Don't have an account? Create one!

The Sharpest Lives

AuthorMessage
Jack Sprat
Fabulous Killjoy
Jack Sprat
October 5th, 2007 at 07:14am
Wow that's an interesting concept! How'd you get that?
raindrops_on_roses89
Killjoy
raindrops_on_roses89
October 8th, 2007 at 03:13am
Fellow My Chemical Romance Fans:
I just wanted to share that my favorite My Chemical Romance song is "Singing in the Rain" by Christopher Miller. Thank you for allowing me to pour my heart and soul out to you.
Naughty
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
October 9th, 2007 at 01:54am
That affair idea is pretty well thought out. I always just thought it was the Patient meeting a man who died from living the wild life, and he's telling him "the sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead." When you're out on your own, sometimes things can seem really bad, and there are some creepy places with the "cannibal glow." Just my idea.
Jack Sprat
Fabulous Killjoy
Jack Sprat
October 10th, 2007 at 09:53am
Oh I thought he met all the characters after he met the Black Parade. But yeah, that would make sense. If it wasn't him, i mean.
Kalle Fire
Killjoy
Kalle Fire
October 14th, 2007 at 02:17am
I've got such a good idea for this song. It's all about the borderline of insanity where drugs have put this guy on the edge because he hates real life and society, and he has to make a decision to either stay with his girlfriend (the only good thing about reality) or fall into insanity due to these drugs. "A kiss and I will surrender" can either be about a kiss from his gf or from the drugs, whichever one is sweeter he will chose.

Yeah...I'm weird.
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
October 27th, 2007 at 06:57am
This is just my opinion on the stories meaning and I included some evidence.

Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own.

The person who is being left hopes the person leaving will be in misery (rain/pouring) when they leave.

Cause I love all the poison,

Poison may mean booze.

Give me a shot to remember,
And you can take all the pain away from me.

He want to take the pain away from his life by being murdered, or he wants an illegal drug to “take the pain away“.

In this song, I believe he is singing about a man being in love with a woman, but is sadly dumped by her. Out of rage, he wishes her misery when she leaves, but instead, he receives the misery. To numb the misery, he wants to try anything like getting someone to murder him, using illegal drugs, or drown the pain in booze. This song possibly tells a twisted, somewhat present time story of Romeo and Juliet.
synesthesia cure
Killjoy
synesthesia cure
October 29th, 2007 at 04:30am
GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG... I'VE FREAKED OUT ALL MY TEACHERS BY WRITING LYRICS TO THIS ON THE TABLES.... i think its bout all the drugs and shit he was on, the high, and asking his lover to save him from it. 'a kiss and i will surrender'... if anyone wants me as a friend, go right ahead Clap
mrs_allie_gerard_way
Killjoy
mrs_allie_gerard_way
November 8th, 2007 at 01:22pm
i think its about a guys life spinning outta control "a kiss and i will surrender".. he wants his lover to pull him outta this hell "give me a shot to rember and you can take all the pain away from me" is about drugs oveosly because he needs to clam his self.. i also think it has to do with gerards fame "the sharpest lives are the deadlyest to lead" is soooo about fame....DUH
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
November 11th, 2007 at 04:11am
Kalle Fire:
I've got such a good idea for this song. It's all about the borderline of insanity where drugs have put this guy on the edge because he hates real life and society, and he has to make a decision to either stay with his girlfriend (the only good thing about reality) or fall into insanity due to these drugs. "A kiss and I will surrender" can either be about a kiss from his gf or from the drugs, whichever one is sweeter he will chose.

Yeah...I'm weird.

I think it makes sense, hun Mr. Green
revengerocks
Killjoy
revengerocks
January 10th, 2008 at 05:59pm
i think it is about the painet(i cant spell)
was...or is in love with some one but he has a problem with acholial
i also got to a gerard simliarity. bc it says in love with all of these vamipres and he has benn called a vampire many times. so it could be about his past
ForkInToaster
Killjoy
ForkInToaster
January 16th, 2008 at 05:08pm
it sounds like the story "the most dangerous game". its about this guy who gets stuck on an island with this guy that hunts humans and he has to kill this creepy guy before he can get off the island. "If it looks like I'm laughing I'm really just asking to leave" there it shows that he wants to leave. "Give me a shot to remember" the one that kills him/the creepy human hunter. "Theres a place in the dark where the animals go" the creepy human hunter only hunts at night and treats the people like animals. "So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?" he leaves a girl he's in love with before he goes to look at the island with the creepy guy. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the patient, but what does teenagers have to do with the patient?
And the person above me about the Gerards past thing, that makes sense too.
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
January 20th, 2008 at 03:34am
I read about this song in an article.

it's about the fact the Bert McCraken is an ass fuckign douche when he became an asshole to Gerard after Gerard Sobered up (yay ^_^)

so that's what the song is about froom what I read.

-Gerard is sooo fuckin hott!
his wife is the luckiest person in the world.
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
January 30th, 2008 at 04:31pm
i think its about screwing your life up with drugs and alcohol and not knowing how to climb back out of the hole you dug yourself into eg. 'ive really been on a bender and it shows'
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
February 1st, 2008 at 12:20pm
I read somewhere that it's about the struggle that Gerard had with Drugs and Alcohol. I don't know if it true or not but it kinda exlplains alot about the song. It' s one of my favourite songs on the album.
cemetaryprotestlead
Killjoy
cemetaryprotestlead
February 2nd, 2008 at 09:44pm
This song is simple. It about Gerard's drug and alcohol issues. "i've really been on a bender and it shows (bender being a slang term for like, an alcohol rampage) It about the past cause Gerard doesn't have those issues now (well he drinks but he ain't an alcoholic), and when he talkin bout blowin kisses, he talkin bout the girl he loved who was always so upset with his problems
(helena)
frankieiero
Killjoy
frankieiero
February 6th, 2008 at 10:53pm
i think the song is about drugs and sleeping in clothes lol
x-demolition-lover-
Killjoy
x-demolition-lover-
February 7th, 2008 at 12:11am
Yea i agree with the 99.9% of peepz that have said its about Gerard overcoming drugs & alcohol.
Hellia
Killjoy
Hellia
March 16th, 2008 at 10:17am
One of my favourites songs. My favourite words is:

"Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands
Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo."
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 17th, 2008 at 04:45am
i agree with the drugs theme, & with that i can just abt make sense of every lyric in this song...except for the romeo & juliet part. and the 'light to burn all the empires'.

could 'empires' refer to the drug pushers & syndicates? perhaps the 'vampires' are the same metaphor for evil used in the Revenge album. 'So u can leave like the sane abandoned me' might be telling ur druggie friends to bugger off, leave me like the sane (the wiser ppl who stayed away frm drugs) left me.
LivingInTheShadows
Killjoy
LivingInTheShadows
March 18th, 2008 at 03:27pm
I forgot I posted that really long meaning thing...I found it on quizilla. If anyone wanted to know.