Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers

AuthorMessage
frankiexcorreee
Killjoy
frankiexcorreee
February 13th, 2007 at 03:08am
This song is like a tribute or something to teenagers. i was surprised when i heard this song on the album.
mcr is hxc fo sho
Killjoy
mcr is hxc fo sho
February 13th, 2007 at 03:53pm
i think that this song is the patient thinking back about being a rebelious teenager and how he was an outcast and adults looked down at him
everyxcliche
Killjoy
everyxcliche
February 13th, 2007 at 04:49pm
i thought i read at some point that this song was somewhat in refrence to the columbine shootings...or inspired by that or something along those lines.
Liana_Way
Killjoy
Liana_Way
February 14th, 2007 at 11:34am
Well Its sort of obviouse teenagers will do anything to anyone and not care.Its about the druggs that they do and the people they kill gerard is trying to keep the kids who are turning into teens away from druggs and murdering.
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 14th, 2007 at 04:48pm
1. i agree about the gun violence
2.i can relate to the not fitting in aspects
3.all the cliques of people who think they are so cool(not)
4.being cool is overatted...be a loser!
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 14th, 2007 at 04:50pm
alot of teenagers really dont care
1-drugs
2-sex
3-peer pressure that ends in violence and death
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 15th, 2007 at 08:48am
I never thought about the gun violence thing, but that makes a lot of sense.
Ashley_Fatality
Killjoy
Ashley_Fatality
February 17th, 2007 at 04:40pm
teenagers is about teenagers huh that was hard
bebynhana
Killjoy
bebynhana
February 18th, 2007 at 11:58pm
I don't know the meaning of this song but I like the melodies of this song....
And the melodies remind me like my music when I was a child...
Look so glowing...!!!! *Hmm,Just my opinion* Wink
streetlight n lovers
Thinking Happy Thoughts
streetlight n lovers
February 19th, 2007 at 01:32am
frankiexcorreee:
This song is like a tribute or something to teenagers. i was surprised when i heard this song on the album.

yeah..and the line "they say all teenagers scare the living shit outta me"..i guess that's an expression people gave when they look at teenagers, judging them without knowing anything about them..
Our Undead Romance
Killjoy
Our Undead Romance
February 19th, 2007 at 01:02pm
apparently it about teenagers scaring the living shit out of people =0P soo..... yea, i guess it's about teens who kill each other because they're like, murderers or something like that.......
P A N D O R A
Demolition Lover
P A N D O R A
February 19th, 2007 at 04:57pm
i heard that the song insparation came from when Gerard was going onto the subway but some kids scared him off LOL
Pansycups Lover!!!
Killjoy
Pansycups Lover!!!
February 19th, 2007 at 09:09pm
well im too lazy to read the whole thing but i heard that Gerard was at a train or bus stop or something and a highschool got out early and they "scare the shit out of " him...anyways i went back to look at the other responses and im most likely wrong..
XxGeeWayLover15xX
Killjoy
XxGeeWayLover15xX
February 19th, 2007 at 09:31pm
gerard wrote that song when he was thinking about what it was like to be a teen. hes saying "maybe they'll leave u alone...but not me" hes saying that he wont leave people alone either. like agreeing with the teens. hes not scared of them he loves them. i heard him explain it.
fxckingChelz''
Killjoy
fxckingChelz''
February 20th, 2007 at 02:46am
Whoeva was the nub (no offence) that sed that the song is called teenagers about teenagers, obviously doesnt wanna think 2 hard...
dead_cry99 <<--- knows his shiz go back a few pages and read his stuff.
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 20th, 2007 at 01:36pm
teenagers is about a teen whos
sick of being bullied around by cliques
so he takes matters into his own hands
IVI C R0CkeR XXX7
Killjoy
IVI C R0CkeR XXX7
February 25th, 2007 at 01:19am
i think that the song teenagers is about kids that get picked on at school and they get picked o so much that eventually they snap and bring a gun to school and shoot the people that pick on them and all the violence that goes on between teenagers!
angelfire
Killjoy
angelfire
February 26th, 2007 at 05:01pm
... Man. You all have better answers than me. I first thought it was 'bout adults outlooks on teens and how we've changed, how adults are always after us and how we abuse privilages and drugs... but I like your ideas better. ^^;
angelfire
Killjoy
angelfire
February 26th, 2007 at 05:03pm
but then again, thats just me. I'm kinda cracked up, so it's probably about teen violence er somethin'... xD
AVENGE ME.
Joining The Black Parade
AVENGE ME.
February 26th, 2007 at 08:52pm
This doesnt really have anything to with the meaning Very Happy but this song is so much fun and its one of those songs that you just sing at the top of your lungs and it doesnt matter if your voice is bad or not (I think thats because the beat is so cool)

But also as mentioned many times before it is about violence particularly gun violence amoung teens. This is a serious issue but I dont think the song should be taken so seriously. It is after all fiction its one of those songs that gets you fired up because sometimes (and we all do it) we wish could have that ultimate revenge on the people that hurt us. Plus this song can be used as a metaphor for standing up for yourself during the years you face the most ridecule, your teen years