Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers

AuthorMessage
Xx_Black Mariah_xX
Killjoy
Xx_Black Mariah_xX
January 27th, 2007 at 09:26pm
This is probably about how teenagers have such violent hormones that they sometimes enjoy blood and gore. and that he is afraid of those teenagers. and that he knows how they feel.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 28th, 2007 at 04:34pm
Yeah, it's just about teen violence.
xoxbabyxox
Fabulous Killjoy
xoxbabyxox
January 28th, 2007 at 04:45pm
it seems to be about how kids hear about violence more and more and use it instead of talking. more kids are trying to bring weapons to school these days.

or maybe parts of it are about not wanting to fit in because the trend seems to be violence. people get scared of kids so they just go with it but really most are harmless and just look scary as a part of fitting in. what they could be saying is stand up to the kids they shouldn't scare you.

it could also be a way of saying kids are peer pressured into violence and it scares them that kids are so mean to each other.

it scares me as a teen when i hear about other kids and the things they do to hurt other people so i can only imagin what adults think when they see it. i mean one day we will be the adults and what kind of world are we making if this is how we are now.
beautifully-cha0tic
Killjoy
beautifully-cha0tic
January 29th, 2007 at 07:49pm
i agree with all the things which have been said.
i think the song is about emos..
"so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose"
i also think it is about bullies in schools
"They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds" (how bullies just make you feel like shit and not worth living)
"The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid" (if your not in the cool crowd you get called names which stick for your hole schooling..you'll be an outcast forever)
andd i think it is also about school shootings..which is bcoz of bulling
"But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did" (bullying makes you feel like taking a gun to school and teaching them all a lesson)
i also think its about the patient looking back onj his teenage years..and how much he was bullied and how teenagers hurt him..and how it is still happening today
oh and btw i fucking love this song so much it hurts!!
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
January 30th, 2007 at 05:36am
i think teenagers is about teenage violence as well.
i mean we HAVE changed, for instance, look back on what it was like in...the 60's and 50's...you said one word outta line...RUN VERY VERY VERY FAST.
but now back chat is like inescapable. some teens can be rude lil shits..aka me XDD

i mean teens stealing cars doing drugs suicide its scary shit.
now that i think about it id be scared of us 2.
and the thing about emos/punks totally true in my opinion.

punk and emo, not a fashion statement, a death wish XDD
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 30th, 2007 at 04:40pm
mkl224:
One part of this song realy speaks to me

So darken your clothes,
And strike a violent pose,
Maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me.

To me this means you can go ahead and be part of the crowd, and loose yourself, but i never will. Its kind of like he is saying its okay to be you, and if people hate you for it screw them.

Whoa.
Yeah. Shocked
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 1st, 2007 at 01:10am
Tragic.:
mkl224:

So darken your clothes,

To me this means you can go ahead and be part of the crowd, and loose yourself, but i never will. Its kind of like he is saying its okay to be you, and if people hate you for it screw them.

Whoa.
Yeah. Shocked
Yea I Agree Aswell.
AND I TOTALLY F**KIN AGREE, SCREW EM \m/(>_< )\m/
Llilith
Killjoy
Llilith
February 2nd, 2007 at 10:23am
omfg i effin love this song!!!!!!
Llilith
Killjoy
Llilith
February 2nd, 2007 at 10:25am
iwuvmikeymuchly:
Tragic.:
mkl224:

So darken your clothes,

Whoa.
Yeah. Shocked
Yea I Agree Aswell.
AND I TOTALLY F**KIN AGREE, SCREW EM \m/(>_< )\m/
dude i totally agree with ytou guys, seriously screw em! if people hate you that's their fuckin problem...not mine!
ripper
Killjoy
ripper
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:44pm
gerard said in his little book that came with the cd that while in new york on vacation h was terrified to ride the subway. "teenagers scared the livin shit out of " him because the way he saw them treat others. duhhh.
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 4th, 2007 at 04:35am
ripper:
gerard said in his little book that came with the cd that while in new york on vacation h was terrified to ride the subway. &quot;teenagers scared the livin shit out of &quot; him because the way he saw them treat others. duhhh.
i doubt thats the whole reason behind the song.
but probably a factor of it.
duhhh.
Silent_Whispers
Salute You in Your Grave
Silent_Whispers
February 5th, 2007 at 01:39pm
Okay this song is about Gerard's fear of TeenagersCrying or Very sad , because of teen angst
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 6th, 2007 at 04:39am
xXxABeautifulLiexXx:
Okay this song is about Gerard's fear of TeenagersCrying or Very sad , because of teen angst
that cannot be the whole reason...
it has to be somthin like when THEY were teenagers and how pure evil can become the form of i dunno..."cheerleaders"...not that i have ever seen a real one....-shudders-....thank god...
Silent_Whispers
Salute You in Your Grave
Silent_Whispers
February 6th, 2007 at 09:32am
It may not be the whole reason, but it is part of it. In a resent interview, he said, it was his fear of teenagers, because they would lash out at each other at random times, he saw that from commuting from his house in Queens, to the recording studio...or somthing like that.
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 8th, 2007 at 02:04am
xXxABeautifulLiexXx:
It may not be the whole reason, but it is part of it. In a resent interview, he said, it was his fear of teenagers, because they would lash out at each other at random times, he saw that from commuting from his house in Queens, to the recording studio...or somthing like that.
well yeh, thats wat i said, not the whole reason.
but i mean hello look at the bitchyness in girls, best friends talk behind each others back...-shudder- its so true.
masquerage
Killjoy
masquerage
February 8th, 2007 at 10:51am
yes gerard said in new york he had to take the subway everyday and there were alot of teenagers and he felt like an outsider and then he wondered y cuz these are the same people who listen to them and he relized that they are just as scared as him cuz they feel violence can solve anything.
mcr_4_life_2_the_end
Killjoy
mcr_4_life_2_the_end
February 10th, 2007 at 02:18pm
I THINK THIS SONG MEANS HOW TEENS ARE ALWAYS SO NAGY!!!
I'm DEAD!
Joining The Black Parade
I'm DEAD!
February 12th, 2007 at 01:11pm
I'm pretty sure this relates to when Gerard was a kid cuz he said he had troubles in school growing up. It's kinda like his own way of getting back at the kids that messed with him. I think. I might be wrong, it's just a guess.
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 13th, 2007 at 12:53am
I'm DEAD!:
I'm pretty sure this relates to when Gerard was a kid cuz he said he had troubles in school growing up. It's kinda like his own way of getting back at the kids that messed with him. I think. I might be wrong, it's just a guess.
There's nuffin wrong with guesses. probably wat all these are anyway...
frankiexcorreee
Killjoy
frankiexcorreee
February 13th, 2007 at 03:08am
This song is like a tribute or something to teenagers. i was surprised when i heard this song on the album.