killjoy
die schwarze Parade
March 4th, 2009 at 12:25pm
I'd hafta say that "teenagers" is (and this is just what me and a few of my friends thought of the other day at lunch-XD) pretty much every emo/scene/goth and punk teen's theme song (("so darken your clothes and strike a violent pose..."Wink)
Very Happy
Eddie the Ripper
Killjoy
Eddie the Ripper
March 15th, 2009 at 01:49pm
teenagers is about stabbings and shootings by teenagers, which is why it says: "teenagers scare the living shit out of me"
xXBAMItsSherbertXx
Killjoy
xXBAMItsSherbertXx
March 18th, 2009 at 12:18am
I thought it was about how teenagers are super-violent and how they're starting to scare the crap out of us. And when they get mad they kill you =/
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
March 19th, 2009 at 04:32am
Didn't Gerard say he wrote this on the way to the recording studio. When he'd catch the subway around school time he'd find himself getting really anxious and scared because of the teenagers on the subway. And how they would solve all there problems with violence and anger etc
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
April 4th, 2009 at 10:07pm
I think the song is talking about how teenagers like everything that's violent: movies, TV shows, video games, etc... “They could care less as long as someone'll bleed.”
ilovekevinjonas
Banned
ilovekevinjonas
April 8th, 2009 at 11:43am
teenagers
i tihnk it means he hates teenagers
like all of you
grace_mcr
Killjoy
grace_mcr
April 10th, 2009 at 11:40am
Gerard said that this songs basically teenagers scaring the shit out of him..

My mum fucking loves this song.. and im like.."wtf?"
frankiero-luan
Killjoy
frankiero-luan
April 16th, 2009 at 09:20am
at this song gerard sings about teenagers how they act what they do but honestly thats not good thing u can hear when he says sleepin with a gun so that mean that now at alot places teenagers sleep with guns thats sucks
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
April 17th, 2009 at 11:01am
It's probably about how teenagers react to most things with violence nowadays, and it scares him that they would resort to things like that.
Also, something like rebelling against everyone else's word, just going by your own.

Just my opinion, is all.
HatsonSauniel
Killjoy
HatsonSauniel
April 24th, 2009 at 01:38pm
What's under the shirt?

but if you're troubled and hurt
what you got under your shirt
will make them pay for the things that they did

To fit in with everyone elses' posts there's probably a gun under the shirt. I liked to think that it's the person's heart. This way it's not all about violence, and acting out in love is the only way to make them pay for the things that they did.

belerang-errng-ughurang-errng-urghurang-er-errng.

^^it's the solo part.
XxCrissCrossdxX
Killjoy
XxCrissCrossdxX
May 10th, 2009 at 07:08pm
I think it means how hard it is to survive as a teenager. (Teenage society, labels, violence.) Just my opinion

They don't care if somebody bleeds (society+violence)

Darken your clothes, and strike a violent pose (labels)

Just my opinion, and my reasoning. Maybe remembering teenage years and expectations? Very Happy I totally know what you mean, dude!!
Kailey_kills
Killjoy
Kailey_kills
May 12th, 2009 at 07:59pm
gerard said while on a subway he saw a bunch of rowdy teens and was scared.this is how he got insperation.
Kailey_kills
Killjoy
Kailey_kills
May 12th, 2009 at 07:59pm
gerard said while on a subway he saw a bunch of rowdy teens and was scared.this is how he got insperation.