Don't have an account? Create one!

To The End

AuthorMessage
Miss Zacky Vengeance
Joining The Black Parade
Miss Zacky Vengeance
February 24th, 2007 at 02:21pm
i basically think that this song is about a gay guy and a self centered girl who somehow fall in to an affair that ends in tradgety
AVENGE ME.
Joining The Black Parade
AVENGE ME.
February 26th, 2007 at 04:18pm
Well first of all the cd is about a guy who dies with his lover and goes to hell where he makes a deal with the devil "to bring the devil the corpses of a thousand evil men" so he and his lover can be together in life again.

So I always thought the song is about the guy killing someone evil for the deal. Like the woman(or bride) in the song is kind of like a "black widow" because she marries men that are rich and kills them for their money.
"down by the pool he doesnt have many friends...face down and bloated snap a shot with the lense..." this line is basically saying that she drowned her husband. Then in the second verse it implies that she is using the money she got for his death, "got nasty blistards from the money she spends..." and later the verse states "ill forget all the diamonds you ate. lost in a comma and covered in cake, increase the medication share the vows at the wake..." This tells us that she has had other husbands(victims) that she has killed for money.

And I believe that the song is sung in the point of view of the guy that needs to kill a thousand evil people and he is like mocking her and making fun of her by asking "if you marry me, will you burry me? or Will you carry me to the end" Then he kills her by poisoning her with cyanide.

To some things up this song is about the main character crossing another evil man(or woman) of his list so he can be with his dead lover. And the bride he kills is an example of greed in its strongest form and how it can turn a person to pure evil.
Miss Zacky Vengeance
Joining The Black Parade
Miss Zacky Vengeance
February 26th, 2007 at 06:54pm
tell me im an angel:
Well first of all the cd is about a guy who dies with his lover and goes to hell where he makes a deal with the devil "to bring the devil the corpses of a thousand evil men" so he and his lover can be together in life again.

So I always thought the song is about the guy killing someone evil for the deal. Like the woman(or bride) in the song is kind of like a "black widow" because she marries men that are rich and kills them for their money.
"down by the pool he doesnt have many friends...face down and bloated snap a shot with the lense..." this line is basically saying that she drowned her husband. Then in the second verse it implies that she is using the money she got for his death, "got nasty blistards from the money she spends..." and later the verse states "ill forget all the diamonds you ate. lost in a comma and covered in cake, increase the medication share the vows at the wake..." This tells us that she has had other husbands(victims) that she has killed for money.

And I believe that the song is sung in the point of view of the guy that needs to kill a thousand evil people and he is like mocking her and making fun of her by asking "if you marry me, will you burry me? or Will you carry me to the end" Then he kills her by poisoning her with cyanide.

To some things up this song is about the main character crossing another evil man(or woman) of his list so he can be with his dead lover. And the bride he kills is an example of greed in its strongest form and how it can turn a person to pure evil.
wow
P A N D O R A
Demolition Lover
P A N D O R A
February 27th, 2007 at 07:46pm
ok weel im pretty sure this song is about a book were this girl loves this guy but hes gay
"hes always around lookin at men"
so he kills him
and in the book she sleeps with his dead body
"to the end" u no cause he wouldnt marrry her so she was like screw ur gay ass and killed him
therees a book and a movie on it 2
i think there are some links if any1 wants the links end me a message
P A N D O R A
Demolition Lover
P A N D O R A
February 27th, 2007 at 07:48pm
EmUhLeeA:
i heard once somewhere that its got some relation to invisible monsters by chuck palahnick (sorry i love the man but i cant remember how to spell his last name!!!

yeah idont think so hun :]
Aya
Killjoy
Aya
March 4th, 2007 at 12:28pm
EmUhLeeA:
i heard once somewhere that its got some relation to invisible monsters by chuck palahnick (sorry i love the man but i cant remember how to spell his last name!!!

Haha. I thought that Panic! At the Disco's song 'Time to Dance' was based off of it, not this particular song. xD Then again, I could be wrong!!
XXdrowning_lessonsXX
Killjoy
XXdrowning_lessonsXX
March 11th, 2007 at 11:09pm
I think this song is about a girl who is living the drug and party life scene but she doesn't see who all she's hurting "say goodbye to the lives you take". Then she's starts to see the way she's acting is wrong "if u ever say never too late" but by the time she's see's she's allready dead from a dose of cyanide "lost in coma and covered in cake increase the medication share the vows at the wake" and in the line "if u mary me would you bury me would you cary me to the end" it's saying when he's in a relationship with her she kills him by her actions she doing in the party scene. and the line "say goodbye to the hearts you break and all the cyanide you drank" is talking about all the people she hurt by the life she lived and the suicide she commited" So basically itz about a girl who's living the drug/party/high life and all the people she doesn't realize she's hurting until it's too late so she kills herself cause she can't take it.thatz just my idea though.ima out.
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
March 13th, 2007 at 06:29pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rose_for_Emily
Say Goodbye!
Killjoy
Say Goodbye!
March 24th, 2007 at 03:45pm
This song can be heard in "Underworld: Evolution", out not long so long ago I think. anybody know at wich moment of the movie we can listen to it ? Mr. Green
demoltion-lover
Killjoy
demoltion-lover
March 27th, 2007 at 07:48am
I THINK THAT THIS SONG IS ABOUT THE 'PATIENT' DYING AND THE REST OF THE ALBUM IS CELEBRATING HIS LIFE!!! DUNNO WHAT DO YOU THINK???
blazing_six-guns
Killjoy
blazing_six-guns
March 31st, 2007 at 10:04pm
Our Avenged Jules:
This was based on a book, wasn't it?
A Rose for Emily, I'm pretty sure.

that's cool, i have to read it!!!
this song always reminds me of CSI:
"down by the pool he dosen't have many friends as they all are face down and bloated snap a shot with the lens..."
: ]
McRfanZ
Killjoy
McRfanZ
April 1st, 2007 at 01:45pm
"A Rose for Emily" is a book bet it is a movie too!! I it is cool.. but about the song...
jep it is based on book.. and the song is cool too..
blazing_six-guns
Killjoy
blazing_six-guns
April 8th, 2007 at 11:52pm
McRfanZ:
"A Rose for Emily" is a book bet it is a movie too!! I it is cool.. but about the song...
jep it is based on book.. and the song is cool too..
i read a few reviews about the book by William Fulkner and all i found out was that it is about a southern belle whos isolated for some reason

and they made a movie out of the book in 1982 [it's about 30 min. long though]
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 8th, 2007 at 03:25pm
Regardless of what it is based upon, I find the true meaning of this song to be about being with the one you love to the end and wondering if that love really will last "to the end"...But sometimes that just can't be the case...
pansy_125
Killjoy
pansy_125
May 9th, 2007 at 12:45am
ok any bobt can say that homer wasnt homesexual...but hey it goes with the song,, great meaning if i say so myself.....
MATTY.
Banned
MATTY.
May 13th, 2007 at 12:09am
well, i love this song and everything here totally makes sense.
so i pretty much have nothing to add.
but kudos to you guys who solved the case!
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
May 13th, 2007 at 06:38am
its about a homo husband n a wicked wife. LOL Smile
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 13th, 2007 at 12:03pm
I think it's about a guy who was gay and he never seemed to fit in like people couldn't acept the fact that he was gay
chloeBAM
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeBAM
May 20th, 2007 at 03:19pm
vampires-dont-hurt-u:
I THINK THAT THIS SONG IS ABOUT THE 'PATIENT' DYING AND THE REST OF THE ALBUM IS CELEBRATING HIS LIFE!!! DUNNO WHAT DO YOU THINK???

umm... 'the patient' is the theme of the black parade. to the end is on three cheers for sweet revenge.
am_I_OK?
Killjoy
am_I_OK?
May 21st, 2007 at 07:59am
I LOVE To the end!
It's definatly one of their best...
The man WAS probably a homosexual...
But why was she still with him then?
MARRY GERARD!